WORTH THE RISK.

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

"Nuguseyo?" -The man asked he's not familiar with a voice of female around the place since its only him and his gang are arpund the area. "Ah chamkaman.. is she your classmate? You have the same uniform"- he realizes as Yeri comes visible as she walks near them.

"Yeri-aa what are you doing here?! Run! Get out of here!"- Jungkook said as he was afraid that Yeri may got hurt.

"Let him go.. Jaebal while I still ask you nicely."- Yeri responds.

"Omo.. I am so afraid, yah kid listen here. I don't know how did you found us but you know you don’t scared me with your bravery run now until you have a chance."-The man said confidently as he removes his mask and lit a cigarette. He went near to Yeri and blew the smoke on her face.

"YOU ! Don’t touch her I am going to kill you."- Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs

"Jaebal.. Let him go now!"-Yeri said as she already lose her patience raising her voice in front of the man.

"You bastard!"- the man said as he slaps Yeri's face It made her more pissed off she grabbed his neck with one hand. The man started to remove her hand using his own strength but he cant it feels like he's pushing a wall that's too difficult to move. 

The other kidnappers pulled a gun and shoot Yeri. She immediately lost her consciousness and fall on the ground. The man that she choke gasped as many air as he could. 

"Yeri-aa!"-Jungkook said as he tried to stand but fell to the ground. 

Hoseok immediately came to the scene and shoot the kidnapers with the gun he always bring. He untied Jungkook and carried Yeri to put her inside the car. 

--
"Gumawo for coming with me. I know going shopping isn't your thing I just want you to know that I appreciate it a lot." -Jennie said as Bogum stopped the car in front of her house.

"Come on you know I can enjoy anything with you."- Bogum said.

He cups her face and lean towards her she closes her eyes to allow Bogum what he is planning to do. As they are inch apart a bright light strikes through the windshield that caught her attention. She realized its Taehyung's car approaching her house. She immediately get off the car and run through the car.


Hoseok carried Yeri who's blood is already over her uniform. Jungkook followed while Bogum was frozen for a moment but he followed later on to her laboratory. Jennie asked everyone to stay outside the laboratory and they patiently waited outside.

- -

"So we're going to take the train?"- Irene asked Taehyung 

"Ne, I'll show you where we had our first night,"- Taehyung smirked as he teased Irene.

"Don’t show me that face."- Irene told him.

As they were about to buy some tickets Hoseok send Taehyung a message saying that Yeri is at Jennie's laboratory. That moment he knew she is not in a good state.

"Irene-aa miane we have to go to Dr. Kim, Yeri was brought to the laboratory."- Taehyung said.

"Laboratory? Wae? I don’t understand."- Irene answered.

They were able to get a taxi and made their way to Jennie's home. Taehyung cant contain himself inside the taxi. Irene held his hand trying to calm hm down.

"Miane.. I havent told you about It but If there's something wrong happens to Yeri we usually bring her to Dr. Kim's laboratory."- Taehyung informed her.

They arrived at Jennie's home, Hoseok opened the gate for them and they found Jungkook's family crying and Bogum sleeping resting his back on the couch.

Jungkook stand up and hugged Taehyung "miane Tae Samchonie I wasn’t able to protect her."- Jungkook cryingly said. 

"Its no one's fault and no one wants this to happen."-Taehyung said as he wipes his tears to stop him from crying too much. "It will be embarrassing If she wakes up seeing you crying so if I were you, you should stop crying now." -He added.

"Your daughter saved my son."- Jimin said as he feel guilty for what happened to Yeri.

"Jaebal stop feeling guilty everyone no one wants this to happen."-Taehyung said as he knows Yeri will survive.

Jennie finally went out from her laboratory and asked Taehyung to come inside. Irene don’t want to leave them alone so she followed holding Taehyung's hand. Irene was fascinated with Jennie's laboratory she feels like she's In a movie scene rotating her head from left to right.

"Is this even real?"-Irene asked.

"Ne, Dr. Kim is monitoring Yeri's health here for Years."- Taehyung replied.

"Tae-aa.." Dr. Kim said as she starts to discuss Yeri's condition. 

"Tae-aa? Why are you calling him like that?"-Irene asked her.

"Everyone calls him like that. Yeri is okay now everything is under control there are lots of blood lost but surprisingly her body was able to refill with new ones making her to survive and immediately heal her wounds I only cut her skin to get the bullet at her back.."- Jennie explained.

"Wow it sounds different to me. I feel like my daughter is a super hero."-Irene said.

"She's not but she came from a different planet."- Jennie replied.

"What?"-Iren said.

"She"s telling the truth."-Taehyung said. He started to explain what happened to Yeri and why is that happening to her. Irene cant believe what she heard but based from Yeri"s medical record she was able to convince herself that they are telling the truth. 

"Taehyung-aa have you ever ride an UFO?" -Irene curiously said.

"We don’t ride that thing we have a plane like vehicle in the depths of Han river." -Taehyung said.

--
The next morning Jungkook sleep resting his head on his folded arms over Yeri's bed while Taehyung sleeps seated on the couch while Irene pillows his lap and covered with Taehyung's coat.

Yeri woke up from her sleep and felt a tolerable pain at her upper back she saw Jungkook sleeping at the side of her bed and her parents. 

"Appa…"- She called him just like a baby girl who looks for his father after involving in a trouble.

Taehyung woke up from her soft voice and gently stand up guiding Irene's head on the couch. He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Appa mul juseyo.." -she requests as she feels thirsty from her long sleep.

"Yogi.."-Taehyung hands the cup and assist her in drinking the water. "How are you feeling now?"

"Kwenchanaseo. Why is Oppa here? He should be staying at home and taking some rest,"- Yeri said.

"You’re aunt and uncle tried their best to bring him home but he Insisted. Jimin brought Seulgi home as she fainted early this morning since she forgot to take her dinner."-Taehyung said.

"Why is Omma here?"

"Well she was too jealous that Dr. Kim and I will talk alone so she came along she already know about our secret."-Taehyung said.

"That’s a relief."- Yeri said. "Appa can you go home for now? I want to talk with Jungkook Oppa privately when he wakes up."

"Arasseo."- Taehyung said.

He carried Irene outside the laboratory and made their way to his car, he seats Irene and put the seatbelt on her to make her safe,

"What happened to your daughter.?" -Bogum asked worriedly.

"She's fine now you really don’t have to worry. Anyway do you regularly visit here?"-Taehyung said.

"Ani.. Just when I have my free time. Anyway hows your relationship with Joohyun-aa going so far?"- he asked.

"Kwenchana."

"Arent you going to ask my relationship with Dr. Kim?"- Bogum said.

"Ani I guess I already know the answer never mention me anything so I guess you guys are still friends."- Taehyung said as he closes the door at the passenger's seat and drive her car leaving Bogum standing alone.

"yah!! We're improving!!"- Bogum shouted.

--
Jungkook wake up from his long sleep realizing Yeri is already awake staring at him. It made him jumped from his seat and realized he had a backpain for sleeping while bending for too long.

"Kwenchana?"-Yeri asked.

"Ne, i just need to stretch my body."- He said as he he stretches his body at the same time,

"Miane,, i guess you worried a lot because of me,"- Yeri told him.

"Ne! From the moment I realized it was you.. That’s the moment I felt scared. I thought I'm gonna lose you."-Jungkook said.

"That will never happen. I have my father's genes remember?"- Yeri assured him.

"Your mother is still human."-Jungkook told her as he fixes her blanket she encircled her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

“This is what I got from my Mother’s genes.”-Yeri said as she give kisses to Jungkook.

--
Taehyung left Irene at home and went straight to the police office to meet Hoseok and Jimin the kidnappers were sent there last night by Hoseok.

“Are you sure they are the only ones involved?”- Jimin asked.

“Ani.. There are still 2 missing.”-Hoseok replied.