RIVAL

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Irene dropped Yeri in front of her school where Jungkook amd Chaeyeon usually waits for her. As she gets off the car Jungkook was mesmerized with how her hair casually flips as she moves slowly through his vision. 

She pulled Jungkook who looked away from her. in order for Irene to see him from the window. 

“Omma! This is Jungkook Oppa. He is Uncle Jimin and Aunt Seulgi’s Son.” -Yeri introduced Jungkook.

“Oh.. Annyeinghasaeyo Jungkook imnida” -He browed amd greeted Irene respectfully. “Daebakk you really look like each other.”

“Annyeong.. Omo you got your mother’s cheeks.” -Irene praised Jungkook.

“and this is Chaeyeon. She is my classmate and my bestfriend.” -She added as she lets go of Jungkook.

They said goodbye to each other and the three of them made their way to their classrooms. Yeri noticed that Jungkook is being too quiet so she diverted her attention to him.

“Oppa how was your back? What was the xray result? Was it too serious?” – yeri asked worriedly.

“Kwenchana.. The pain relieved after they put some hot compress on it.” -Jungkook said.

“Miane Oppa.” -Yeri added.

“Its no one’s fault. I’ll use the way here bye.” – he told him as he left them alone.

“Why is he heading on the way farther from his classroom? He’s weird.” – Chaeyeon said.

Yeri knew that there’s something wrong with Jungkook. He never been quiet like that before and it bothers her that he’s acting like that.

--
On the other hand Hoseok is doubting to give Taehyung a spongebath since its not allowed in their planet to touch a royal’s body. Wendy get inside Taehyung’s room and saw Hoseok statued standing beside Taehyung’s bed.

“What are you doing? You are supposed to give him a spongebath.” -Wendy exclaimed as she grabbed the sponge from Taehyung and she taps it to Taehyung’s forehead, face thru hus neck.

“You cant go any further! That is prohibited to our planet!” – Hoseok worriedly said.

“Shut up! Your prince is about to acquire a fever, and you’re still minding that rules in your planet? Youre in earth that’s not applicable to our planet.” -She informed Hoseok.
She was about to to go through Taehyung’s chest when Irene suddenly opens the door. She was shocked to see Wendy doing that to Taehyung.

“Yah Wendy-aa what are you doing?” -Irene said shockingly

“I am giving him a sponge bath what took you so long?” -Wendy asked as she hands the Sponge to Irene.

“I just dropped Yeri at her school.” – she said as she stare blankly to the sponge,

“Araseo. Please take care of him. We’ll prepare for lunch” -Wendy said as she pulled Hoseok outside the room.

“Already? Its only 9 am.” -Hoseok replied that can still be heard from the room.

Irene suddenly become nervous seeing Taehyung lying on his bed she came close to him and sit beside on the space on the edge of the bed. She is mesmerized by Taehyung’s innocent face, She uses the tips of her fingers to trace random lines on his face. 

She know to herself that she loves him. There’s no way that she’ll left this guy without acceptable reason. She never felt like this with Bogum before she wont spend time doing this to other man. 

She took the sponge and made a small tap on his chest that made her feel more nervous, she continuously did it as she goes down to his stomach. 

He opened his eyes slowly but he can’t focus his vision he knew it was Yeri. She resembles Yeri somehow. He move to sidelying position pulled the blanket to cover his body.

“I told you to go to school,” – he told her.

Irene keep silent as she knew he thought she was Yeri. She remain zip in order not to freak him out.

--“are you sure its okay to leave them alone there?” -Hoseok asked Wendy.

“Of course. You just have to go according to my plan. Cant you see it? Both of them are still in love with each other.” -Wendy replied as she tried to slice the onions as best as she can.

Hoseok has been eyeing her for years but he has no confidence to pursue her since he has to looks after Taehyung. He likes her even though she in the kitchen.

“Here are the onions” –  Wendy handed the sliced onion with inconsistent thickness.

As Hoseok took it from her their hands touched each others and it made Hoseok withdraw his hand afters he felt a spark like electricity and nervousness inside him. He accidentally fell the sliced onion from his hand.

“ah jinja? Whats wrong with you?” -Wendy asked.

Both of them immediately get down to pick up the scattered onions. Their heads are inch apart from each other. Hoseok took the onions and placed it on the choppping board again.

“Seriously?! Those onions have been on the floor and you placed them there? The trashcan is just beside you.” -Wendy scolded him.

He just followed what she said.he cant find words to say and to respond he cant even look at her and it will make him more nervous if she met his eyes,

--
It was lunch break.. Chaeyeon and Yeri are already seated in the cafeteria both of them are enjoying their food. Chaeyeon saw Jungkook they were expecting him to sit with them but he didn’t for the first time in 3 years,

When Yeri reached highschool Jungkook have been going on a lunch together with her and Chaeyeon that’s why they’re wondering why is he acting so strange.

After eating Yeri asked Chaeyeon to go ahead to their classroom. She went to the clinic to ask for a pain relieving patch. She made her way at the student’s lounge to look for Jungkook she saw him seated quietly as he reads his book.

Jungkook was looking at his old pic with Yeri covering it with a book pretending studying seated on the student’s lounge,

“Oppa” – Yeri caught his attention.

He immediately close his book and avoiding her gaze. He immediately took his phone to pretend that he is busy and cant be bothered but Yeri just couldn’t get the message so she sit beside him.

“Oppa I took some patch at the clinic. Lets put it on your back.” – Yeri offered him.

“Ani kwenchana” – Jungkook respond.

“Pali.. I’ve been worried about you since last night.” She reclaimed as she pulled Jungkook’s collar from the back that made him choke with his front button.

“Arasseo arasseo” -He annoyingly said.

He ed 2 buttons of his uniform and doff up to his shoulder blades. Yeri stick the patch on his back it gave him sweats and uncomfortable but pleasurable feeling with his touch.

“Whats wrong with you? This is the first time you didn’t had lunch with us. Waeyo?” -Yer asked Jungkook.
“Well.. The taekwando team had a lunch meeting so I have to join them as the president.” -he reasoned out.

“I just feel like you’re acting strange, anyway I’ll go back to class now Chaeyeon might be looking for me.” -Yeri replied as she felt relieve that he’s already talking to her comfortably.

--
Irene phone rings that wake her up realizing that she fell asleep beside Taehyung. She pulled it out from her bag and it was Bogum.

“Yoboseyo?” -Irene answered the phone.

“Joohyun-aa.. Odiseoyeo? I’ve been excusing you to your parents since last night” -Bogum responds worriedly.

“Uhm.. Wae? I am enjoying korea right now since I havent been here for so long.” -She reasoned out as she carefully move out from Taehyung’s bed. 

“Hey, we’re supposed to be looking for our souvenirs and invitations for the wedding today remember?” -Bogum reminde her.

“Ah ne.” She bit her nails as she forgotten that she has schedules for her wedding. “Just text me the address and let’s meet after lunch.” 

Irene went back to Taehyung and realized that he’s sweating too much, she completely removed his shirt and wiped it to his whole body. 

AFTER LUNCH…

Taehyung’s temperature completely went back to normal that made irene feel relieve and less worried. She left their home and went down to stairs as she made her way to the restaurant she saw Seulgi together with Jennie.

“Seulgi-aa what are you doing here?” – Irene asked her indirectly why she brought Jennie with her.

“I am going to fetch my husband and Oh.. Unnie I brought Jennie with me since we get used to Taehyung having fever after drinking.” -Seulgi completely explained as she knows what Irene is asking.

“Honey I am here” -Jimin called Seulgi who is eating inside the restaurant.

“Get inside the car we need to talk.” -She gave her the eyes that he doest want to see he knew he’s in trouble.

Jimin and Seulgi made their way to the car. He bowed at Irene before he followed his wife to tell her sorry for making a trouble with Taehyung. Jennie made her way upstairs to check Taehyung.
“Excuse me odiseoyeo?” -Irene asked Jennie who comfortably makes her way upstairs.

“I am going to check Taehyung.” – Jennie replied.

Irene confidently came closer to Jennie separating them 2 flight of stairs. Jennie folded her arms to tell her that she’s not intimidated with her.

“You don’t really have to” -Irene told her. “His temperature went back to normal he’s already fine.” -She assured.

“Just because his temperature went back to normal it doesn’t mean his already okay.” -Jennie claimed.

“I wont leave him there if he’s not okay.” -She told her.

“Listen to me I am a Doctor you sound like you’re questioning my capabilities.” -Jennie prankly rold her.

“Its not that I am questioning you. Its just that… I don’t like it you’re hanging around with him.” – She bowed down as she completely tell her the truth.

“I am sorry you cant get rid of me. I am their family doctor for 12years. Please excuse  me.”- Jennie replied.

“But… You’re only their family Doctor right? I mean you wont think of getting further or more thant that.” – Irene tried to convinced Jennie.

“I’ll be lying if I said yes.” – Jennie replied as she makes his way upstairs and didn’t bother to face irene anymore.

From that moment Irene knew that Jennie will be her rival. It bothers her from thinking properly. Her grip on the handrails became stronger as she was pissed off from Jennie’s bratty attitude.

“Joohyun-aa!” – Bogum exclaimed and caught her attention.