WEDDING PREPARATIONS

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

The next morning Irene told Taehyung that they have a schedule at the wedding shop today. “Am I going to see you wearing your wedding dress?”- he asks.

“Ani.. Where Going to meet the wedding coordinator today.”- Irene clarified.

They arrived at the wedding shop after  having breakfast. The wedding coordinator welcomed them and some of the staffs are being accommodating by giving them some sample motifs.

“So do you have any prefer concept for your wedding?”- The WC asked

“Well do you have any dark motifs?”- Irene said.

“Honestly we haven’t done that kind of concept before but we can further talk about you preferred designs, ideas and concepts.”-The WC said,

“Ani.. Lets have a bright concept lets choose bright and alerting colors like more of the white I think.”-Taehyung suggested.

“Taehyung-aa are you sure about that?”-Irene confirmed 

Taehyung nods and after several hours of talk and suggestions they came up with a bright and sky like concept they’ll be using white, light blue and random colors of flowers. Both of them are excited on their wedding and they decided to have lunch together.

“Since you’ll not going to make me see you on your fitting, please consider my suggestion.”-Taehyung said.

“What is it?”-Irene asked as she slices Taehyung’s steak 

“I don’t want you wearing too much revealing dress. Don’t show your chest too much.”- Taehyung said.

“I’ll think about it of course I have consider the design and elegance of my wedding dress.”- Irene replied as she handed the fork to Taehyung since the steak is now ready to eat.

“Come on you know you always makw me fall in love with you there’s no reason for you to makw yourself too beautiful on our wedding.”- Taehyung convinced her.

“Andwee I don’t want to look simple on my wedding day. Anyway are you sure you’re comfortable to marry me not in the way how lovers get married in your planet?”- Irene said.

“I like how wedding celebration are held here. In our planet they only pledge in front of the council. No kiss no hug no holding hands and no honeymoon.”-Taehyung informed her.

“That’s too boring.”-Irene said.

“Is there any specific place you want us to celebrate our honeymoon? Do you want it to be overseas?”- Taehyung asked 

“Shiro.. I don’t want to go on long travels before the honeymoon. I don’t want to wait for too long.”- Irene replied.

“Arasseo we still have lots of time to think of it anyway. Lets enjoy our steak for a while.”-Taehyung said.

--
Irene informed Taehyung the she’ll meet Wendy and Seulgi at the wedding shop she will not be able to come with Taehyung but she still come with him at the parking lot and gave him a goodbye kiss. 

Wendy and Seulgi are already at the wedding shop. There are already 7 wedding dresses that they picked for Irene. 

“Omo I cant believe you already chose something for me.”-Irene said.

“Oh Unnie where is Tae?”- Seulgi asked.

“I didn’t ask him to come. You know the belief right?”-Irene said as she checks out the jewelries.

“Is there anything that you prefer in a dress?”-Wendy asked.

“Well.. Taehyung doesn’t want it to be revealing.”-Irene said.

“What the? Ani.. You know your groom must be arouse from the start so during your honeymoon he’ll perform well.”-Wendy said. “I mean from the moment you are exchanging your vows he should be at the point where he finds out how will he remove your wedding dress and eat you on the bed.” 

“Tsh you can also consider having tight wedding dress so he will crave and delay the gratification.”-Seulgi said.

“Yah what are you guys talking about. Why do I feel like we’re only getting married so we could celebrate our honeymoon?”-Irene asked.

“We’re just suggesting you know. I mean Taehyung might drink a lot on your wedding and end up sleeping on your honeymoon.”- Wendy said “at least there’s something that he is waiting for if you arouse him from the start.”

--
After a couple of weeks the wedding date is set and theres no way that it wont happen. Hoseok is currently wrapping up the studio where Wendy found him. She was curious why is Hoseok around when she only came there at night.

“Hey why are you here? Arent you supposed to be here at night?”- Wendy asks her man as he adjust her head to accept his kiss.

“I already delivered the flyers, tarpaulins, pictures and magazines that are scheduled for the next 3 days.”- Hoseok informed her. “So you could relax with your friends tomorrow and get prepared for the wedding on the next day,”

“ah that’s so sweet gumawo. Anyway since evertyhing has been done should we go and have a date?”- Wendy suggests.

“Miane. I have schedule for today with the boys. Its already set I mean its only 2 days left before the marriage. Master Tae should celebrate with us,” -Hoseok said

“Why didn’t you inform me beforehand?”-Wendy asked.

“Miane because I know you wont allow me cause you’ll only worry about”- Hoseok said.

Before Wendy stopped him, he took his phone and accept the phone call. He gave Wendy a kiss on the lips and leave her saying I love you as she leaves. It made her angry and pissed she called the wedding coordinator and asked for a bridal shower party for Irene.

She immediately called Seulgi and informed her with her plan. Seulgi got excited and informed Jennie. They asked Irene to go in the hotel room at 6pm and was unaware of their plan.

“Why did you suddenly think of this?”-Seulgi asked Wendy as they decorated the room with baby theme designs.

“Well its because Hoseok informed me that they have a schedule today with the boys of course what schedule it is? It’s a bachelor’s party,”- Wendy said as she place the balloons on the ceiling.

“Bachelor’s party?! Jimin told me that he has an important schedule for tonight.” -Seulgi said and it made her pissed off and got motivated to continue the bridal shower. 

--
“Ah lets take a break I cant take it anymore my waist is hurting.”-Bogum reclaimed.

“Yah you’ve been complaining about your waist from the start we need your help here.”-Sehun said.

“How are you going to learn to grind if you cant do a simple body wave?”- Jimin told him.

“Ah jinja I hope Jennie-aa will like this performance.”- Bogum said.

“Lets continue and practice later we don’t want to make a mess on the wedding day right?”-Kai said “but for now lets enjoy some drinks”- he added as he place the bottles on the table and some shot glass.

“are we really going to do this?”-Taehyung asked 

The guys enjoyed having drink together. Jimin took out a luxurious wine that he bought overseas and it made them drink more and a lot.

“You know Taehyung-aa.. Being married is not a joke.”- Jimin said “it will be very challenging but it will be worth it.”

“Don’t worry too much Tae-aa. Irene sulks and gets mad easily but she’s easy to handle and she easily feels guilty.”-Sehun shared.

“Yaah are you falling for her again?”-Kai warned his husband.

“Of course not I am just too happy for the both of them.”-Sehun clarified.

“Also she hates too tiring activities and easily gets scared”- Bogum said. “She enjoys being at home and likes to do laundry a lot.”

“I can’t believe there are guys who knows my wife to be better than me.”- Taehyung said as his voice becomes wavy.

--
“Why are we here again?”- Irene asked as she takes the elevator with the girls.

“Your wedding gown was delivered here. We’re just going to pick it up.”- Jennie said.

“But this is too far from the wedding hall.”-Irene asked once again.

“We know that’s why we’ll going to take it and bring it to the nearest hotel to the wedding hall.”- Seulgi explained.

The girls has reached the room. Irene was surprised to see that the room is over decorated with baby theme designs. There is a big box that is taller than her she thought it is the wedding dress worn on a mannequin.

“I guess that’s the wedding dress unnie.”-Wendy said as they seated on the couch.

“Unnie try to check it out first it will be a problem if we bring something and it’s the wrong dress.”-Seulgi in.

“Joohyun-ssi pull the ribbon just untie it, it will open.”-Jennie said.

Irene pulled the ribbon and the box opened she was surprised to whats inside the box she step away from it and the girls pulled her to the couch. There are masculine men wearing boxer shorts and suspenders dancing in front of them.

“Yah what is this!?”- Irene exclaimed and tried to cover her eyes.

The girls didn’t answer her as the music was too loud. The girls are cheering the 2men and pour an alcoholic  drink and hand to each other. Irene was so uncomfortable but everytime she stands up the girls are pulling her to sit.

“Wendy-aa I have to go now I can’t do this to Taehyung.”- Irene said.

“Tsh don’t feel guilty they’re also having a bachelors party.”- Wendy replied as she cheered back to the male dancers.

Irene was shock to know that Taehyung is capable of doing that. She forcefully stands up from the couch and left the room. Her high heels sound from the tiles can be heard and she cant control her anger anymore.

 

WEDDIM