TROUBLED MIND

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Yeri is all set at the hospital lying onnthe hospital bed next to other unoccupied for Irene. Jennie sets the laptop and medication just in case malfunction in blood transfusion.

V: How are you feeling?
Yeri: Nervous and excited. I’ll get to play with Jungkook more now.
V: Ne, you’ll be fine don’t worry.
Jennie: How are you feeling Tae-aa? Youre going to meet her mom after a long time.
V: I cant distinguish my feeling. I just wanted to be successful.
Jennie: don’t worry the probability of failure is 25%. Trust me in this one.

She holds Taehyung’s arm for re assurance and Taehyung hold her hand telling her that he trust her. Jimin and Irene’s family arrived at the hospital. Irene felt uncomfortable to see Taehyung holding Jennie’s hand. 

They bowed to them. Irene cant take her eyes of Taehyung. She knew, he was the man she loved. He’s the person in her dream and he is the person who makes his heart beat so fast, her knees weak and her body melting. She didn’t doubt why she gave her a blow before.

Tiffany cried seeing Taehyung already grown up. Siwon felt sudden conscience about not letting the two of them together. He hugged Taehyung he’s still the kid that he raised back then, Mark cant also hide his embarrassment to Taehyung so he also hugged him.

Taehyung: are you going to hug me the whole day?

They let go of him and  wipe their tears. Irene on the other hand was insecure and wanted to be hugged by Taehyung but he diesnt even look at her in the eye. 

Taehyung: Yeri-aa say Hi to your grandparents, uncle and Omma.. And you must be Irene-ssi’s fiance?
Bogum: She’s Joohyun now.
Taehyung: Ne, come on Say hi to them.

Yeri stood up from the hospital bed and bowed at them she quickly glanced at Taehyung and he gave hiper the face that everything is allrightl. Siwon cant control himself he knew she was his grand daughter. She came near her and cup her face crying.

Siwon: you really look like your Mom.. Don’t feel afraid I’ll stay right here.
Yeri: don’t worry Grandpa I’ve been doing this for 10years. I am happy that you’re all here on my last one.

Yeri suddenly feel awkward. Irene on the other hand came back to her senses and stopped looking at Taehyung. She gave yeri a tight embrace and repeatedly asking for forgiveness. Yeri suddenly became unconscious resting her weight to Irene. She vomits too much blood again and her nose kept on bleeding. 

Taehyung: ire.. Joohyun-ssi please lay down on the next bed.
Irene: Ne… 

The visitors stays outside. Jimin went home to accompany Jungkook he knew he will also be worried to his friend and will only come to the hospital to stay until the blood transfusion is done.

AFTER AN HOUR..
Irene opene her eyes slowly feeling weak and lightheaded. She saw Yeri on her side offering her a glass of clear liquid. 

Yeri: Omma take this.. This is what Dr. Kim is giving me when I lost large amount of blood.

Yeri helped her mother drink and within 5 minutes she came back to normal and came back to her senses. She realized that Yeri js not the only one inside the room. Seulgi and Wendy are seated on the opposite side while her parents are asleep on the couch.

Wendy: Ah unnie Bogum-ssi went back to the hotel.
Irene: ah ne. Ive been expecting that waiting is not really his skill. How are you Yeri-aa? I saw you vomit a lot of blood.
Yeri: Kwenchana Omma. I feel different now that your blood is inside my body.
Irene: that’s good to know..

Jennie came inside the room as soon as she enters Irene somehow felt intimidated and made her furious inside as she know she is someone who’s closes to Taehyung. 

Jennie: Kwendhana? Did the juice work on your body?
Irene: Ne

Jennie explained Yeri’s illness her scheduling of blood transfusion and ejection.irene suddenly feel sorry for her daughter who suffered because of her.

--
On the other hand, Taehyung and Siwon are outside the hospital drinking coffee together. Siwon looked him in the eye telling him how sorry he was for disapproval of their relationship.

v: please stop saying sorry. Its been 15years and Yeri is okay now.
Siwon: we shouldn’t have hide. I am sorry for changing our names I am sorry that you had difficulty detecting our faces.
V: Kwenchana..
Siwon: I am sorry for taking away the woman you love.
V: whatever our mistakes in the past would be are already forgiven. Despite Irene lost her memory irs her choice to marry Bogum. Its not your fault.
Yeri: appa! Oh annyeonghasaeyo Grandpa.
V: Wae? 
Yeri: Where’s my dress? I thought yiu bought me dress.
V: What dress are you saying?
Yeri: aaah Appa you’re already caught! I saw the paper bag last night at the living room.
V: what are you talking about.
Siwon: Yeri-aa.. You can send grandpa some photos of the dress you want I’ll buy it for you.

Yeri felt embarrassed for a while and looked at Taehyung he raises his eyebrows and gave her a wide smile telling her she should be comfortable around her grandpa.

She grabbed her grandpa away from Taehyung and show him the dresses that she wants. Jennie came near to Taehyung.

Jennie: she looks energetic now.
Taehyung: Ne, I feel relieve now.
Jennie: I guess you really can go casual with her mom right? You’re not planning to go back in her right?
V: of course she’s already engaged she’ll get married soon within this week.

Taehyung is best in holding his emotions. Despite 15years had passes she is still the woman that he loves until now. Nothing has changed. He wanted to hug and kiss her when he saw her but he knew he should set gap between them.

--
Irene is currently with Seulgi who sliced some oranged for her and Wendy who fixes her blanket to make her feel comfortable.

Seulgi: Unnie, how was it meeting Taehyung again?
Irene: Yeri’s appa? I don’t know but from the moment I entered this room I knew he was Yeri’s Dad.
Wendy : so how was he?
Irene: from the moment I saw him I knew I love him.
Seulgi: Jinjja?
Irene: Ne, his face gives me this strange feeling. Oh.. I saw him in a mall before but I refused to come newr him I might lost words to say and look weird to him. He could make me feel good by just looking at his back. It seems like he doesn’t feel the same way anymore.
Seulgi: Unnie, its been 15years and besides you’re already engaged to Bogum. I am sure Yeri understands your situation now,
Wendy: anyaa if you still love Taehyung you should fight for him. Raising Yeri alone was no joke.
Seulgi: yah wendy yah don’t brainwashed her.
Irene: you really think so Wendy-aa?
Seulgi: Unnie, jaebal come back to your senses. You’re already with Bogum for 5 years your marriage is scheduled next week.
Irene: Ne we were but he never felt like Taehyung. We didn’t even shared the same room for that 5 years.
Wendy: Ha! I knew it! See? You can tell the difference. You even let Taehyung come inside you even you guys are not yet married,
Seulgi: Yah Unnie if you do this Bogum-ssi will hate my husband a lot.
Wendy: anyway Unnie this is the video of your baby shower 15 years ago.
Seulgi: you’re really showing her that?

Irene felt good as she watches the video. She felt butterflies watching Taehyung embracing her waist and giving her kisses it made her bite her lower lip and nervous for a second. She laughed when she knew that Tae wasn’t able to open the box because she will give birth already.

Irene: I never thought we were so in love.
Seulgi: Ne unnie you are BEFORE. 
Wendy: and until now. Why would you hide it to him? Unnie he raised Yeri alone and that’s difficult imagine putting your daughter to sleep and you’ll go to bed without your wife beside you? Men also needs to be comfort and be taken care of.
Seulgi: yah Wendy-aa
Wendy: arasseo I’ll shut my mouth if there was a time you send Jungkook to sleep and didn’t sleep beside Jimin for the whole night?
Seulgi: Well. Jungkook doesn’t cry too much before so I sleep beside Jimin after sending him.
Wendy: that’s what I was saying. Taehyng-aa has been single for 15 years. He needs that.
Irene: what if he send me away?
Wendy: Unnie you also sent him away before but you guys ended up with a child. There’s nothing wrong with that.

Irene was in silence for a while she doesn’t know if she shoulf listen to Wendy or Seulgi but there’s one thing she knows. She misses Taehyung so much despite the blurry memories she had because of her dream.