THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

 

Seulgi gave Irene a cup of tea while she comforts her. Irene cried too much as she hiccups and catch a breath. Hery eyes arr already swollen and her face turned to red.

"I'm sure he'll come here to fetch you.."- Seulgi said to her

"Ani.. I told him that i'll stay at Wendy's house for a while. I hate him, why is he being a jerk he's so insensitive. He doesn’t even ask me to marry him."-Irene replied as she wipes her tears with her hanky.

"Unnie I think Taehyung was to pressured.. I mean he doesn’t have the confident because you’ve been together for just a year. I think he's still waiting for the right time."- Seulgi told her as she try to defend Taehyung.

"Wae? I even asked him to stop me from marrying Bogum but he didn’t do anything. If i didn’t run away from my wedding.. I feel like I am the only one who's fighting for us,"-Irene replied.

"Come on don’t say that unnie jaebal. I'm re he's holding back because he doesn’t want to lose you. Unnie just because he's doing things that are not within your favor it doesn’t mean what you're thinking is right."

"Then why does he have to talk privately in Dr. Kim's room with her? He should know that I'll be jealous and get mad."-Irene reasoned out.

"Its becausee you're not around by that time isn't it when Yeri got shot he let yoh come with him in the lab without you asking for it? Even though you're not aware with his identity he still let you come with him. UnnieQ If you keep on crying with these simple issues Taehyung might feel guilty, you might ended up losing him."-Seulgi said. 

"I don't want to lose him!"- Irene exclaimed as she came Into realization. She shouldn’t showed that kind of attitude she realized she was so childish.

"Should I send you home?"- Seulgi said

"Ne"- Irene replied.

Seulgi and Irene arrived their home. The lights are open but Irene’s car was the only one parked at the garage. They made their way inside and Seulgi almost slipped but Irene was able to hold her to keep her balance.

“Kwenchanaseo?”- Irene asked.

“Ne, why is it too slippery here?”- Seulgi said as she opened the flashlight of her phone to see whats on the ground clearly. They were both shocked to see it was blood some of it dried up 

“Why are there are lots of blood of here?”- Seulgi said.

“Mola.. “

“Ms. Joohyun-ssi.. Please come with me,”- Hoseok who came out from nowhere.

“Hoseok-aa what happened here? Is everything okay?”- Irene asked.

“Please get inside the car your daughter is waiting for you.”- hosoek replied.

Seulgi and Irene ride in the car which Hoseok drives. He explained everything to them as Taehyung got shot by those 2 people who kidnapped Jungkook. He was able to send them to Jail but Taehyung’s condition is critical.

“I think their target was Lady Yeri but they endd up shooting Master Tae when he escorted her to the car.”- Hoseok said.

“The car? Why? Where are they going?”-Irene said.

“I don’t know but they are about to leave when the shooting happened.”-Hoseok said.

Hoseok also informed them that Taehyung was sent to the space ship at the depths of han river since Jennie wasn’t at her home when they came. 

On the other hand Jennie is rushing to the airport. Her phone keeps on runging but she didn’t mind it
 She received a text from Bogum that he will be back to Canada this evening. She doesn’t want him to go and will do her best to stop him.

She has reached the airport and parked her car in front of the entrance. The guards didn’t allowed her to enter and despite her repeated explanations. She checks the time and knew by this time Bogum’s plane has left the country.

Jennie just took a deep breath and calmed herself. She wiped her tears and controlled her emotions. As she was about to open the car’s door it was pushed by someone to close it. She turned around and realized it was Bogum. She hugs him immediately “I thought you really left me.”

“Miane I just tried if you’re gonna come for me. I just came here to fetch Irene’s Dad he’s worried about Yeri. I gave him my car to drive when I saw you.”- Bogum said.

“Miane for hurting you.. I should’ve been more considerat knowing that you’re around.”- Jennie explained.

“Hey your phone keeps on ringing.”-Bogum said

She pulled ir from her pocket and realized its Yeri. She looked at Bogum and he gave her a go signal to answer it. He knew its her duty to keep them well and safe.

They rushed immediately at Han river knowing that Taehyung is critical. Bogum also informed Siwon where Yeri is. As soon as they reached the spaceship the nurses approached Jennie with sterile gown and gloves they also wear her a sterile mask.

Jennie was able to save Taehyung but he needs blood transfusion he lost large amount of blood his skin and mouth are already pale. 

Jennie came out of the room and informed Hoseok that he needs to inform Baekhyun that Tawhyung needs blood transfusion. He immediately informed him about it they were told that Baekhyun will arrived the next morning.

“If we fail to refill his blood he’ll only last for 3days”- Jennie replied.

“What about my blood Dr. Kim I am his daughter after all.”-Yeri asked.

“I’m afraid theres a possibility that he’ll reject it since you already have you Mom’s blood.” -Jennie explained “the best thing to do now is to wait for his father.”

Irene became so worried and guilty for what happened. She stayed the whole night beside Taehyung and didn’t leave him alone. 

It’s already 8 in the morning when Baekhyun arrived at the space ship. Everyone gave their respect except Irene. It caught his attention but he didn’t mind her and went to his son instead. Siwon also arrived at the place and bowed at Baekhyun as soon as he see him.

“Lord Baekhyun we need to perform the blood transfusion now.”- Jennie informed him.

Baekhyun raised his hand asking Jennie to be quiet. “Thank you so much for taking care of my son I am bringing him back to our planet now.” He informed everyone, “please carry the prince now.”

“Andwe!”- Yeri said as she extends her arm to block the guards.

“Please move aside. While I am still being honest we will do the appropriate treatment for him there his just putting his life in danger here..”-Baekhyun said howevery he cant take to hold himself to notice Yeri’s blonde hair. “and who told you to color you hair like that? Did you think our family norms are joke?”

“Miane gran.. Lord Baekhyun but I wont let you take my Dad.”- Yeri said.

“With all your respect Lord Baekhyun his family needs him here.”- Siwon in as he knows Baekhyun can be inpatient he might end uP hurting Yeri.

“This is all your fault! I told you to take care of my son!”- Baekhyun shouted at Siwon. “We have to go now.” 

Irene was shocked with Baekhyun’s behavior it seems like he only cares about Taehyung and not Yeri. She didn’t expect that Taehyung’s dad can be this strict and too discomfort having him around.

“I am begging Lord Baekhyun please let him stay here we only need your blood.”-Irene said.

“Bring the prince to the plane. I need him within 30 minutes”- Baekhyun warned his guards and they eagered to carry Taehyung’s stretcher Yeri tried her best to stop the guards. Irene blocked their way but she was pushed. Siwon help her to stand up and was pissed off.

“Stop!”- Siwon shouted.

It made Baekhyung stopped as he feel insulted that Siwon raised his voice. The guards also stopped and didn’t made a move until Baekhyun did so.

“What did you just do? Did you shouted at me?”- Baekhyun asked as he walk towards Siwon.

“If you cant give your blood right now please let him stay here leave him here.”- Siwon requested,

“Andwe he will not survive here.”- Baekhyun said.

“He may not also survive in your planet cause you’ll end up killing him”- Siwon said.

It made everyone surprised to hear Siwon’s allegations. Baekhyun looked strangely to him and looked him straigh to the eye maintaining his confident image in front of everyone.

“Are you accusing me of a planned crime?”-Baekhyun asked.

“Ne”-Siwom said.

“and what would be the reason why will I kill my son?”-Baekhyun asked.

“Because he’s a son of a human. His mother is from earth!”- Siwon replied.