AWKWARD ENCOUNTER

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

The next day.. Yeri went to Jungkook’s taekwando training after class. She feels different but completely fine right now. Jungkook wears his unjform and his black belt among the students that are members of the club Jungkook and his senior are the only one’s who wears a black belt.

Yeri: Jungkook Oppa!
Jungkook: oh, yeri-aa what brings here? Arent you supposed to be in the hospital to rest? You had your blood transfusion yesterday right?
Yeri: Ne, but I am completely fine. Anyway I came here to join your club.
Jungkook: ( giggles ) how are you going to join us? Your body tires easily and you have difficulty carrying a half kilogram weight.
Yeri: then lets have a battle. If I won you’ll let me join your club.
Jungkook: arasseo. Then have a battle with our new member. 
Yeri: ani I want to battle with the president.

The members murmuring telling each other how brave Yeri to asked something like that. Jungkook felt embarrassed for hwr braveness so he accept her dare. 

Yeri worned the uniform that is fit to her but she doesn’t wear any belt yet. Jungkook is confident that Yeri wont make it to the club.

They faced each other and Jungkook expressed funny faces teasing Yeri a lot. They have been friends for years but Yeri still feel annoyed when he shows her funny faces.

He grabbed Yeri’s collar, blocked her foot and lift her preparing to smash her on the floor but Yeri supported her weight with her other foot holding Jungkook’s collar,lift him from the floor and was able to smash him on the floor.

Jungkook hurt his back and had difficulty standing up, he tried to hide the pain by smirking he breathes heavily..

Yeri: Yah Jungkook Oppa stop smirking and stand up.

But Jungkook wasn’t answering he closes his eyes forcefully and wrinkled her nose in pain he barely moves as the pain radiate to the back.

Yeri became so worried she have been watching Jungkook’s competition before but she never seen him in pain like this. She kneeled down and tap Jungkook’s chest. He opens his eyes slowly and her face was the first one he saw. Making him speecheless and fixated to her face he realized that she’s beautiful. She kept on tapping him suspending her hair behind her ears making him more fascinated with her beauty.

The members rushed Jungkook to the clinic and Yeri waited patiently outside the clinic.

--
On the other hand Irene found Siwon in his room full of paper bags of branded dresses she take a look at it and look st his app busy checking his phone.

Irene: What are you doing?
Siwon: I am checking if I bought all Yeri wants.
Irene: Oh my daughter requested for this? I’ll send these to her now.
Siwon: what? Wait fo you know her address?
Irene: Ani but I can ask Wendy.

She grabbed every paper bag and was able to use her hands to carry everything inside her car. She grabbed her phone and texted Wendy with Yeri’s address. She jumped inside the car and made her way through their home.

She arrived after 45minutes of ride. She suddenly feel nervous and doubted to enter the premises of Taehyung’s home. 

Jhope: annyeonghasaeyo. Uts nice ti see you again.
Irene: I am sorry but who are you again?
Jhope: So its true you really lost your memory.
Irene: ah ne,
Jhope: let me help you with that.

Jhope took the shopping bags irene is bringing. She felt relieve that someone knew her and was totally kind to her.

Jhope: are these for Taehyung or Yeri?
Irene: Its for Yeri my Dad bought these for her.

They made their way upstairs every steps make Irene nervous. She doesn’t know how will she act with Taeyung around. Jhope opened the door for her and she went inside.

V: Yah you come home so late.. Wae..

HE stopped as he turn around and realized it wasn’t Yeri. He’s currently preparing for their dinner when she came. He bowed to her while he looks at her and she bowed back avoiding eye contact.

V: What brings you here?
Irene: ah.. Ann..yeong well Appa bought these for Yeri. He told me she requested for 
V: is that so? I didn’t know she asked for a lot. Miane I barely buy her dresses since I want her not to show too much skin.
Irene: Kwenchana.. I guess my Dad is spoiling her.

When Irene was about to leave without any plan to say goodbye. Yeri blocked her way and she was happy to see her. She gave her Mom a hug and offered her to join them in dinner.

Irene looked at Taehyung and he smiled back to tell her that she is welcome to join the dinner. That smile made her heart beat faster. She sit on the chair beside Yeri and opposite to Taehyung.

V: Why are you in that clothes? Where are your uniform?
Yeri: I joined the taekwando club but I ended up hurting Jungkook. I lift him and feels like he’s too light and I think I smashed him hard on the floor.
Irene: You really did that? How was he?
N: He was totally fine Omma. He just undergone some xray to check if he broke a bone but good thing she’s okay. 
V: Yeri-aa now that you have your Mom’s blood you probably gain strength “twice” you know what I mean by twice right?
Yeri: Ne appa.

After being compatibke with blood transfusion Yeri has been gaining his father’s genes completely. She gains strength, she could think fast and her senses also enhanced.

Irene felt comfortable having dinner with Taehyung and Yeri. Taehyung cleaned the dishes after dinner while Yeri asked her mom to help her pack away the dresses that Siwon bought for her.

“ooh yepuuda. Everythin is pretty!” yeri said while she pulled out her dresses from the shopping bag. 
“Chowa? Are these your styles?” Irene asked her daughter while checking out the dresses.
“ne, omma tell grandpa I really like it.” Yeri replied as she check out her dresses on her body.

She handed her mom some hangers and Irene helped her to arrange her dresses. Irene thought she should be comfortable around her.

“so how was you for the past 15 years without me?” Irene awkwardly asked as she put the dress in the hanger.

“Omma if you feel bad for being without me for the past years please don’t be. Its not your fault that you had an accident and besides Appa is a good Dad.” Yeri re assured her Mom as she comforted her by a hug.

“I am very thankful to your Dad by raising you alone properly. You grew up pretty and adorable anyway what did yiou feel when you first saw me?” – Irene asked her daughter while tucking her hair behind her ears.

“Honestly I felt awkward at first it feels like I was looking at the mirror that time, I was also embarrassed that I mess up too many blood in front of you, Miane Omma.” – Yeri tried to smile as she hide her embarrassment from her.

“I am glad that you’re already grown up.” Irene said while she pinched her cheeks. “Anyway does your Dad talked about me? About us?” – she added.

“ani I used to ask him before but he never tell me anything. I also tried setting him up with my teacher back then but he refused and rejected her.” -Yeri said while she pouts her lips. 

“You mean he didn’t date anyone for the past years?” – irene asked as she kept herself busy putting hangers in the dress.

“Ne, I feel bad I feel like its because of me why he didn’t date anyone.” – Yeri said. 

Irene suddenly felt joy inside her to hear that Taehyung hasn’t dated anyone. She thought that Taehyung was dating Jennie back at the hospital.

“Please don’t blame yourself I know that its his choice to look after you.” Irene assured her daughter. 

“Omma don’t you want to sleep here tonight?” Yeri offered. 

“Ne, are you going to lend me some pajamas?” – Irene asked her expressing her willingness to sleep in their home. 

Yeri who’s very excited to sleep with her Mom pulled Irene to the opposite room. It was Taehyung’s room she is placing her pajamas to Taehyung’s closet since it cant be accommodate anymore to her closet because of her clothes.

Irene felt calm and fine once she entered his room. She felt comfortable with his scent. She wanted to stay more in his room the scent seems so familiar that hugs her body. She felt like this is the scent that she is longing for.