LIES AND LOVE

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Irene still lying on her bed wrapping her body with a blanket. She recalls her skinship with Taehyung earlier. How he grabbed her from the thighs, how he comforted her that everything is fine, how he carried her inside the house and what made her more blush is when Taehyung came inside her room to return her slippers.

“Omma…” Yeri went inside her room bringing her some lunch. “Yogi.. Have something to eat. How are you feeling now?” -Yeri asked her.

“Gumawo.. Kwenchanaseo I told you to stop worrying.” -Irene assured her daughter.

Yeri placed her lunch on the low level table and placed it in front of Irene. She eats it enthusiastically in order for her daughter to stop worrying.

“Omma please eat a lot. Your face is still red maybe you need a lot of rest.” -Yeri said 


-
“You should have told me that you’re going to bike!” -Yeri scold Jungkook as he left without telling her.

“Yah I don’t need to tell you what I have to do. Stop raising your voice at me I am older than you!”- Jungkook replied.

She suddenly feel conscience after raising her voice to Jungkook so she just turned her back and leave.

“Yah where are you going?” -He suddenly feels bad for not apologizing to her. “You can ride on the back anyway. Unchowa?” -He offered.

She jumped in joy and ride on the back of Jungkook’s bike. She encircled her hands on his tummy and enjoying the ride together. Jungkook suddenly feel uncomfortably awkward for what Yeri did.

They stopped at a small pond bringing some left over breads to feed the fishes. They both took some bread and when they hand touches Jungkook suddenly withdraw his hands and let Yeri take the bread.

“You’re getting weird Oppa. Don’t you think I cant notice it?” -Yeri told him as she keeps her eyes on the pond.

“Wh—what do you mean?” -He stuttered as he involuntarily gulped from what she said.

“Molaseo.. I think your being distant.. You like to do things on your own now and without me.” -Yeri explained 

“Well.. Its just that you’re fine now. I mean there will be no incidence of you vomiting blood right?” -Jungkook alibied. 

“So you just hang around with me because I was sick?”- Yeri asked him.

“That’s not it.. Its just that..” 

She interrupted “arasseo! Fine! If you just hangout with me before because you pity me just go away! I don’t need you!” -yeri exclaimed.

She walk away from him making him statued on the ground. He doesn’t know want to tell Yeri. He doest have the confidence to say it. 

“Stop!” -he told her now that she is 20 steps away from her. “It wasn’t easy for me also.. To stay away from you!” -He shouted clearly so she could hear. “I tried my best to get rid of you but you keep on showing up and I can’t help myself to stay away from you!”

“So what do you want to say? That I should voluntarily walk away from you?! How could you?! “- Yeri asked him as she begins to cry,

He runs near her wiping her tears. He looks her to the eyes and cups her face. It made her blush a little. 

“What I want to say is.. I like you Yeri-aa.” – Jungkook clarified.

He pulled her and touches her soft lip to his. It made her freeze for a moment but she’s liking it so she puts her hands on his waist. 

She pulled away looking at Jungkook blushingly… “are you just going to kiss me that way? Miane bur I find it boring.” -Yeri told him.

“I also find it boring but you’re only 15.” -Jungkook respond.

“Tsh… You just don’t know how to kiss.” -Yeri insulted him. She embraced him on his neck and kiss him romantically..

Jungkook finds it hard not to kiss back. He even pulled her closer to give her a deeper kiss. They were so busy non of them wants to let go.

Until Jungkook phone rings… Yeri pulled away and asked Jungkook to answer his phone. It was Seulgi..

“Yoboseyo? Jungkook-aa odiseo?” -Seulgi asked.

“Ah Omma, we just ride a bike together I’m with Yeri.” -He answered as he tried to gasp some air.

“Arasseoyeo.. Please come back now its getting darker” – Seulgi told them.

He puts the phone in his pocket and holds Yeri hand, “they’re asking us to comeback now. Its already getting dark.” -Jungkook said. “But before that give me one last kiss.” -He added.
--
“Unnie how are you feeling now?” -Wendy asked Irene.

“Kwenchanaseo I think I had enough rest.” -She assured Wendy,

“I bought something!!” -Wendy raised her hands with 2bottles of alcohol. “Lets have a drink before you get married. I mean I guess there’s no way to stop your wedding.” 

“Oh thank God. I really want to have a drink right now.” -Irene said.

“We’ll drink this later once the boys are asleep. You know Bogum and Jimin?” -Wendy told her. “I also asked Dr. Kim to join us,” -Wendy informed her.

Everyone gathered for dinner. Bogum sits beside and helf her hand indirectly saying his apology. Irene let go and pretend to scoop some seaweed soup. Taehyung and Jennie sit beside each other and Yeri sits beside her Dad.

“Anyway Taehyung-ssi there’s something I wanted to ask.” -Bogum said in the middle of the dinner.

“What is it?” -Taehyung asked him back.

“Well we havent planned our honeymoon yet. Did she mentioned anywhere back then? I mean is there some place she preferred?” -Bogum confidently asked.

He made everyone very awkward. Yeri doing her best to stay on her seat she hates it when her parents are being interrogated.

“Well, we never talk about it since we have no plans marrying each other back then” -Taehyung explained. “If you’re having a hard time thinking of it why don’t you let Yeri decide? She really wanted to go to a lot of places but she was sick before so we failed to explore.” -Taehyung told him,

“Ani.. No no.. Miane Yeri-ssi but we wanted to celebrate our honeymoon alone.” -Bogum explained.

“Kwenchana Samchonie” -Yeri answered as she feel really awkward hating to make eye contact with him.

“Yeri-aa you can go with us if you want to. We’ll explore.” -irene explained to Yeri making her daughter more comfortable.

“Joohyun-aa,” -Bogum said as he frowned his eyebrows.

Jimin cant take any longer Bogum’s attitude. He wasn’t like that before when they were in college so he decided to embarrass him in front of everyone. “You told me you guys are being together for 5 years? How come you still don’t know where to bring her?” 

“That’s not it its just that she might hate it when I decide on my own.” -Bogum explained as he feel embarrass a little.

“I was fixed marriage with Seulgi before and we got married within less than a year. When we had our honeymoon she appreciated the place because I get to know her for the days we’ve been together.” -Jimin added it made Seulgi smiled that she didn’t turn back on Jimin.

“That’s right girls like it when they’re being surprised.” – Jennie said. 

“Arasseoyeo I’ll just surprise you.” -Bogum shuts his mouth as he feel an for not knowing that.

“Joohyun-aa it seems like Yeri-aa is really your daughter. There is no doubt. Look at the foods you placed on your plate,” -Siwon told Irene to divert the attention at Bogum.

Everyone notice they have the same food on their plate. They both have the same food they prefer and eating soup first before anything else.

After eating Bogum took boxes of Popsicle ice drop that he missed in Korea since he cant buy anything like that in Canada. He handed everyone the boxes and each of them took one by one.

Irene opened it and the popsicle to taste it, she had a flashback before when she practiced to gave Tae a blow. She even recalled crawling him in the middle of the night. She was shocked with what she recalled and involuntarily let go of the popsicle. 

“Kwenchaa Omma? Didn’t you like it?” -Yeri asked,

“Ne kwenchana its just that it was too cold. I cant tolerate to eat it.” – irene explained. 

While everyone is busy at the kitchen chatting to each other. Jimin and Seulgi are romantically chatting each other, Jungkook and Yeri are watching TV with Jennie, Hoseok helped Tiffany washes the dishes and Wendy and Siwon are busy cleaning up the table. Bogum pretends to be busy on his phone but he’s eyeing at Jennie while she watches TV Taehyung went upstairs and it was only Irene who noticed him leaving, since she keep on glaring at him secretly.

Irene found him at the balcony the scene was very familiar. Just like before she usually sees him looking up in the sky. She couldn’t control herself and gave him a back hug. It started him. He holds her hand to let go but she just hugs him tighter.

“Jinja? We didn’t plan to marry each other?” -Irene asked him “I don’t believe you you’re  just lying so I could stay away from you. From the moment I saw you I knew you are the man I was longing for the man I want to marry.” -She clarified.

“How could you believe or not believe something you cant even remember?” -He replied. “Please let go now.” – taehyung said
“Shiro.. This maybe the last time I’ll hug you. I am giving you the right to stop my marriage but you don’t want to. How could you give up on me so easily?” -Irene said as she started crying.

“Miane if your life happened not in your favor.” -Taehyung said as he let go from her hug.

“Chamkaman.” -She held his arms. “Was there a time that you missed me? That you have longing for me? That you don’t know what to do because you cant find me?” 

“I have passed that situation.” -He removes Irene’s hand but his inner self don’t want to let go of it. “Congratulations on your wedding.”