CONFESSION

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

After their schedule with the wedding shop they decided to eat in a restaurant. Irene refused to come with them. She excused herself and informed them that she will stay in the hotel to get some rest. 

“I’ll send you at the hotel then I’ll come back here.” -Bogum offered. 

“Ani kwenchana.. Just bond with Yerj you should get along with her.” -Irene said.

Yeri smiled at Bogum and offered the seat beside her making her in between of Jungkook and Bogum. 

On her way at the hotel she recalled the empty cabinets at Taehyung’s home. She wanted to fill them up with foods and goods. She thought that’s the best way to do to make her role as a mother.

--
“Yeri ssi do you want to go shopping later?” -Bogum asked her.

“Bogum-aa don’t take her away from me.” -Siwon told him while he puts a lot of pasta sauce on Yeri’s food.

Yeri just nodded and smiled at her grandpa and Bogum. She eats comfortably with her family.

Later on Seulgi and Jimin went home and asked Jungkook to come with Yeri do it wont be awkward for her to get along with Bogum. While Siwon on the other hand took Mark and Tiffany on a movie date.

“Yeri-aa yogi.” -He handed her his credit card. “You can buy everything you want. I’ll see you at the mall’s park at exactly 4pm so I could send you home.” –

“Chamkaman Bogum Samchon-aa.. Arent we supposed to go shopping together?” -Jungkook asked him.

“Miane I don’t really like roaming around and its not really my thing carrying lots of shoppinh bags. Anyway I’ll see you guys around.” -He explained.

Yeri felt upset for a while. She thought it will be difficult for her to get along with Bogum. She thought he’ll come with her like her Dad used to do when they go out.

“Don’t feel bad. I’ll come with you,” -Jungkook said. He hates to see her face like that, it made him dislike bogum because of his attitude and lack of effort to get along with  Yeri.

--

Irene was able to buy a lot of goods and currently placing them at the cabinet she bought instant noodles, canned goods, ready to cook rice and some essentials. 

“What are you doing?” -Taehyung came inside and caught irene in the act.

Irene dropped the cans that she is placing in the cabinet. “Oh.. Annyeong..” She greeted her as she bows and pick the cans from the floor. “I saw your cabinets empty so I thought of filling it up.” -She explained.

“Please stop what you are doing. We don’t really stock some foods there.” – Taehyung responds. “We usually eat at the restaurant and Hoseok brings up the food for dinner.” 

“Well I just thought you need these. What if it rains outside and the stairs might get slippery its dangerous.” -she tells him as she felt delighted that Taehyung is comfortably talking to her.

“Miane but we don’t need those please take it with you when you leave.” – Taehyung said coldly as he was about to enter his room. 

“YAH!” – Irene raised her voice to him preventing him to enter his room. “All I did is to be nice to you. I am trying my best to make up everything I missed but you’re not helping me.” – She complained as she teared lightly,

Taehyung pissed off with her attitude he went in the kitchen and faced Irene. He picked up everything she put in the cabinet and put it inside the grocery bag,

“Listen, I don’t have any responsibility and obligation to you. If you really want to make things up just be a good mother to Yeri.” – Taehyung responds and handing the grocery bags to her.

“You’re really mean… How could you be like this?” – She asks as she sniffs and wiping her tears.

“Jaebal its been 15 years.,” – Taehyung said. As he turned his back on her, just like before he cant stand her crying and in tears.

“I know.. Its been 15 years, and I think I am the only one who feels the same. From the moment I saw you I know who you are to me.. You keep on appearing in my dreams Ive been longing for you for a long time, you’re not the only one who suffered for the past 15 years!” – She tells him as she felt a little embarrassed confessing to him.

“So what do you want me to feel then? Should I feel the same way? Miane but you came back and you’re getting married, there’s nothing I can do anymore.” – He told her and made his way to his room.

“Tell me not to marry him” – She commanded him.

“Please get married.” -Taehyung replied and he completely entered his room. He cried covering his mouth trying his best not to make Irene hear him.

Irene felt his knees weak as Taehyung said those words. She suddenly sits on the floor and continued crying.
--
Yeri and Jungkook made their way at the mall’s park. They saw Bogum having a cup of coffee reading something.

“Yogi Samchonie.” -She handed his credit back to him. “I didn’t buy a lot. I only bought bracelets and belt.” – kamsamnida. 

“Why did you buy too few? Anyway can you check this out?” – He gave the brochure to Yeri and both of them check out. “I am planning to have a 1night vacation there before the wedding.” -He added.

It’s a brochure of a rest house 2hour away from Seoul it has 10rooms, 6 bathrooms, large kitchen and dining area and an luxury living room with a swimming pool that can be shared by the residents.

“Daebakk.. But its only 3 days before the wedding.” -Yeri asked.

“That’s why we’re going tomorrow. Please prepare your stuffs we’ll see you there around 10am. Your Dad has a car right?” -He said,

“You mean I can bring Appa? Can I also bring my Doctor?”- Yeri asked permission to Bogum.

“Of course. Jungkook please tell your parents too.” – Bogum said.

After settling their agenda for tomorrow Bogum, Yeri and Jungkook parted ways they wave goodbye to each other.

“I thought he’s going to send you home?” – Jungkook wondere.

“Molaseo.” – Yeri responds “I am excited for tomorrow.” -She added.

“Anyway don’t you feel awkward having your parents around you with her fiance and Dr. Kim? I mean you will never be made if your parents didn’t love each other.”

“But that’s already years ago. Omma will not marry Bogum Samchon anyway if she didn’t love him.” -Yeri responds.

--
Irene arrived at their hotel blankly. She found her parents a t the living room who was surprised to see her they thought she was in her room for the whole time.

“Yah where have you been? Don’t tell me you went to his house again?” -Siwon asked as he stand up from the couch with his hands on his waist.

“Please not now. I am too tired.” – Irene replies as she walks through her room burying herself on her bed while crying.

The next morning Irene’s eyes are swollen because of too much crying last night. Her mom was able to pack her things while she was sleeping. She might end up not coming with them if she’s not in the mood.

“Kwenchana? Bogum, Appa and Minhyung are already waiting downstairs.” -tiffany said as she checked her daughter who’s already dressed for the day.

“Why are they waiting downstairs? Are we going somewhere?” – she asked.

“Bogum booked a rest house so you could relax before the wedding.”- tiffany responds as she wears irene’s bag to her shoulder and pulled her through the elevator.

--
“Are we all set?” – Taehyung asked as Hoseok double checked the things they need for the vacation.

“Ne! Dr. Kim you can sit at the passenger seat in front. I’ll sit beside hoseok oppa here at yhe back.” -Yeri told Jennie as she wanted her to be close to her Dad.

“Arasseo. Don’t drool while we’re on our way.” -Jennie jokingly responds..

--

They have reached their destination and went straight to the lobby to meet Irene’s family. She’s wearing a sunglasses to hide her swollen eyes. It made her more in pain seeing Jennie with Taehyung and her daughter.

“You arrived just in time.” -Bogum told them.

“Ne, thank you for inviting me.” -Taehyung responds as he offers his hand for a handshake.

Bogum smiled and felt comfortable with Taehyung he didn’t hesitate to shake hands with him.

“Anyway this is my daughter’s Doctor, Dr. Kim and he is Yeri’s mom’s fiance Bogum ssi.” -Taehyung kindly introduced them to each other,  

Bogum shaked hands with her and his eyes glued to her face he didn’t even mind to bow to her. Jennie forcefully pulled her hand from Bogum and faked a smile to hide how uncomfortable she is.

“Omma kwenchana? Yoh look so pale.” – Yeri worriedly asked Irene as she gave her a hug.

“Kwenchana, don’t worry,” -She smiled to assure her daughter she was okay.

“Your sunglass looks good on you. Yeppuda Omma.” -She told her mom.