JUST RIGHT

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

After a week Taehyung become totally fine his wounds healed and he can move comfortably by this time. His relationship with Irene also become better whenever there are things that both of them can't agree they talked about it instead of being silent and running away from each other.

Jimin arrived at the mall where Taehyung asked to meet him. He was about to call him but refused when he sees him approaching. He didn’t greet him and just asked him to follow instead. They ended up coming inside a ring shop by that time Jimin already knew why did he was asked to come with him.

"So you're planning to propose?"- Jimin asked.

"Ne, but I have no idea whichh ring would I choose."- Taehyung embarrassedly confessed.

"Lets see.."-Jimin said

Several hours have passed with argument, advised and rejection happened before they found the perfect ring. They choose a ring that is made of diamond Taehyung thinks it will be perfect once he fits it to Irene's finger.

They are already 3 blocks away from the ring shop when Seulgi and Irene noticed both of them. They look so busy talking to each other as Jimin helps him with his pre proposal words. The girls has no idea what are they talking about but based with their movement what they are talking about is something serious.

The boys are nearly approaching them and Seulgi made sure to position herself where they will surely notice her but they just passed at them and Jimin slightly bumped her shoulder "mian.. oh honey what are you doing here?"- Jimin asked 

"What are you guys talking about? You guys seems so busy If you didn’t accidentally bumped me you wouldn’t notice that i am already in front of you."- Seulgi said.

"Irene-aa I thought you were at the café?"- Taehyung asked.

"I was but Seulgi asked me to go out.. What are you guys doing here anyway?"- Irene asked.

"We're looking for a necktie"-Jimin said
"We're looking for a watch."- Taehyung said Both of them answered in chorus and they knew they're dead.

Its obvious that the girls doesn’t like what is happening both of them are lying and are hiding something from them. Irene begun folding her arms and sharpen her gaze to Taehyung. He just smiled back as if everything's okay.

"Are you going to tell me the truth or you'll sleep with Hoseok tonight?"- Irene said.

"Yah that’s.. Come on. I cant sleep with him he doesn’t sleep at night. I am telling you the truth."- Taehyung replied.

"Tell me the truth."- Irene asked once again but this time her gaze become sharper and her words become clearer.

While Irene is busy interrogating Taehyung.. Jimin leaned on Seulgi and whispered to her ear. "We bought a ring he's planning to propose."-Jimin said. Seulgi gave Jimin that shocked look. Jimin nods and told Seulgi not to make him sleep on the couch tonight.

"I.. I.. asked Jimin to help me find y boxer briefs that i could wear at night."- Taehyung said.

Seulgi burst into laughter not because with Taehyung's reason but becausee she already knows the truth. Irene was so embarrassed but smiling and hit Taehyung slightly. He took the paper bags that she shopped and the guys accompany the girls for lunch.

--

Yeri is being bothered for the whole morning since Jungkook didn’t waited for him at the entrance he didn’t even text nor replied to her messages. She tried to recall things that may cause Jungkook to avoid her but theres nothing she could think of. 
As Yeri and Chaeyeong are making their way to the cafeteria everyone are gathering around at the quadrangle after finding out that the taekwando team are having a performance there. Chaeyeong pulled yeri forcing her to watch the performance.

But it wasn’t a performance they are expecting. The members of the club arent wearing their uniform all of them are wearing pure black.

"Kim Yeri-aa are you already there?"- Jungkook asked.

"Ne she's here she's here" -Chaeyeong said as she pushes Yeri at the crowd to place her in front.

Yeri was able to reach in front with Chaeyeong's help. Jungkook is holding a microphone to catch everyone's attention. Yeri has no Idea what is happening but she feels embarrass that Jungkook has to call her name in front of the crowd.

"Yeri-aa wil you be my prom date?!" -Jungkook shouted confidently making everyone hear his proposal In front of many student.

Everyone is cheering Jungkook and Chaeyeong keeps on hitting Yeri. Jungkook walk towards her and offered her the microphone. She just laughed at him without holding the mic. "Ne lets go to the prom together." - Yeri replied,

Jungkook hug her tight to thank her for accepting his proposal everyone cheer at the quadrangle, clapping hands, student shouting, jumping and pushing each ofher as they cant contain themselves with Yeri and Jungkook's sweetness.

On the other hand Hoseok visited Wendy in her studio he bought her lunch and noticed that the Studio become tidier than before he thought Wendy found someone that replaced his position.

"Oh hoseok-aa."-Wendy said "have a seat long time no see."

"Ne, I bought some food that we could share its been a while since we had meals together."- Hoseok replied.

"Anyway the studio looks so clean today"- Hoseok asked.

"Well.. Yes I actually accommodate less customers now since I cant handle them alone."-Wendy said.

"That’s good to know atleast you're not stressig yourself too much."- Hoseok said. "Uhmm Wendy-aa I missed you."

It made her stop to put a spoon of food in . They kept silent for a while, Wendy stirs the soup as she finds the appropriate words to say. 

"Ne, I really missed eating with you."-Wendy said as she doesn’t want Hoseok to get thew wrong idea.

"No I mean I really miss you,"- Hoseok clarified, "I think I'm ready to ask you a favor."

"What is It?"- Wendy said as she already feel awkward and nervous with the situation.

"Lets date."-Hoseok said. 

"Are you joking? Hoseoke-aa there's no reason for you to like me,"-Wendy replied.

"Miane but I have my reasons.. You make it hard for me to sleep at night, your smile makes my surrounding stop, your glances makes.." Wendy interrupted him with a peck on his lips.

"That means yes stop now before I melt with your words,"- Wendy said as she stopped stirring her soup.

--
The two couples separate ways after having lunch. Taehyung and Irene are already on the road when she realized that Taehyung isn't bringing any shopping bags.

"I wanted to see the y boxers you bought where is it?"- Irene said as she look at the back seat of the car.
"Well I wanted to surprise you. You'll gonna see it anyway don’t rush."-Taehyung said as he holds her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

Irene fell asleep during the rest of the trip they arrived at Bukhansan camp area. They were suppose to come here before but Yeri was involved in an accident. Irene wake up and realized they're not at their home. She realized Taehyung is not seated in the driver's seat.

She gets off the car and found Taehyung looking up the sky. Irene gave him a backhug while she sniffs him from the back.

"Why are we here?"- Irene asked.

"Look to the right."- Taehyung said as he pointed to the trailer van. "You asked me before right? Where did we do Yeri."- he added.

"Lets get inside."- Irene said as she pulled Taehyung hands but he stayed on his position.

"Irene-aa gumawo for coming back for us.. Also for not giving up on me I am sorry for the times I let you down and for the times I make you angry and also for making you cry. Irene-aa I really love you please give me a chance to return your efforts please let me take care of you." Taehyung said, "forever" - he added as he kneeled one knee iand took the ring from his coat "please marry me" 

Irene cant contain her feelings she started to tear and covers with her hands. She just nodded and whines "Ne, taehyung aa please be my husband."- Irene said.

Taehyung wear the ring to her finger and he's right it fits her just right. He pulled her for a passionate kiss as he holds her waist tight. Irene encircled her arms around him. "I'm not gonna let you go Kim Taehyung-aa Saranghaeyo."