INCIDENT

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

They Reached the rest house that Bogum booked. It was luxurious a stairway that separated a left and right wing will welcome anyone who opens the front door. The kitchen was spacious and the dining area can accommodate 15-20 people. The living room consists of comfortable and long couches with a LED TV attached on the wall. 

After settling their room the girls decided to have fruit drink and sit next to the pool with a view of seaside and several trees. The air is fresh and the place is relaxing. Most of people who are in the pool are foreigners.

“Unnie since its only a day before your wedding why don’t you share room with Bogum?” -Seulgi asked.

“He’s handsome from here and this view.” – Irene said without minding Seulgi’s question. She stares at Taehyung who’s standing at the balcony busy taking pictures of the view.

“Ne Unnie he is. Imagine you’re back hugging him from there and both of you enjoys the view.” -Wendy said.

“Yah! Stop doing that Wendy. Its only a day and she will get married. Unnie stop doing that now.” – Seulgi commands Irene.

“Arasseo.” – she replied only because he left the balcony already. “Stop talking about my marriage. I am not excited with it.”

“Just tell them you want to cancel the wedding that’s it,” – Wendy advised her.

“Only if he stops me. Whats the use of postponing the wedding if he wont comeback to me,” -Irene replied,

“and besides the invitations, souvenirs, gowns and the place has been set. There’s no way you’ll cancel this wedding.” -Seulgi told them as she sips a glass of watermelon juice and waving hi to jimin and Jungkook who are enjoying the pool.

--

On the other hand Bogum came out from his room and passed by Wendy and Jennie’s room. He stopped by to check if Jennie is around he peaks inside since the door is partially open.

He realized that Jennie is currently putting her black and yellow upper swimming bra. She finished donning her swimming attire with a see through white dress.

Bogum rushed outside as his eyes widen from what he saw. That was the first time he saw too much skin since he dated Irene. It made him blushed, he made his way to the pool and saw Irene with her friends.

“It looks like you guys are enjoying..” -bogum told them as he take a sit with them.

“Ah ne. Thanj you for inviting us.” – Seulgi said.

“Omo.. Is that.. Dr. Kim?” Wendy said as she caught her attention.

Every eye looks at her even Bogum turned around for her removing his sunglasses. Her hair flips slowly as she made a move with her head she sits on the opposite table and ordered something.

Seulgi found Jimin still in the pool looking at her while Jungkook is looking at Jennie. She wink at him showing how gladly she is for eyeing only his wife.

On the other hand they hear Yeri shouting they found her on Taehyung’s arm and he throw her on the pool. Irene stood up from her seat worrying that somethhjng might happened to her but she came out laughing and splashing her Dad with less than a minute.

“Don’t worry Yeri enjoys water unlike you.” -Wendy informed her. “Are you still afraid of the water?” – wendy asked.

“Am I already afraid in the water before?”- Irene curiously asked them.

“Ne Unnie back in college you’re already suffocated when the water reaches your chest.”-Seulgi added.

They watches the kids playing in the pool, splashing water to each other. Irene kept on eyeing Taehyung as he wears a rushguard and swimshorts looking happily watching Jungkook and Yeri. 

Later on Taehyung noticed Jennie busy on her phone. He feels that Jennie is still busy with her work despite this vacation. He immediately snatch her phone and put it on the table he carried her and is ready to throw her in the pool.

“Yah Taehyung-aa!” -Jennie told him as she moves her feet to let go from taehyung. “You’ll be sorry if you throw me in the pool.” – She warned.

“Jinja? Omo I am so scared” -Taehyung replied as he throws her in the pool. 

“Dr. Kim! You look so y with your bathing suit,”- Yeri shouted. 

Jennie and Yeri went out of the pool and now chasing Taehyung they’re planning to push him on the pool also but he’s to difficult to chase. So they decided to run on opposite sides of the pool and they caught him they pushed him in the pool and gave each other a high five.

“They’re really close. I wish I could play with them in the water too.” -Irene said.

“Kaja Joohyun-aa lets swim” -Bogum said as he felt jealous that Taehyung is so close with Jennie and how they are comfortable with each other.

“Shiro I told you swimming is not my thing.”- Irene replied.

“Yah you have to get along with your daughter and her visitors. Kaja!” -Bogum hold her wrist and forcefully pulled her to the pool.

“Yah let go of me!” -Irene said.

“Bogum-aa don’t force her like that.!”- Wendy exclaimed.

“Just hold her gently why do you have to force her like that?” -Seulgi said.

Seulgi and Wendy were frozen after Bogum gave them a tantalizing glare idirectly telling them not to intrude him with his actions.

Taehyung on the other hand heard Irene’s voice complaining to Bogum. He stopped playing water and focused with them. He never experienced having irene on a pool before but he can see through her eyes that she’s scared. 

As much as he wanted to stop them he knew he’s not in the right place. Bogum threw irene in the pool by her wrist. Taehyung immediately went to her as she keeps on sinking in the pool. Bogum’s eyes are on Jennie and was relief that Taehyung’s already out of the picture.

Taehyung grabbed irene to her thighs and embraced it to his waist in order for her to advance his height from him so she could gasp more air and feel calm.

She was crying and hugging Taehyung she was so scared. She finds it difficult to breathe. Taehyung gave caresses her back to make her more calm.

“Kwenchana.. Kwenchan.. Everything’s okay.” -Taehyung said.

“I’m so scared.” -Irene replied.

Wendy and Seulgi run through them they were so worried and terrified from what happened. 

Taehyung carried her outside the pool and bring her back to the rest house making her seated at the couch. Jennie run after them after Wendy and Seulgi called her.

“She’s okay. She just need to rest her heart still beats abnormally since she was too scared of what happened. Joohyun-ssi please take a rest.” -Jennie advised.

“Good thing we have a doctor here. Kamsamnida Dr. Kim.” -Bogum said.

“Joohyun-ssi please take a rest.” -Taehyung said.

Irene can see to Taehyung’s eyes that he was really worried. She nods to him giving him a smile in order for him to lessen his worries.

“Omma kwenchana?” -Yeri rushed inside as she found out that her mom almost drown.

“Kwenchanaseo.. Stop worrying you have to enjoy this vacation.”-Irene told her daughter. “I’ll just go upstairs and take a rest.”

Wendy and Seulgi escorted her upstairs to her room to make sure she could go there safely. They were sorry that they didn’t stop Bogum for doing that.

“Miane unnie. We should have stopped him.” -Seulgi said.

“Please don’t blame yourselves this isnt your fault.”- irene told them as she entered the bathroom without closing the door so they could still talk to each other.

“Why is he like that? Are you really going to marry someone like that?”-Wendy asked her as she tidyup her bed.

“Yah wendy here you go again.”- Seulgi mouthed her

“Ani.. Well Bogum doesn’t joke a lot so maybe when he jokes its really on extremes.”- Irene defending Bogum.

“Unnie just practice having authority with Bogum. Jaebal. So this thing wont happen again.”-Seulgi said.

“Ne I will.”- Irene replied.

Jungkook knocked and open Irene’s room’s door. He called his Mom and Wendy for lunch downstairs the two told irene and went down since she still needs to rest.

On the other hand Taehyung is heading his way upstairs to give Irene’s slippers, while Wendy and Seulgi are heading downstairs.

“Wendy-aa can you please hand these to Ir.. Joohyun-ssi.”- Taehyung asked.

“Miane Tae-aa but we’re hungry kaja Seulgi”- she replied pulling Seulgi down without any idea why are they in a hurry.

He was left with no choice but to give it to Irene personally. He knocks before entering her room. 

“Joohyun-ssi??”- Taehyung called her.

“Ne…” Irene replied as she currenly wipes her ears with a small towel and get outside the bathroom comfortably with towel only wrapping her body. “Omo!”

“Ah miane!” – taehyung replied in surprise.

Both of them turned their back to each other felt awkwardly embarrassed. Even he turns his back to irene he still covers his eyes…

“I just came inside to return your slippers.”- Taehyung said. 

“ah ne. Just place it on the floor kamsamnida,”- Irene said as she blushes. “and thankyou for saving me.”

Taehyung placed her slippers on the floor and immediately went outside her room. Irene finds him really cute and gentleman for such being a nice jerk making her more in love to him.