AT RISK

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Taehyung and Irene arrived at their past residence where they used to live before. Irene can familiarize the place at it keeps In appearing her dreams back then. 

"Why didn’t we bring our car?"- Irene asked him.

"So you could remember everything that we did. We usually take buses, trains and long walks."- Taehyung explained. "Shall we go inside?"

Irene felt reminiscing as she enters their home. She knew to herself that she live in that house for a long time despite the smell felt different since its been vacant for 15 years. As Taehyung removed every white cloth that covers the furniture there are memories that keeps coming back on her mind.

"Why didn't  you just stayed here? Why did you choose to leave the house?"- Irene asked.

"Miane.. But i have to forget everything about you and It wont help me If i keep staying here."- Taehyung reasoned out.

"Shall we go upstairs?"- Irene said to escape Taehyung's drama. 

Taehyung showed her parent's and Mark's room where she used to sleep when Taehyung live at their home. He pulled her inside his room and it made her remember their first meeting.

"So here was the first time i saw you topless right?"- Irene said,

"Ne.. And you shouted as loud as you can surprisedly to see me inside your room."- Taehyung said 

"Why didn’t we just shared a room instead?"- Irene teasing him..

"Well its becausee our feelings for each other before isnt as deep as our feelings for each other now."- Taehyung replied. 

"Did we do Yeri here?"- Irene asked curiously.

"Ani."- Taehyung said "but here is the first time you gave me a blow"- He whispers to her ear.

"Jinja?!"- Irene asked surprisingly as she hits Taehyung lightly.

"Anyway back then I asked you to play rock, paper and scissors with me then whoever wins will get the room. I didn’t know that was a childish act back then."- Taehyung replied.

-
Yeri was able to go back at school after her suspension. She can feel everyone is talking about her and the students passing by cant take their eyes off her. She just walks confidently to her classroom together with Chaeyeong.

"Why do I feel like I am the center of attention today."- Yeri said,

"Everyone has been talking about you and those junior students during your suspension days just let them they'll stop anyway later on."- Chaeyeong replied.

"I guess I have to endure this issue for the mean time I'm good at it anyway."- Yeri confidently said.

It was lunch time when Jungkook saw Chaeyeong and Yeri earing together at the caféteria he sits beside Yeri and giving her a sulking face.

"What's with that face now?"- Yeri asked him as she feeds him some fruit.

He took a bite of it but maintained his facial expression. "Why didn’t you tell me that your suspension was already over I should've waited for you at the gate."-Jungkook said as he tries to lecture her.

"Miane but I don’t want to bother you anymore this will be my first and last suspension anyway."-Yeri explained.

"Arasseo anyway Omma is inviting you for dinner tonight."- Jungkook Informed her. 

"Waeyo?"-Yeri said.

"Since I didn’t formally introduce you to her since she was not around I asked her to cook something for you."- Jungkook informed her once again.

"Stop bothering your parents just to make me special okay?"- Yeri said.

"I am not bothering them. Don’t worry they are willing to those things for you."- Jungkook assured her.

--
Jennie woke up later than usual she was surprised to see herself on her bed when the last thing she remembered was she fell asleep on her desk. She stand up from her bed and looked herself In the mirror she realized she has been working so much that her dark circles has gotten bigger and her eyelids started to get droopy. 

"Annyeong you're already awake i cooked some breakfast for you."- Bogum said as he startled her that she attempts to him.

"What are you doing here? And how did you get inside? Are you the one who brought me to bed?"- Jennie asked as she overflow him with questions.

"I didn’t come home last night I stayed with you the whole night but don’t worry we didn’t share the same bed, I slept at the couch."- Bogum clarified "Kaja lets have breakfast."

"You should just slept at the other room. It doesn’t like it’s the only room here in my house"- she said as she lead the way to the dining area.

"I was about to but I like to see you sleeping."- Bogum answered as he pulled a chair for her.

"Are you really serious about me? I mean I didn’t do anything for you to like me so much."- Jennie asked him.

"Well we don’t have reasons to like someone right and besides you're the first one that made me feel like this,"- Bogum told her as he taste the food he cooked.

"tsh how could you get married to someone if you're not sure that you love her."- Jennie repied sarcastically as sbe pertains with his wedding with Irene.

"Its not that I don’t like her I do care for her a lot since she's the only woman I looked at I was able to avoid all women passing by me until I saw you."- Bogum honestly said.

"Jinja? I don’t know if I believe those words of yours."

"You don't have to just rely on my actions."- Bogum replied.

"Anyway I don’t have plans staying at home for the whole day so please go home after you have your breakfast."- Jennie requests 

"I'll come with you I can drive for you."- Bogum said as he is eager to come with Jennie.

--
It was already 4pm and Seulgi fetched Yeri and Jungkook at school. Jungkook opened the front seat beside Seulgi and asked Yeri to sit beside her. 

"Omma I'll go home after a couple of hours. I just have to attend the meeting of the taekwando club."- Jungkook Informed his mom and waved for goodbye,

"Yeri-aa how was your school? Miane it was your mother who told me that you got in trouble becausee of Jungkook."- Seulgi said as they make their way to school's exit.

"Kwenchanaseo Aunt Seulgi its just that Jungkook doesn’t listen to my request he personally came to that junior student's house."- Yeri said.

"Jinja? I guess he got that from his Dad. They don’t really want us to get hurt you know."- Seulgi replied.

"But I was the one who ended up hurting that Junior student. I don’t know but as the days passed I am already having my difficulty to control myself." -Yeri shared.

"Have you already consulted Dr. Kim about that?"- Seulgi worriedly said.

"Ne, she advised me to learn to control my feelings and emotions to prevent that incident to happen again."- Yeri informed her.

"Miane Yeri-aa you have to suffer like this."- Seulgi said as she feels sorry with Yeri.

It was already 6:30pm and Jungkook hasn’t come for dinner. The foods are already prepared on the dining table. Seulgi repeatedly calls Jungkook's phone but its only ringing. Yeri was also informed by one of the Taekwando club that Jungkook left the meeting 30minutes earlier.

It made everyone in the mansion worried. After several hours of waiting Seulgi receive a call from Jungkook she immediately rushedto put her phone to her ear.

"Yoboseyo Kook-aa odiseo? It’s already 9 in the evening!"- Seulgi said.

"This is not Jungkook,"- the man on the phone said. It made Seulgi nervous as she heard a familiar voice using Jungkook's phone.

"Nuguseyo! Where is my Son?"- Seulgi worriedly said as her wrist begins to involuntary shake. Jimin and Yeri came near her to see whats going on.

"I need $5,000,000 if you want your son alive. No police, no other person.. Just you and the money I'll send you the address and I'm giving you until tomorrow morning for my money."

Seulgi became unconscious and Jimin was able to catch her. he called everyone and the maids gather around to Seulgi. While Yeri pick up her phone and run as fast as she could to go back to their house. 

--
Yeri arrived their house and pulled Hoseok from the restaurant. She was sweating too much as she run from the bus stop to her home. 

"Hoseok oppa please help me find this man!"- Yeri said 

"Lady Yeri you know we are not allowed to invade other's privacy. We made a pledge to Lord Baehyun."- Hoseok refused 

"Is that so? Then choose! Are you going to find this man or I'll kill myself! Its not a request it’s a command!" -Yeri said

Hoseok didn’t doubt to take the phone from her and went straight to his room while Yeri followed. He connected Seulgi's phone to his keyboard and a hologram like codes appear in front of them after several typing and input they were able to locate the exact location of the caller.

"He sent an address shall we go here instead?"- Hoseok said.

"Ani.. Lets go at the location we found Kaja Oppa."- Yeri replied.

Hoseok and Yeri went to the location they found, the place was so dark the bonfire can only be the source of light at the place. It’s an abandoned warehouse where rust and roasted tire can be smelled.

They do their best to make a step as silent as they could. Yeri peak at the window and saw Jungkook inside seated on the chair and tied up with thick rope from his chest to his waist. 

"Eat up. I am sorry if this isnt as luxurious as your food at home."- the man wearing sunglasses and mask as he tried to feed Jungkook.

Hoseok put his hands over Yeri's mouth to prevent her from screaming but she knew to herself she couldn’t just stand there.

Jungkook turn away from the man and didn’t want to eat the food on the plate. The man got pissed and pressed his cheeks together to forcefully feed him but he blow everything on his face and the man hit him with the back of his hand.

"Jungkook-aa!"- Yeri screamed carelessly as she cant take seeing her man hurting by someone.