BEFORE THE WEDDING

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

The girls started to run after Irene out of their conscience they followed her and went inside the elevator.

"Why are you guys thinking? All of us are in a relationship this a sin to our men."- Irene lectured her friends.

"Unnie don’t feel guilty doing this. In other countries they really do this kind of thing before marriage."- Wendy said,

"So we'll just let them?"-Seulgi asked.

"Its not we're allowing them to celebrate the bachelors party. Theres other way not to take revenge. Do you know where are they?"- Irene replied.

"None of us know where they are celebrating. I just cant believe Hoseok is enjoying her time with other girl."- Wendy said.

"Ughhh this makes me crazy!"- Seulgi complained.

"So what's gonna be our plan?"-Jenni asked as she tries to calm down.

"We'll find them and stop the party please braze yourselves in what are we going to see there."-Irene warned them.

Meanwhile the boys are overly drunk. Taehyung suddenly coughs and Kai took some y lingeries and Bikinis. Together with Sehun they wear it on the pillow and placed the pillow In front of them.

"Alright! Bogum-ssi this will help you. Imagine these are your girls everyone so please give your best shot. Specially you Taehyung you should make her arouse before the honeymoon."-Kai said

The boys started to practice their dance number but they're really drunk that’s why it’s a mess. Jimin started to pull the string of the bra on the pillow and covered it upon his eyes "Honey I still remember you covered my eyes with this on our first night."- Jimin said

While Bogum pulled the underwear down on the pillow and started talking to It "this is the spot I am longing for." -Bogum said as he plays the underwear with his finger.

Hoseok removed everything gently on the pillow "I like you baby" -He said and removed his pants.

Taehyung on the other hand rip the lingerie on the pillow. "I cant belive you wear a thin wedding gown Irene-aa" the boys made the pillows as they were too drunk. Kai and Se hun started making out on the bed.

Bogum's phone rings since it’s the only one not muted. He answers it but was too drunk and fell asleep.

"I got it!"-Jennie exclaimed in the car that made Wendy wake up from her sleep. "They're at the village 25minutes away from us."-Jennie added.

"Okay please tell me the location."-Irene said as she drives her car fast.

They arrived at the place and its not familiar to any of them except Irene. She has seen the house before but in a picture until she remembered Bogum asked her before the color of her dream house and he made his house In korea that way.

"This is Bogum's house."-Irene said.

"It Is? I havent been here before?"- Jennie said.

"I've been driving for hours he is really dead."-Irene said "do you have any Idea what his passcode could be?"

Jennie shrug her shoulder telling them she has no idea what his passcode could be. The girls get frustrated but they cant just ring the doorbell. Irene remembered Bogum uses her birthday for his phone's passcode. 

"Jennie-aa please enter your birthdate.”-Irene suggested 
 
Jennie just followed and was surprised that the door opened. She was touched that Bogum uses her birthday for his passcode. Irene came first and they can smell the alcohol odor. Irene reached the masters bed room and found the boys there.

The music is still playing and it is a y song. The girls was frozen with what they saw. Kai and Sehun are , Taehyung is topless, Jimin is partially with a bra covering his eyes, Bogum’s clothes is ed and Hoseok only wears his boxer shorts. The girls are also upset seeing lingeries, bikinis scattered in the room.

Seulgi cried and went inside the car, wendy followed her. Jennie went to Taehyung and he is burning with fever. She did his best not to look at Bogum. Jennie called medical team at the ship and asked to take Taehyung.

Jennie pulled Irene outside the house and let her sit in the passenger seat. Jennie takes over her place in driving the car. 

Seulgi decided to stay at a hotel and away from their home. She immediately informed Jungkook about it but she asks not to tell her father. The maids put her luggages in the car and she hit the roas together with Irene.

Jennie dropped Wendy home and wave for goodbye. She made her way to the ship and checked Taehyung. She arrived with less than an hour and found Taehyung on the specialized stretcher. His temperature is coming back to normal. She recommend some medications and left the ship.

“They really played it well.”- Seulgi said while she drinks her glass of rum.

“This is really frustrating. How could he do this to me and yet I am not doubting to marry him.”- Irene said

“Are you still going to the wedding?”- Jennie asked Irene

“Of course I can’t live without him. Its just one mistake right? But I am not going to come on our honeymoon. I’ll stay here after the wedding.”- Irene said.

“That’s right! He should be punished that way. You should treat him like the way he treats you before be cold and be boring!”-Seulgi replied.

Taehyung finally wakes up and received a lot missed calls from Bogum asking him to come over his house again. 

“Excuse me who brought me here?”- Taehyung said.

“Its Dr. Kim who called us to take you here. You were burning with fever earlier your vital signs are okay now you can go.”-The medical staff said.

Taehyung left the ship and feel lightheaded with an headache he cant remember anything from last night but he is aware he over drunk himself. He pulled his phone and called Irene but she’s not picking up. He send her a text message where is she but she’s not replying.

Taehyung found the guys so problematic and silent. He didn’t ask a question and saw the footage of the CCTV last night. He was shocked to see the girls are there without them knowing it.

“Y-yah are we dead?”- Taehyung asked.

“Seulgi is not replying.”- Jimin worriedly said.

“You were not here when we wake up so we decided to check the CCTV footage and we found this.”-Kai said

“This is embarrassing. What are we going to do? Jennie isnt answering our calls lets explain to them everything and show them the footage.”-Bogum said

“We cant tell them the truth! This is a surprise performance for tomorrow!”- Jimin replied.

“We have to fix this. I am getting married tomorrow Irene has to show up.”-Taehyung said.

“Calm down the first thing we should know is where they are.”- sehun said.

Several hours has passed and they still cant find the girls. Hosoek keeps on ringing Wendy’s doorbell but no one comes out for him. Jimin was informed by the housemaids that they were asked to pack Seulgi’s clothes and they don’t have any idea where they are. Bogum press Jennie’s house passcode but its not the passcode he knew anymore. Taehyung didn’t found Irene at home nor in the café non of them are answering the phone.

“Hoseok cant you find them?”- Taehyung worriedly said.

“Ani unless one of them answers the phone.” -Hoseok replied scratching his hair.

Taehyung made his way to his Mom’s house. “Omma.”- Taehyung said as she looks for his mom like a child.

“Oh V its good to see you here.”- Taeyeon said “have you eaten your lunch?”

Taehyung just shrug his head “omma I need your help Irene is not answering my calls she thought we had a bachelor’s party last night.”-Taehyung informed his mom.

“But your wedding is tomorrow you guys should talk.”- Taeyeon said,

“Omma what if she didn’t show up?”- Taehyung asked his mom as he is about to cry.

“Of course she will. Believe me she loves you so much. There’s no way she wont show up tomorrow
Anyway here take this.”-Taeyeon said as she hands him a coupon in a well known luxury resort. “Consider celebrating your honeymoon here.”- Taeyeong added.

“Gumawo Omma.. Can I stay here for a while?”- Taehyung asked.

“Of course I’ll cook your lunch just wait here.” -Taeyeon replied,