WORKING PLAN

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

Irene went to their house gate and saw Seulgi’s car in front of it. Seulgi helped her put the luggage inside the compartment and they both went inside.

“What took you so long? You’re 45 minutes late.”- Seulgi said as sh reverse the car.

“Miane it’s a struggle to detach myself from his hug. I really feel guilty doing this.”- Irene respond.

“Is that so? You told us last night that the plan is already working are you giving up easily?”- Seulgi asked tried to lift her up.

“Arasseo but this will be the first and last that I’ll be doing this. I miss him so bad now that I’m away from him.”- Irene said with a frown.

“Stop over reacting you’re only away for her for 10 minutes,” -Seulgi said as she focus her eyes on the road.

“Should I text him?”- She took her phone from her bag and tried to text him bur before she do Seulgi grabbed it away from her and put it inside her bag again.

“Hey we’re trying to make him miss you right? Don’t let him taste you with your own medicine.”- Seulgi advised.

--

Taehyung wakes up realizing he’s no longer hugging Irene. He stand up from his bed and went to the bathroom but she’s not there. He tried to searched for her luggage but it was no longer there. He don’t believe that she already left without saying goodbye and its still too early for her to leave.

After washing up he went straight to the restaurant and found Yeri having her breakfast there. 

“Where’s your Mom?” -Taehyung asked

“Mola isnt she in your bedroom?”- Yeri asked back.

“Oh Master Tae I saw her with Maam Seulgi around 4am.”- Hoseok said.

“4am? Well he doesn’t usually wakes up at 4.” -Taehyung said. 

“Didn’t she mention anything to you Appa?”- Yeri asked.

“Well she told me last night that she’ll attend a talk today but I didn’t know she’ll leave too early.”- Taehyung said.

“Aish Appa stop over reacting she already informed you about it don’t worry too much. Kaja Hoseok oppa..”- Yeri said as she asks Hoseok to send her to Jungkook’s home.
“Yah odiseo?”- Taehyung said,

“I am going to visit Jungkook and Jimin samchonie don’t worry about me we’ll just roam around”- Yeri said.

“Aish she’s already grown up she don’t ask permission ahead anymore.” -Taehyung said to himself as he dials Irene’s phone but she doesn’t pick up.

“Hey are you already there? You should have wake me up so I could prepare breakfast for you. Please text me once you got some time.”- taehyung texted Irene.

--
On his way back Hoseok saw Wendy from the opposite road she was carrying big boxes and was waiting for a taxi. He immediately took the U turn and stopped by Wendy.

“Hoseok-aa what are you doing here?” -Wendy asked.

“I sent Yeri at Jungkook’s home, and I saw you here do you need a ride?”- Hoseok asked worriedly as he carried the box before she answers.

“Are you sure its okay for you to give me a ride?”- Wendy said as she opened the car’a door for him.

“Of course please sit in front I’ll put the boxes inside.”- Hoseok offered.

--
Taehyung who is busy cooking for his customers was interrupted by a text message he rushed to his phone thinking it was Irene but it was Hoseok.

Master Tae I’ll send Wendy to her customer first I promise to get back within less than an hour.

He put his phone back and continue cooking. He has been bothered by Irene who haven’t send her any texts since this morning that he woke up. She just made him miss her more and more.

--
“You got a text message from him.”- Seulgi said as she pulled Irene’s phone from her bag,

“Jinja? What did he said?”-Irene asked as she set aside her stuffs from the cabinet.

“I’ll just read it for you. Continue what you are doing.”- Seulgi said but Irene cant go back to her work. ““Hey are you already there? You should have wake me up so I could prepare breakfast for you. Please text me once you got some time.”

“Omo! I miss him so much alreaaaaaady!”- Irene said as she pretends to be crying 

“Yah stop acting like that Jaebal. He’s already falling for our plan.”- Seulgi said “I am going to hold your phone to prevent you from texting him.” 

“Arasseo arasseo. Why do 2 days feel like years.”- Irene complained as she returns from arranging her stuffs.

--
Bogum went to Jennie’s home again. She has no plans opening the gate for him but he keeps on ringing the doorbell that made her feel frustrated.

“What the hell is your problem?!”- Jennie shouted at him as she opens the gate.

“Lets have lunch together.”- Bogum said as he immediately enters inside 

“Why are you wearing sunglasses?”- Jennie asked.

“Well… I got a bruise from you the last time I was here when I hug your from the back.”- Bogum reasoned out “I don’t want to look ugly in front of you.” 

“Get inside. We’ll just have lunch then you’ll leave.”- Jennie said.

As he enters her laboratory he take a seat on the chair and tables. Jennie went near him and tried to pull out his sunglasses,

“Yah andwe I look horrible.”- Bogum said as he holds her wrist.

“I am just going to put some cream on it so it will heal faster.”- Jennie explained. “I feel guilty for doing this to you.”

“Shiro I’ll just take home the cream and put it by myself tonight.”-Bogum said securing his eyeglasses with his hands.

“Do you want to go out or You’ll remove your sunglasses?”- Jennie tried to convince him by making him choose.

“Is that so? But we haven’t had our lunch yet.”- Bogum respond confidently.

Jennie stood up from her seat and sit on Bogum’s lap it made him frozen that she was able to pull out the sunglass from him. She was shock to see his bruise that it made his eye uneven and its dark purple in color.

“Why didn’t you tell me that it already turned out like this?”- Jennie said covering with her hands in shock.

“Yah I.. I cant focus you know.”- Bogum said,

Jennie spread some cream on his bruise carefully so it wont go to his eyes she was so focused that it made her bite her lower lip. Bogum cant move on his position he never imagined to be this too close with Jennie.

“All done.”- She stand up and went back to her chair. “Here’s the cream put this twice a day make sure not to touch your eye with it.”-Jennie said

“Ne. Let’s eat”- Bogum said as he stutters 

--
Did you had lunch already? Are you too busy there? Don’t stress yourself too much.

“Oh Tae texted again.”- Seulgi whisphered to Irene as their eyes are focused with the talk.

“Can you just give me my phone?”- Irene asked “He looks worried about me”

“Andwe”-Seulgi said.. Alright I will allow you to reply but I’ll be the one who should text him.”- Seulgi said.

“Arasseo just tell him we’ll have our lunch later on and tell him I am doing fine.”- Irene respond.

--
The lunch will be serve later on I am not stressing myself don’t worry.

“Is this the only thing she’ll reply to me?” -Taehyung said to himself 

“Kwenchanaseo Master Tae?”-Hoseok asked.

“Is there anyway we could reach Irene? She’s not responding to my text properly.”- Taehyung asked as he flips the meat he is cooking.

“Master Tae you know we’re not allowed to do that. We promised not to invade other’s privacy Miane I can’t help you with that.”- Hoseok said as he wears his apron.

“Yea right I almost forgot.”- Taehyung replied.

Taehyung really misses Irene and it bothers him a lot that Irene is far away from him, as much as he wanted to come to see her he thought she will not be able to find time to entertain him if he’s there and besides she already refused to let Taehyung come with her.