WE'RE GETTING MARRIED

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

The next morning Irene met her friends at the café. The girls are already seated surrounding a round table. Irene kept on showing her ring by repeatedly drinking her coffee.

"Yah Unnie can you stop it? We already saw it."-Wendy said.

"Yeppuda? Is It good? I think it looks perfectly on me."-Irene replied as she keeps on starring at it.

"So when are you planning to get married?"- Seulgi asked.

"Well we havent talk about it but I want it to be as soon as possible."- Irene said. "Wendy-aa please be in charge with our photos."

"That’s what I am waiting from you."- wendy said. "By the way.. I have something to tell you also."

"What is it?"-Seulgi asked as she take a sip to his coffee.

"I am dating Hoseok-aa."-Wendy informed them.

Seulgi almost choked herself and spit a little of something she is drinking. While Irene was shocked and didn’t expect that she already got closed to him.

"Please don’t give me that look."-Wendy said and the three of them just giggled.

Meanwhile Bogum fetched Taehyung from his restaurant and he didn’t hesitate to come with him. Both of them are quiet at the car and Taehyung was too shy to ask where are they going. 

"We're here. Follow me."-Bogum said 

Taehyung realized it’s a wedding shop. He has no idea why Bogum is taking him there but he just followed. 

"I am choosing something for you to wear on your wedding.."-Bogum said.

"Y--you don’t have to do that."- Taehyung replied.

"Come on here are the magazines check this out."- Bogum said.

"I would like to wear something colorful not dark."- Taehyung replied.

"Well I am not used to seeing you wearing something not dark."-Bogum told him. "But lets go for it."

--
Is there anything that you prefer that I should wear on the prom? -Yeri asked Jungkook as the walk through the corridor.

"I think you'll be good in anything that you will wear. Just don’t show too much skin" -Jungkook said "I should only be the one seeing those parts of your body"

"Aishhh my boyfriend is being a ert right now."-Yeri jokingly said.

"Is that so? But you're the one who told me that my kiss is boring and you wanted to go further?"- Jungkook said.

"Yah don’t accuse me of something I'm not,"-Yeri said as she tickles Jungkook's waist.

"Arasseo arasseo.."- Jungkook said as he embraces her with his arms. "by the way does your parents have no plans marrying?"

"I haven't ask though I want them to I am shy to ask them it will be very embarrassing and I don’t want them to get married just because they feel like I'm requesting for it."-Yeri said.

"Don’t worry I promise to marry you becausee I love you. In the right time."- Jungkook confidently said.

It’s already lunch time and Taehyung went to Irene's café to join her for lunch. He found her reviewing some paper works she was so busy that she didn’t noticed Taehyung Is around. He lan for a surprise kiss and it startled her but smiled back when she realized it was Taehyung. 

"Come here I didn't kiss back properly. You startled me."- She said 

Taehyung lean for another kiss and she kisses back the way she wanted to kiss him. "You're so busy are you sure you're not stressing yourself?"- Taehyung worriedly said. "When are we going to fit your wedding gown?"

"Miane I don’t want you to be there during the fitting. There's this belief that when a groom sees her bride before the wedding there's a possibility that the wedding might not happen."-Irene said.

"So I'll gonna see you in your wedding dress on your wedding day?"-Taehyung asked and pouted.

"Ne, I want to see your reaction on our wedding day."-Irene happily said.

"Arasseo. Kaja lets eat."- Taehyung replied.

"Ne.."-Irene said as she enjoy the food that Taehyung brought. Irene keep on starring at him and admiring him.

"Wae?"- Taehyung asked as he notice her eyes glued to him,

"Opseo.. I just cant believe you considered marrying me."-Irene said.

"I didn’t consider marrying you. It was really part of my plan to marry you."-Taehyung clarified.

"Then why did you proposed just now? I mean you have lots of time to do that."-Irene asked.

"Its because I want to see if I am still the man you wanted despite the years we were apart. I am sorry for being a coward."- Taehyung said,

"Kwenchanaseo.. Gumawo for accepting me again."- Irene said.

"Of course, now please focus on your food and stop looking at me that way if you don’t want any of your staffs and customers hear you moan out loud."- Taehyung warned her.

"Arasseo.."-Irene giggled with his fiancee's naughty joke.

After having lunch together Taehyung made his way to Siwon's hotel. Siwon was surprised to see Taehyung visiting him but he was able to contain himself.

"Why did you came here?"- Siwon asked.

"I proposed to your daughter please stay for a while and attend our wedding."- Taehyung said.
"You did?"- Siwon asked and his eyes become so teary. "Taehyung-aa kamsamnida for making my daughter happy despite long years of waiting.."

"I love your daughter. Theres no way I wouldn’t spend my life with her."-Taehyung interrupted him "after all your still the man who raised me you become my father more than my real father did." He added as he hugs siwon and tried to calm him down. "Thank you for finding my mom for me."

--
Bogum went to Jennie's house and went straight to her lab. She is busy reviewing some papers which he has no idea what is it about he hugs her from the back that didn’t made her startle because it was only Bogum who knows her passcode.

"It seems like you're late today. I didn’t take my lunch cause I was waiting for you."- Jennie said as she puts the papers on the desk and faced him.

"Miane I met Taehyung earlier. I refer him to the wedding shop I know we choose his clothes for yhe wedding. He's getting married,"- Bogum informed Jennie.

"That’s good to know after all Joohyun-ssi should be his wife he has been waiting for her for years."-Jennie said

"Are you sure? Are you okay with that?"- Bogum asked her.

"Are you still worried and thinking I still like Taehyung?"- She asks Bogum just nods and she leaned for a kiss. "I wouldn’t run after you if I like him. Please keep that in mind." 

"That’s a relief."- Bogum said and kiss Jennie's forehead.

Yeri reached her home and went upstairs. The dinner is prepared and she seats on the table excited to eat again with her family. She leans to taste the soup and noticed Taehyung is wearing a ring.

"Appa that’s a nice ring this is the first time I saw you wearing something that’s isnt dark."-Yeri said as she gives him a thumbs up.

"Oh.. yeri-aa you're already home."-Irene said as she seat opposite to Yeri. 

Yeri immediately noticed her mom's ring and realized that she share the same ring with Taehyung "why are you guys wearimg couple ring?"-Yeri asked but none of the, amswered and they just continue eating. "Omo! Are you guys getting married?"-She shouted in excitement.

Taehyung just raise his eyebrows repeatedly while he chews his food. Yeri gently hits the glass with a fork asking her parents to kiss each other. "Arent we too early for that?"-Taehyung asked.

"Yah pali Appa! You should be the one to make the first move."-Yeri said.

"Arasseo since you asked for it."-Taehyung said and pulled Irene with a deep kiss. Yeri covered her eyes but peak a little bit, Irene hit him lightly and laughed.

"Just make sure you'll kiss me like that on our wedding."-Irene said. "Your Dad is a coward you know."

"That’s true Omma."-Yeri added.

"Aish now that I have 2 girls in my house I think I have no one to be on my side so Irene-aa please give me a little boy."- Taehyung joked.
"Andwe I don’t want to have a sibling now."-Yeri said "I don’t want a large between us."