THE WEDDING DAY

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

The next morning everyone is getting dress for the wedding. Bogum and Irene were placed in a separate room. Irene is currently getting her make up done wearing her bath robe so kt will be easier for her to doff it once she wears the gown.

“Ms. Joohyun-ssi. Kwenchanaseo? Can you hold your tears? Im afraid your eye makeup might smudge.”- the makeup artist said,

“Ah ne..”-She replied as she wipes her tears gently. 

“I guess that’s natural for a bride right? Tears of joy,” the makeup artist said. 

Yeri arrived at Irene’s room and bowed to here Mom. She sits beside her mom and have her the sweetest smile. Somehow Yeri ease her feelings for being around. 

On the other hand the guests stayed in one room so they wont scattered outside the hotel. Seulgi is fixing Jungkook’s neck tie and also his hair.. While Jimin is on his phone trying to call Taehyung since it wa reported by Hoseok that Taehyung wasn’t in his home.

“Is everything alright?” – Wendy asked him.

She made him fall in love with the dress she is wearing showing her shoulder and slender clavicle. He looked away and avoid her eye contact “Well Master Tae left the house and we cant find him,” -Hoseok explained.

“Don’t find him anymore. Of course  he wont show up it will be very painful for him to witness Unnie to get married,. -Wendy said. “Anyway is Yeri already here?” 

“Ne I sent her upstairs at irene’s room she will be fix there.” -Hoseok responds 

“He’s not answering his phone.” -Jimin said, he was worried that Taehyung might do something that will make everyone worry.

“Calm down.. He’ll get here soon.” -Seulgi assured him despite there’s no evidence that he will show up.

Jennie still holding the watch that she bought for Taehyung. She thought she could wear it on him personally. She also tried to call him but he’s also not answering.

--

Bogum is already positioned at the altar the guests are already filling up the seats and tables the choir started singing..

The veil has already placed on Irene’s head making her way through the area. The two doors finally opens and the guests started to stand up to welcome the bride. Siwon escorted Irene as they walk in the isle. As she walks through the center she kept on looking for Taehyung. She already saw her friends and family and some familiar guests but she cant find Taehyung.
She finally reached Bogum and Siwon handed her hand to him. Bogum held her both  hands starring at her soon to be wife.

“Yeppuda.” – Bogum told her,

She just gave a fake smile in respond to his praise. They faced the altar in front of the wedding hall. Seulgi started crying as she feels happy for her long time friend while Wendy on the other hand gave her best to show her sarcastic smile.

After minutes of talk from the priest,friends,family and the groom the two were asked to stand and face each other. The ring is placed in front of them Bogum took her hands and started to state his vow..

“I Park Bogum do promised in front of all people that I will always love Im Joohyun for the rest  of my life.. For richer for poorer, to sickness and health, to all sufferings that may lead us in the name of almighty God and with accordance by the law..” -Bogum placed the ring to Irene’s finger.

Irene doesn’t respond and doesn’t initiate to make a vow. The people started murmuring and it made Bogum a little embarrass so he passively took Irene’s hand to hold him but she still puts her hand down.

“Joohyun-aa!” -Siwon shouted standing from his seat with his both hands on his waist.

“Miane… Bogum-aa..” -She told him looking him in the eyes.

She removed her veil, removed the ring from her fingers. She run away from the wedding hall shocking everyone. Bogum is frozen standing and didn’t run after him he felt insulted and embarrassed. 

Seulgi was about to run after her but Jimin stopped her. Wendy also shook her head telling Seulgi to leave Irene alone. Siwon run after her but lose his sight when he reached the Hotel’s exit.

After an hour the wedding hall is already empty, it was only Bogum, Irene’s friends and family left the wedding hall. Siwon apologized to Bogum for what happened but he didn’t mind him. 

“This is all your fault!” -Bogum shouted to Yeri as he kicked the floral standee beside him. “Why did you have to exist?! Why do you have to show up!” -He exclaimed in anger

Jungkook immediately went in front of Yeri just in case he’ll hurt her. It made her feel guilty so she ran away. Jungkook ran after her outside the wedding hall.

“Why did you said that?!” -Jimin shouted at Bogum trying his best not to punch him but he grabbed his collar,

“You’re the reason behind this! I should have listened to Siwon appa! You just ruined my wedding!”- Bogum said angrily as he provokes jimin,

Seulgi didn’t stop her husband as it will be in favor of her once he punches him on the face.

“Did you know that I was also fixed marriage with my wife? But I was able to make her fall in love with me with less than a year. You have 5 years! What did you do for those years?!” -Jimin mouthed him. 

It made him quiet he removed Jimin’s hand on his collar and left the wedding hall. Seulgi rest her head to Jimin’s shoulder to calm him down.

--
Yeri stayed at the park, she seated on the bench watching people around the park. She realized she went in a wrong place she envy those family who’s having a picnic together, chatting together, walking together.

Jungkook distracts her by offering a flower he picked from the park. Her face glowed as she knew it was Jungkook. 

“Kwenchana? Don’t mind your step Dad he’s an . I believe appa has already punch him on the face.”- Jungkook said 

“Do you think it was really my fault?”-She asked him as she sniffs the flower Jungkook gave.

“Of course not. I mean uncle tae and Aunt Joohyun are so in love until now. Its their decision to make you. You’re not an accident.” -Jungkook told her as he tucks her hair behind her ear.

“Gumawo for being here. I really need someone I could talk to. Also for saying words I love to hear.” -Yeri smiled at him. “However I was thankful that Omma run away. I really don’t like Bogum Samchon for her.” -She clarified.

--
On the other hand Taehyung is at Bukhansan he went to the camp area he bought before after cleaning the whole place and burning the grass and leaves that grew in the area he went inside and remember his first night with Irene.

That’s where he convinced himself that he should stop the wedding. He checked the time and get inside his car and drive as fast as he could.

“Don’t get married,, jaebal..” -He talks to himself as he make his way to the hotel.

He arrived at the hotel and went straight to the wedding hall he found the hall empty and the seats and table are already tidy. He realized that the wedding has finally ended and he was to late to stop it.

Taehyung went back in his car hitting his steering wheel repeatedly a tear suddenly drop from his eyes. He knew that it’s the most thing that he regret with his whole life. He rest his head on the steering wheel as he lightly hits himself on it.

--
“Yogi..” -Jennie sit beside Bogum on the stool bar offering the watch they bought together. “You can have it.”

He refused to drink he bought sand and took the watch that Jennie gave him. He felt somehow good that Jennie is hanging around with him. “Are you sure you’re giving this to me?” -he asked her.

“Well since he didn’t show up I guess you should be the one who should wear it.” -Jennie said as she really went there to comfort Bogum. 

“Kamsamnida. I feel important because of this. I thought I’ll give you the groom like everyone dreamt of, but I guess I didn’t.” -Bogum said.

“Well I guess you should act according to your will not according to please anybody.”-Jennie told him. 

--
Taehyung went back to his home and went upstairs. He opens the door to Yeri’s room and didn’t find her there. He thought she might went with her Mom’s honeymoon, he took a deep breath to ease the pain.

As he closes the door to Yeri’s room and opened the door to his room. He was surprised to see a wedding gown and high heels on his floor. He realized that Irene is sleeping on his bed wearing his clothes and wrapped with the blanket that he is using. He laughed despite a tear in his eyes.