BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

He sit beside her and stare at her face. She was very pretty she’s still the same woman she love for the past years until now he convinced himself and laughed at himself. He misses he so much, that he want to just embrace her the whole day.

He hits her forehead with his palm causing her to wake up and interrupt her sleep. She slowly opens her eyes amd realized that Taehyung scent become stronger. After few blinks her eyes begin to focus on his face. Her face begun to blushed and she covered half of it using Taehyung’s blanket.

“Wae are you sleeping on my bed?” -Taehyung asked her with a smile that made her blush more.

“I just want your scent that’s all. Am I also not allowed to smel this scent. You’re so selfish.” -Irene replied as her eyes are still on him.

“Arasseo I won’t be selfish with my scent. You messed up my room.” -Taehyung complained.

“I am going to clean it after I had enough sleep. I wasn’t able to complete my sleep last night… I kept thinking about you.” -Irene responds as she cant contain her feeling. “Why didn’t you show up earlier? I was looking for you.”-She added.

“How am I suppose to see the one I love marrying someone else?” -taehyung replied to her.

“Mwo… Are you talking about me?”- Irene asked as she blushed making her grip tighter with the blanket.

“There’s no way I am pertaining about other woman.” -Taehyung replied as he pull the blanket gently exposing her face.. He cupped her face with his hand and gave her a deep kiss. Irene was so shocked as her eyes widen that he almost acquired diplopia observing Taehyung’s face as hekisses her passionately. “I thought I was already late to stop your wedding. I went at the wedding hall and its already empty.” -He informed her as he pulls away from her lips.

“You’re never too late for anything.” -Irene assured as she embraced him on his neck and pulled him closer to her. He gave in removing his slippers using his feet and moving over Irene. He kiss back and caress her waist as he lean for a deep kiss.

--
“Are you sure you’ll be okay?”- Jungkook asked Yeri he was worried that she might stay up too late because of over thinking.

“Of course please don’t worry too much. Appa will send me to sleep if I cant sleep at night. Gumawo for walking me home.”-Yeri responds.

“Arasseo.. Goodnight and dream of me.” -Jungkook said.

“Ne.. Goodnight..” -Yeri replied. 

“Where’s my goodnight kiss?” -Jungkook asked shyly.

Yeri gave her a kiss on his lips and Jungkook hugged her tight to kiss her deeply. She hit her lightly when he let go but still gives him smiles as she make her way upstairs.

Yeri reached the 3rd floor of the building as she enters she realized that the doorknob is broken. It made her so worried but it made her calm to see that nothing has been stolen and the house is still well organized.

She went in front of her Dad’s door and knocked. “Appa are you inside?” -She asked with a calm voice.

The door opened slowly and she was surprised to see Irene’s face in front of her it took her seconds to realized it was her mom.

“Omma! Whats with your face? Your eyeliner are all over your face.” -Yeri asked her mom as she still give her that terrified look.

“Chamkaman… Jinja?”- She let go of the door and looked herself in front of the mirror. She looked devastated and recalled that she fell asleep due to over crying.

Taehyung who came out from his bathroom wiping his face snd got hit by Irene. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me that this what I look?”

“Odi.. Aaah… You’re still beautiful despite with that face.”-Taehyung jokingly said.

Irene hit Taehyung on his back and grabbed the towel he is holding he face the mirror and wiped the eyeliner that smudged to her eyes and her face.

Yeri sit down on Taehyung’s bed observing her parents. “So are you guys back together?” -She asked. Making Irene stopped from what she was doing and Taehyung stand up beside her.

“It depends.. If your mom is still as talented as before I mean she has to please me tonight”- Taehyung jokingly explained to reduce the awkwardness.

“Eeeeww” -Yeri gave that disgusted look to her parents which made Irene hit Taehyung again because of embarrassment. 

“You talk to your daughter I’ll cook the dinner.”-Taehyung left both of them in his room and went downstairs.

Irene sit beside Yeri brushing her fingers through her hair. She looked at her as her tears are falling from her eyes. 

“Omma please don’t cry.” -Yeri told Irene. “If I only knew you still jave feelings for Appa I should’ve not let Dr. Kim hanging around with us.” -She added.

“Ani its not your fault. Please don’t blame yourself on this. I am sorry if I run away from my marriage. Its just that I love your Dad too much that I cant marry Bogum despite being with him for years.” -Irene explained to her daughter,

“Honestly I am happy to see you here Omma. I actually don’t like Bogum Samchonie for you since the day he jokingly drowned you at the pool.”- Yeri said. “I just don’t want to be hated that’s why I never mentioned it to you and I also know your feelings for Appa.. You sleep in our room hugging him so tight.” -Yeri explained to her mom,

“Jinja? I.. I only hugged him didn’t i? Did I made something you know..” -Irene asked worriedly.
“Opseo Omma,” -Yeri giggles as she see her mom too embarrass from her story. “I just saw myself in you back before when I need Appa to comfort me. I also don’t want him to go.”-Yeri said.

Irene smiled from what she said there’s no doubt that she is her daughter. She have her a hug as she swipes her palm on her back.

--
Jungkook arrived late for dinner but his parents havent eaten yet since they are really worried about Jungkook and Yeri, as soon as he enters the door Seulgi gave him a tight hug and Jimin tapped his shoulder.

“Kwenchana? Kaja lets eat.” -Seulgi escorted her son on the table and pulled a chair for him.

“Son where have you been? You made your mom worried about you.”- Jimin said.

“Miane appa I just went on a walk with Yeri to calm her down, she blames herslef for what happened”- Jungkook replied.

“How was she now? Did you send her home?” -Seulgi asked worriedly.

“She’s already at home Omma. I am also worried..” -Jungkook said as he kept on playing with his soup and food that Seulgi placed on his plate.

“That Bogum needs to be disciplined.”-Jimin said annoyingly.

“Actually the reason why I worry is because..” -He looked at her Mom and Dad before continuing. “Yeri is already my girlfriend.”

“Jinja?!” -Jimin said with a big smile showing how proud he is to her son.

“I guess you have your father’s genes..” Seulgi said as she glare at Jimin.

“But I am still worried.. I feel like I am not enough to make her okay she still needs her Dad to be okay.”-Jungkook worriedly said to his parents,

“Son that’s not the basis for a good relationship. I remember back then when I was so upset with your Dad I run back to my Dad and I felt okay.” -Seulgi assured her son.

“I also have to make it up for his parents and promised to take care of her.” -jimin explained “the best thing you should do is to let your uncle Taehyung that you’ll protect her and take care of her.”-Jimin added.

--
On the other hand Taehyung and his family are also enjoying their dinner. He puts his hand over Irene’s thigh and when their eyes met he pointed it to Yeri. That’s when she find out that there’s something wrong with her.

“Yeri-aa kwenchana? Don’t you like your dinner at all?” -Irene asked worriedly as she noticed Yeri playing with her food.

“That’s not it Omma, its just that there’s something I wanted to tell you.”-Yeri told them.

“What is it? I know there’s no way you’ll hate my food,”- Taehyung said as he tickled her on her waist.

“Well Omma..Appa… Jungkook is already my boyfriend.”- Yeri told her parents as she blush lightly.

“What?” taehyung said.

“Yeri-aa are you serious about that?”-Irene told her daughter. “I am thankful though that you choose someone that is closed to us.” 

“Yeri-aa youre already 15 and that’s natural but in case you guys have a problem promise me you wont solve it on your own and you have to tell me.” -Taehyung said. “I was your first boyfriend after all.”

“Ne appa, now that Omma is here I wouldn’t need to worry, I was worried before that you might get jealous once I had a boyfriend,”- Yeri confessed.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of your Dad.” -Irene said.

“Ne Omma I’ll leave him to your hands now,” -Yeri replied as she giggled.

--
Yeri went straight to her bathroom after eating. Taehyung washed the dishes while Irene fixes the table. She gave him a back hug and buried her face on his back she started sniffing his scent and hug him even tighter.

“Thank God I run away from my marriage.” She said. “I wont be able to enjoy this if I am in a honeymoon with Bogum today.” -she added.

Taehyung just smiled as he cant contain his feeling and liking Irene’s behavior so much that he cant stop her. He organizes the dishes and pulled Irene inside his room. He hugged Irene tightly and he rest his back at the door.

“I have to do this here. Yeri might see us outside.”- Taehyung said.

“Arasseo.. Ahh.. Jinjaaa I really love your scent. I really miss you Tae-ssi.”- Irene said.

“Nado.. bogoshipeoseo.”- Taehyung responds.

Irene pulled Taehyung and made him lay on his bed. She went him giving him the best seductive gaze she could give. Taehyung pillowed his arms and let Irene take in charge. She started kissing his lips.. Sliding her tongue inside him, scooping her lower lip and leaning for a deep kiss. 

“Did I told you before I like to kiss your lower lip more than anything else? They’re too soft and warm.” She informed him as she kiss him again.

Yeri knocked on the door when Taehyung was about to remove her shirt. Irene sit on the bed while Taehyung opemed the door.

“I am going to sleep here.” -Yeri said as she brings her pillow with her. “I might end up with a sibling if I wont” -Yeri added.

“Arasseo..” Irene giggles from her joke and tapped the center of the bed to tell her to sleep between them.