CONFLICT

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

"Appa how did you know that I was the one who suggest to ride the bus from school?"-Yeri asked her Dad as she embraces his arm and rest her head to his shoulder. 

" I just assumed, back then I always ask your Mom for a walk so I could stay with her for a long time."-Taehyung said.

"I just miss him easily." -Yeri said.

"and just like your Mom you also like to have goodnight, morning, goodbye kisses."- Taehyung said. 

"Mmm… Appa is finally talking about Omma.." -She said as she tried to Dad. "Appa.. Why didn’t you fight for her when she came back? I mean you still love her.”-Yeri curiously asked.

“Honestly I was afraid.. Your mom and I only stayed together for a year and she was with Bogum for 15years, I got scared that I might failed to give her the life that Bogum has made for her”- Taehyung replied. “miane.. For making it hard for you.”-Taehyung added.

“Kwenchana appa but when I first met Omma I knew she still loves you she cant even take her eyes from you.”-Yeri told her Dad as she recalled the scene when they were at the hospital.

“We’re already here.”-Taehyung said as he escorted her upstairs.

But before they enter their house they could smell the food that irene is cooking. They entered the house and went straight to the kitchen.

“Omooo these looks good!”- Yeri said as she tastes the seaweed soup that Irene cooked. 

Irene took a sit opposite to Yeri and put some more mixed meat with vegetables on her plate. “Here have some of these.”- She smiled as she put some food on her bowl.

Taehyung came out from Yeri’s room as he dropped her bag on her bed. He went to the kitchen and noticed that there was no plate on his seat. When he was about to seat irene kicked the chair away..

“I don’t want to sit beside you.”-She said.

“Omo appa it looks like you’re in a big trouble.. What have you done?”-Yeri teasing her Dad,

“What did I do?”-Taehyung confusly said and gulped involuntarily. He sit beside Yeri and got himself a plate.

Irene finished her dinner and leave the table and went straight to Taehyung’s room. Yeri looked at Taehyung curiously and Taehyung just shruggedd his shoulder telling her he has no idea.

Taehyung washed the dishes and cleaned the table. Yeri went inside her room to do her homework and of course to text Jungkook. Taehyung tried to recall what he did today and he cant seem find any reason why Irene is acting like that.

He opens the door and realized that he is still welcome in the room. As he enters the room  Irene is long seated on their bed resting her back behind pillows and extending her legs wearing a white lingerie with thin strands 6inches above knee shorts.

“Daebakk.. I guess this is what I deserve after 15years. I’ll just take a shower I smell car smoke I waited for your daughter outside.”-Taehyung said as he get inside the bathroom.

After washing himself Taehyung lay down beside busy Irene he attempted to hug her but she ended up blocking his face using her palm. Gave him a scary gaze and pulled the blanket to cover her whole body and she turned her back to Taehyung.

“Ya you’re acting weird. Whats wrong with you?”-Taehyung said as he sidelying resting his head over his hand.

“I am going to sleep now don’t bother me.”-Irene replied 

“Did I do something wrong? I mean I am not used to your attitude like that.”-Taehyung asked.

“I am also not used to that you’re seeing other girls.”-Irene said.

“Are you jealous because I met Dr. Kim today?”- Taehyung curiously asked.

“Ne!”- she immediately take off her blanket facing Taehyung “I told you not to let her take care of you but you..”- She added “you’re annoying” -She folded her arms and rest her back on the pillows.

“I wasn’t feeling well. She told me that I stressed myself too much because I was holding myself to you and she gave me some medications.”-Taehyung explained.

“Why did you have to send her a bouquet of flowers?”-Irene asked as she still afraid that he might answer something that she don’t want to hear.

“How did you know.. I”

“I knew it!”- Irene said as she frown her eyebrows.

“Ya chamkaman,, I ddint give that bouquet. I saw it outside her gate and I just volunteered to put it inside,”- Taehyung explained. “Did she texted you about it or you’re just making stories?”-Taehyung asked.

“Yah I am not making stories!” She pulled her phone beside her and showed Taehyung her conversation with Bogum, “See.. I have some evidence!”

“Ne I admit that I was the one who handed the bouquet to her but the bouquet is not from me,” -Taehyung reasoned out and realized that she’s having conversation with Bogum.

“You should have just let her took it from the ground.”-irene said.

“So I didn’t know you’re still talking with bogum huuh”- Taehyung look her in the eyes.

“Yah yah this conversation has nothing to do with us.”- Irene explained 

“Ani.. You shouldn’t talk to him like that, I am not trying to put the blame on you but I am really jealous.”-Taehyung explained.

“I know what you’re doing.. You’re reversing the situation you’re the one who did something unacceptable here.” -Irene worriedly reasoned out.

“Wae? Do you want me to have conversation with Dr. Kim like that? You don’t even want me to meet her I only met her because I was not feeling well.”-Taehyung said and turned his back from Irene.

She suddenly felt bad for acting like that in front of Taehyung and realized she also has mistakes for having communication with her ex fiance. 

“Yah.. Miane…”-Irene said as she caresses his shoulder but Taehyung doesn’t respond which made her more guilty and worried, “are you really mad? Miane.. I only talked to him because of that bouquet I was really jealous miane..”

He pulled Irene and gave her a tight hug. He blocked him with his arms and caresses her hair with his hands.

“You’re forgiven”-Taehyung said,

“Yah.. I knew it you’re just actin out. You’re really annoying.”-Irene replied as she hit him lightly.

“I miss you so much Irene-aa. Jaebal don’t leave me,”-Taehyung said.

“Miane for not being with you for a long time. I promise I am not going to leave you again no matter what happens,”-Irene said, “I really love the way you call me by my english name.”- she added.

Irene realized that Taehyung fell asleep already but he is still hugging her and not letting her go.

--
It was already 12 when hoseok went to a grocery shop. He was craving with instant noodles so he went there and passed by he decided to eat inside in order not to use washed utensils at home anymore.

“Hoseok-aa why are you here?” -wendy said as she sits opposite to Hoseok.

“Oh I craved for spicy noodles so I decided to passed by, what about you?”-Hoseok said as he pretends to be busy mixing noodles.

“Well I usually go here every other night since I have to open my studio for 24hours, I have VIP customers that needed my service as a secret”-Wendy answered back.

“Do you usually sleep late at night? I mean its not good for our health”- hoseok worriedly said.

“Honestly the reason why I have to open it late night is because I only have few staffs that are willing to work at late night,”-Wendy said,

“I can work for you I mean only after midnight since I have to serve for Master Tae in the morning.”- Hoseok willingly said.

“Jinja?! Omo Hoseok kamsamnida. We can take turns in sleeping. So you don’t want to worry about it,”-Wendy assured him.

“Ne don’t worry about me. I only need 2hours of sleep for 2days.”-Hoseok said. 

“Arasseo I’ll count on you with that.”-Wendy happily said.

Wendy added some sliced cheese in Hoseok’s ramyun, he shyly smiled and bowed slightly to thank her. He tends to glance sometimes to Wendy and if their eyes will meet he’ll tend to look away.