15 YEARS AFTER

HOW I DEEPLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BOOK2

 Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, hours turned to fays, days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and months turned to years. He gave up that she’ll come back soon for them, its been 15 years from the day that she left and he’s raising their child on his own. Its difficult to see his child growing up suffering from her illness and what is challenging is a growing up child who’s turning to a lady and lives depending on social demands.

Yeri ascends to the stairs as she make her way to her home. She lives in a 3 floor building which a restaurant is placed on the 1st floor and a house that can be rented on the 2nd. She come home 2 hours late for the reason that… She dyed her hair to blonde. She totally knows that her dad will hate it but there’s nothing she has to cover it.

She entered their home and the dinner is already prepared. Taehyung turned to pour the soup in a large bowl and shocked to see his daughter with a blonde hair.

V: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR?! 

He placed the soup on the table and gave his daughter a scary look. His daughter wasn’t frightened she put his chin up and folded her arms. She just look like her mother when she sulk. 

Yeri: Appa I look good in this! Don’t scold me.
V: are you really going to give me that posture of yours? I told you not to dye your hair like that. 

Yeri started crying as he put his hands on her side and bowed her head, she sudden feel sorry for disrespecting her father but just like her mother she has difficulty controlling her emotions specially when she cries.

V: arasseo miane for shouting out you. I am sorry for restricting you with things that you want.

He hugged her while tapping her head and endured the smell of his hair that stings to his nose. She went to the dining table and started eating. She gives the same expression her mother express when she ate the food that he cooked.

V: you have to promise me that when your grandpa visits you wear a black wig.
Yeri: Oh hail our Lord Baekhyun please praise my black hair., She raises her hands while she jokingly laughing to his grandfather. 

Taehyung left her speechless he realized that she becomes more like Irene as she aged. He gave him more egg rolls and bulgogi on her plate. 

Yeri volunteered to wash the plates while Taehyung took a shower. She noticed a blood flowing from her nose and she immediately rinse it from the faucet. She forgot to visit Dr. Kim and realized that she’s scheduled for blood transfusion today.

She started getting weaker and weaker. Her lips turned white as he continuosly vomits blood. She dropped the plates and fell on the floor. Taehyung who’s combing his hair in the room ran outside and saw his daughter unconscious.

He immediately carried his daughter and put him inside the car. Taehyung contacted Dr. Kim to meet him in the spaceship parked in the depths of han river. As soon as she arrived a submarine liked vehicle drove them more deeper of the river and reached the space ship.

It contains a specialized equipments from Exo planet, this technologies can accommodate Taehyung’s well being and even her daughter. He placed Yeri on the specialized stretcher. The personnel in the spaceship who wears the same color of uniform injected blood to Yeri.

Jennie arrived and Taehyung was shocked to see her in Pajamas. He felt embarrassed for disturbing Jennie st late night. Jennie took the stethoscope immediately and faced the big monitor to read yeri’s status.

Jennie has been Yeri’s Doctor for 12years. She was the one who discovered Yeri’s body adjustment on earth she also discovered Yeri’s scheduling for blood transfusion when Taehyung introduced their true personality she promise tok keep it a secret and she was the one who discovered that they need Yeri’s mother’s blood for transfusion in order for her to stop being transfused regularly. Her body accepts human blood for a while but she’ll reject it after.

Jennie: She’ll be fine in a moment. Good thing her body reacts twice that can make her survive easily.
V: Sorry for calling you I was really worried.
Jennie: She’s getting older. She has so much schedule in a day that she forgot to have blood transfusion today. Havent you reached your ex girlfriend?
V: I already gave up. I believe his father used the “anti-face detector scanner” so it will be hard for me to find them.
Jennie: ah taste of your own medicine? 
V: I shouldn’t have used it when she asked me to stay away from her.
Yeri: Appa…

Taehyung sit beside Yeri he was thankful to see his daughter alive. It wouldn’t be necessary for him to scold his daughter. Her lips turned back to normal and her pale skin turned back to white again. 

Yeri: Dr. Kim.. Please don’t go home yet I’m sure Appa will scold me once I got fine.

Taehyung and Jennie giggled to Yeri’s joke. She likes to bond a lot with Jennie. She stands as her stage mother for a long time and most of the time Jennie is on Yeri’s side when she’s being scolded by Taehyung.

--

The next thing I knew a man covered with black towel on his waist, topless and a towel to dry his hair walk outside the bathroom. It seems like he didn’t notice me as he faced the window. He saw my reflection after he dried his hair, Our eyes met…
IRENE: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Irene woke up from a stange dream once again. She knew to herself that she fell asleep and it was a dream but it feels like it really happened. Despite dreaming of the same man for years she cant visualize his face, but the feeling is good everytime she dreams she wanted not to wake up to enjoy every moment of his dream.

She met her mother in the living room and sit beside her. Her mom was busy sewing her Dad’s shirt. 

Irene: Omma., didn’t I tell you about my dreams before? I told you about it right?
Tiffany: Ne, waeyo?
Irene: I dreamed of him once again but he really feels real. As if it happened?
Tiffany: Joohyun-aa.. You’re already ehgaged with Bogum stop thinking about other man and pLease stop watching dramas.

Irene noded and went to the kitchen. She knew to herself that she is longing for something or someone. She’s missing someone and she knew she’s looking for the feeling she has in her dreams but none of her family entertain her weird dreams.

Its been 15 years when she opened her eyes from the hospital. She was with her parents and dongsaeng. She cant remember anything and was informed that she had an accident and suffer from memory loss. Ever since that day she experienced weird dreams that pleasures her that even a psychiatrist can’t explain it to her.

Siwon and Bogum arrived at their home for dinner. Her mom prepared the food and the sit on the dining area. 

Siwon: So Bogum-aa why did you decided to visit? Siwon asked as he take spoonful of rice in his bowl.
Bogum: well since Joohyun and I are already engaged I wanted to hold the marriage in Korea. 

Siwon gave his best disagreement expression. Tiffany gave him a glass of water in order for him to stay calm.

Siwon: we don’t have to go back there. Lets just hold the marriage here in Canada.
Bogum: Miane appa as much as I wanted to i have to do this in order for my classmates to attend my wedding.
Irene: There’s nothing wrong with that Appa. Lets just go to his plan.
Siwon: Miane but I disagree to this plan.
Bogum: please think of it Appa. I’ll give you time to think until Friday we’ll book our flight early so we could fly on Saturday.

After having dinner Siwon and Tiffany had time to talk at their backyard. They intentionally talk away from Irene and Bogum.

Tiffany: maybe this is the right time to go back. 
Siwon: what about her friends? And what about Taehyung?
Tiffany: if she sees Taehyung there’s nothing she can do anymore, she’s already engaged and will get married.
Siwon: I don’t want Irene to find out that we stole her away from the man she loved.
Tiffany: I know but that’s for her own good and if she will be recognized by her friends we can deny that she’s not irene. We have changed her name and identity. Its been 15 years everyone in korea has forgotten her.
Siwon: I tried my best to get rid of Taehyung I hope it wont come to waste this time. 

--
Irene: Gumawo for doing my favor.
Bogum: anything for you Joohyun-aa its just a little favor for me to do. 

Bogum hugged her and she hugged him too but not as tight as she hugs the man on her dreams. She knew that Bogum is the only one who she can trust.