CLOSER TO THE TRUTH

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

The next day Seulgi went to Jungkook and Yeri’s school and bought them something for lunch. She sit in the cafeteria and waited for the kids to meet her.

Chaeyoung: Omo Mrs. Kang you brought a lot.
Seulgi: Please enjoy your food.
Jungkook: Omma kwenchana? You look worried.
Yeri: Jinjja? Aunt Seulgi still looks pretty despite with that worried face.
Seulgi: tsh this kids stop joking around lets enjoy our food.

Seulgi was able to get the spoon that Yeri used. She called to the hospital where Jennie is on duty, she has known Jennie too since they were the one who referred her to Taehyung.

“Here” Seulgi handed the two spoons inside a ziplock to Jennie. “I think we found Yeri’s mom but we’re not sure yet.”

Jennie knew that Seulgi is asking for DNA test she immediately processed it in order for Yeri to get well. 

Meanwhile Jimin went to Taehyung’s restaurant. He immediately grabbed him while he is cooking, he made him sit down and he sit facing him.

Jimin: I think we saw Irene. Taehyung-aa she’s getting married.
V: Jinja? We only need her blood anyway, 
Jimin: Taehyung-aa arent you going to ask her about anything. You should clarify everything. 
V: why do I have to do that? We don’t need her explanations. Its been already 15 years. Yeri is already old she will understand. 
Jimin: anyway Seulgi and I took their samples we are currently processing their DNA test.
V: please keep me updated. My daughter badly needs her. 

Taehyung stand up and went back to the kitchen showing Jimin how he is not interested talking about Irene. He hands the spatula while flipping pancakes thinking how will he react when he see her around.

--
On his way out Jimin eeceived a call from Seulgi that the test results are positive. She is really Irene and she is Yeri’s Mom. Jimin immediately called Bogum..

Jimin: yoboseyo?
Bogum: Jimin-aa. Waeyo?
Jimin: Which hotel are you staying? Can we come over?
Bogum: Sure. I’ll text you the address.

Jimin and Seulgi met at the hotel. They were with Wendy this time. He can see to their faces how badly they want to see their old friend.

Jimin pressed the doorbell and it was Irene who opened the door for them. She greeted them with a bow and they bowed back. Seulgi and Wendy trying their best to hold back their tears as they really missed their friend so much.

She lead them to the dining area offering some korean snacks that her Mom made for them. Bogum came out from his room and hugged Jimin. He took a sit beside Irene and ate a piece of Kimbap.

Siwon and tiffany came back from strolling. He was so surprised to see Wendy and Seulgi around. He was furious. The thing that he is being afraid of just happened on their 2nd day in Korea.

Siwon: What are you guys doing here?!
Wendy: Samchon-aa..
Siwon: LEAVE NOW!
Bogum: Appa they’re my guest, Jimin was my classmate back in college. I am inviting them on our wedding.
Siwon: Ani! No one will invite them on the wedding day!
Irene: Appa whats with that attitude? You’re embarrassing us.

Seulgi took the envelope and putt it on the table. She presents it in front of irene who’s seated kn front of her.
Seulgi: Unnie… This is the DNA test result of you and your daughter, we took the spoon that you used at the Mediterranean restaurant. Please take a look at it.
Irene: I have a daughter?
Siwon: This is absurd. Give me that!

Irene took the envelope and moved her hand far from Siwon. Expressing her eagerness to see ehats inside.

Bogum: Jimin-aa! You really all came here to do this?!
Jimin: Miane but her daughter needs her.

Irene take a looked at the results and its 99.9990% that Yeri is her daughter. SHe tried to remember things about her but  she cant. She only remember having dreams with a baby she is carrying that’s all.
Irene: I want to see her.

Seulgi and Wendy burst into tears and hugged Irene carelessly. She can feel their pain and she hugged back the 3 ladies are crying in the dining table and don’t want to let go of each other.

Siwon: STOP THIS! My daughter never been pregnant how would she had a kid.
Jimin:’she got pregnant 15years ago. We decided to hide it from you cause we know you’ll disapprove it.
Siwon: will you please stop making stories!
Tiffany: Stop now Siwon-aa!!! Cant you imagine yourself? If Joohyun-aa has really a daughter she could be our grandchild! Miane for my husband furious behavior but when can we see our grandchild?
Jimin: We just have to wait for Taehyung’s reply.

While waiting for Taehyung’s reply the girls introduced themselves to each other. Irene felt comfortable around them she can truly feel that they are her friends. 

Irene: Anyway I have this concerns for years. I kept on dreaming and dreaming about something that felt real. Like as if it happened.
Wendy: Oh that’s not new Unnie. You were also like that with Sehun he was your first ever heartbreak before.
Irene: I really feel like crying right now. I didn’t know there are peope who’ll understand me. My Mom thinks I am only dreaming because I watch dramas. 
Irene: What about Yeri’s Dad how is he?
Seulgi: He’s really good. He raised Yeri so well that she was able to survive despite her illnesses.
Irene: Do we really love each other? What if he is the man in my dreams?
Wendy: He might be Unnie and yes you really loved each other I remember back then you asked for our help how will you give him a nice blow.
Irene: Blow?

Wendy demonstrated what she mean and the 3 girls laughed at it making Irene cover her hands on showing also how shock she was.

Meanwhile Jimin and Bogum had a drink on the balcony. Bogum continuously showing Jimin how pissed he was on what he did.

Bogum: I never knew you’ll he the one who’ll ruin my marriage.
Jimin: Its not my intention to ruin your wedding. Your marriage will continue her daughter onky needs her blood.
Bogum: I should’ve listened to Siwon Appa. We should’ve held the wedding in Canada.

“we’re all set” – jimin received a text from Taehyung. He rushed in the girls room and told them that they should make their way.