BEFORE THE WEDDING

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Lager that night Wendy, Seulgi and Jennie meet inside Irene’s room. They started drinking and some of them has are not within theirselves anymore.

“Yah Dr. Kim you should stay away from Taehyung,” -Irene said as her heads keep on banging side to side.

“Don’t worry I have already step back years ago. We’ve been together for 12 years but he still looks at me the same way,” -Jennie said, “you shouldn’t have put some attitude like that on me back then I could have been nice to you.”- Jennie added as she rests her head to Wendy.

“I told you already Unnie.. Just get married already. Taehyung doesn’t feel the same way anymore.” Seulgi said as she’s already lying on Irene’s bed.

“Oh come on! Don’t close the possibilities he still likes Irene Unnie its just that its too difficult for him cause you’re already engaged.” -Wendy defends Taehyung again. 

“Molaseo.. All I know is just I miss him so much, I want to hug him, kiss him, caress him. I still love him” -Irene confessed to the girls and begins to cry.

Its already 2am and the girls got really drunk. Seulgi sleeps quietly on the bed, Jennie sleeps on Wendy’s lap while Wendy is still seated and singing alone as she gets really over drunk.

Irene stood up from her bed feeling a little bit dizzy but can tolerate to walk. She went out of the room and went to Taehyung’s room. Yeri and Taehyung are already asleep. She lay on their bed resting her head on Taehyung’s chest she sniffs his scent that she is longing for. She embraces him so tight that she doesn’t wanna let him go.

Yeri woke up because of little movement that Irene made. She turned around and hugs her Dad’s arm just like her mom she likes her Dad’s scent. However a scent of alcohol bothers her that made her opened her eyes to search for it. 

Her eyes widen as she see Irene hugging Taehyung and her face buried in his chest. She felt worried that Bogum might get mad. She taps her Dad to wake him up and she succeed his eyes is still close looking like he is winking. 

He first saw Yeri and was curious who was hugging him. He got shocked to see her embracing him like that. He tried to escape but she just hugs him even tighter,

“Don’t go..” -She murmurs.

“I think she only recognize me by my scent.” -He wisphers to Yeri. “Get my shirt and wear it now. Then lets exchange place.” -He advised.

Yeri did it. She raised her mom’s hand and Taehyung moved down she immediately went to his position and Irene hugged her tight. 

“I’ll sleep in the living room. Go sleep now take care of your Mom.” -Taehyung said.
Yeri looked at her Mom.. She recalled what happened earlier at the pool. She doesn’t want her Mom to marry a guy like him but she doesn’t want to interfere with their decisions. 

“Miane.. Omma” -Yeri whispered as she observed her Mom.

--
The next morning Irene woke up with a headache she realized she slept in Taehyung’s room. Yeri is beside her but Taehyung wasn’t around. She cant remember everything and she immediately went outside his room. 

“Aunt Joohyun kwenchaanseo?” -Jungkook saw her as he wanted to check if Yeri is awake.

“ah ne, did you had your breakfast Jungkook-aa?” -She replied with a question in order for her not to get interrogated.

“Aniyeo I was about to call Yeri for breakfast. Please go down and eat also.”- Jungkook said as he enters her room.
--
“Yeri-aa are you already awake?” -Jungkook asked sitting beside her.

“Ne, I woke up earlier but I can’t get up it will be awkward for Omma to wake up alone here.” -Yeri explained as she sits from lying on bed she gave a good morning kiss as she peck his lips.

“Good morning kiss.. I’ll just wash myself.” – she said as she pinches his cheeks.

--
Later that day after packing up, Irene realized that Taehyung is no longer with them. As much as she wanted to ask Yeri about what happened last night she cant because she might know something she did embarrassing.

Yeri was offered by Seulgi for s ride to home since she know Irene needs ro prepare for her wedding tomorrow.

On their way home Bogum and Irene sit quietly inside the car. Irene still suffers from a light headache..

“Kwenchanaseo? Did you deink a lot last night?”-Bogum asked as he keeps his eyes focus on the road.

“Ne kwenchana.. Its just that I feel a light headche today.”- Irene replied she caress her forehead with her hand.

“Anyway are you excited for tomorrow? I mean this will day will be the last time that we’re single.”-Bogum said as he tried to lift up Irene’s mood. 

She kept quiet for the whole trip and wasn’t on the mood. As soon as she wake up she realized that they’re at the wedding shop. She went down from the car and went inside. Bogum hands her the address where the invitations will be sent and she realized that Taehyung’s address wasn’t there.

She signed the paper to finalized the delivery and took one invitation she wanted to deliver the invitation to Taehyung on her own. She thought that’s the best way to do to revenge for being so cold to her as he usually ignores her a lot.

Irene went outside and drive the car to Taehyung’s home. Bogum is still on his phone and didn’t notice that irene has left. With less than an hour she arrived at his home every steps she makes at the stairs are so difficult. She felt like her feet are too heavy to lift she had difficulty alternating her feet upstairs.

Before she press the doorbell of his home. Taehyung already opened it as he will make his way to the restaurant.

“What are you doing here” -Taehyung asked her as he ties the scarf of his uniform to his neck since he knew she was watching he finds it hard to tie it properly.

“I…” -Its too difficult for her to say the words so she untie his scarf and fixed it properly.. “Well… I came to hand you this personally.” -Irene said as she tried to be confident by chinning up.

Taehyung took the invitation without hesitation but with a heavy heart and put it in his apron’s pocket. He’s doing his best to hide what he actually feel. 

“I guess this is the best way to tell you that there’s no chance for both of us.” -Irene said with a regret. “I’ll just see you again after the wedding to settle Yeri’s schedule on us.” -She added.

“Ye, congratulations on your wedding.” -Taehyung said and made his way downstairs trying his best not to fall a single tear.

She was statued on the ground crying. Her shoulders moving up and down, she sniffs her nose and wipes her tears as it kept on falling down involuntarily. 

--
“Yeri-aa kwenchana? You seem so quiet”- Jimin asked as she saw Yeri from the front mirror of his car.

“Is there something wromg honey?” -Seulgi asked as she turn to look at her. He looked at Jungkook but he only shrug his shoulder telling his mom he has no idea about her silentness. 

“Come on Yeri-aa you can tell it to us, we’re also your parents remember?” -Jimin said as he kept on worrying with her quietness.

“Kwenchana please don’t worry. Its just that I think Omma still loves Appa and it bothers me.”-Yeri shared.

“What made you said that?”-Seulgi asked in return

“Omma slept at our room last night hugging Appa too tight.” -She said. “When we tried to remove her hands she told Appa not to go..”-Yeri added as she looked to the window.

“Well.. Maybe because your mom was too drunk last night. I mean.. She’s with Bogum for years its impossible that she’s not in love with him.” -Seulgi said as she try her best to convince her. “Try to sleep honey so you wont stress yourself.” -she added.

Yeri rest her head at the window. Seulgi looked at Jimin worriedly. Jimin hold Seulgi’s hand to tell her not to worry too much about Yeri he also doesn’t want to stress Seulgi since they will attend a wedding tomorrow.

--
“Dr. Kim!” – Bogum said as she caught his eyes while he is looking for Irene.

“Oh annyeonghasaeyo..” -Jennie bowed at him.

“What are you doing here? You should be at your home resting didn’t you feel tired with the vacation?” -Bogum worriedly asked.

“Its just an 1day vacation so I still have eenrgy to go the mall I was actually looking for a watch for Taehyung to wear on your wedding.”-Jennie said.

“Is that so? I was at the wedding shop to finalized the delivery of the invitation. You’re coming right?” -Bogum said even though Jennie didn’t asked his business at the mall.

“Of course if you’ll invite me.”- Jennie responds. 

“Well the delivery has been finalized so I guess I have to bring it to you personally.”-He said as he wanted to know her address.

“arasseo I’ll text you my address please type your phone # here.”- she said as she offers her phone.

“Do you want me to come with you to look for Taehyung’s watch? I mean guys have the same taste when it comes to accessories si I wanted to help.”- Bogum offered.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to spend your time too much since you have to prepare for hour wedding tomorrow.” -Jenie answred.

But Bogum just offered his hand so Jennie could lead the way telling her that he don’t mind coming with her.

-
Later that night Irene went back to Taeyung’s home. It was already midnight and she noticed that the door is partially open. She went inside and go straight to Taehyung’s room. She was supposed to come inside but she stopped herself. 
“Taehyung-ssi..” Irene said.

“Wae? Why are you here agaim?” -he replied as he locked the door and stand in front of it.

“Well.. I just have something to tell you.” -Irene said as her tears started to fall. “To,orrow will be my wedding..” -She leaned on the door as it separates both of them.

“Please continue..”-Taehyung replied.

“Please don’t get sick, when you feel cold put some thick clothes, sleep with thick blankets, don’t sleep too late, don’t stress yourself, take care of yourself. Miane.. I know this is too selfish but I don’t want Dr. Kim hanging around and taking care of you.” -She confessed as her words started to stutter because of too much crying. “After tomorrow I wont be have a chance to take care of you. Please let Yeri only be the girl that will take care of you.” 

Taehyung started crying a river sitting behind the doorscovering his mouth with his hands for her not to hear. She left the home locked it as she cries when she went down the stairs.