Chapter 3: Unexpected Guests

Born Sinner

As soon as the sun came out I was dragging myself out of bed. I was so sleepy, and it was really early. “You ready for another day of training?” Yongguk asked me slipping on a close-fitting t-shirt.  I nodded sluggishly still in my dream state. “Are you sure about that? You didn’t even do your hair.” He smiled ruffling my hair.

“Yes hyung. I’m ready.” I pouted heading towards the door. When I opened the door Lee was standing there leaning against the door frame, causing my heart to nearly jump out of my chest. “Hey there sunshine.” He smirked. I quickly jumped behind Yongguk unconsciously.

“He can’t protect you from me, remember?” lee teased leaving. “Why does he keep messing with me?” I thought aloud. Yongguk shrugged and I followed him out the room.

 

We had a small breakfast and went straight outside to the back of the palace. “You guys are out here early for a change.” Jayde said. “It’s only the second day.” Daehyun responded.

“We’re here! We’re here! Sorry we’re late!” Tae ran joining the line. Min dragged behind. He had an umbrella over his head protecting him from the sunlight.

“What are you guys doing here?” lee grumbled. “Cause we want to.” Tae said standing up straight. Lee shook his head. “Alright. Let’s get started.” Jayde said blowing her whistle.

We all dropped down and did our 20 push-ups (Youngjae his 10). When we finished we moved on to the conditioning, which was much harder than yesterday’s. “Where’s Youngjae?” Daehyun asked out of breath after the first round.

“Lee took him somewhere else to do his training. He is going to be…different.” Jayde said. I felt bad for Youngjae. He had to be alone with lee. Lee is scary. I wouldn’t want to be alone with him; but then again Youngjae really isn’t afraid of anything. What a brave soul.

After conditioning we worked on some defensive drills learning different techniques. It was weird learning how to fight and preparing for combat. I never imagined that I’d actually be preparing myself to be in a war, a war with magical beings. It still seemed unreal to me!

“Okay, hold on.”  Jayde said stopping us. “What is it?” I asked breathing heavily. She didn’t respond and seconds later Yong, one of the members of the council of 5, came up to us with a group of 7 boys. Not just any group of 7 boys!

A huge smile appeared on my face. I waved excitedly at them. Jihoon and Kyung, who saw me, waved back. I laughed a little at Jaehyo, he looked completely lost. “I brought them, like you requested.” Yang said.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked running up to them. “To fight in some war thing.” Jihoon answered. Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup, and Daehyun joined us. “After you guys left after visiting us Dr.Sunhi told us everything.” Jiho explained. “Really?” I asked somewhat surprised.

“Yeh. And a couple of days ago master Yang came to get us.” He added. “It turns out Kyung has some kind of magical powers.” Jaehyo grumbled. “What can you do?” Jongup asked. “I can control magic water!” Kyung announced. “Me too!” Jongup said. “Really?!” Kyung said getting excited.

“Anyone else?” Yongguk asked. “Um…Taeil has some kind of telekinesis type thing.” Jiho answered. “And Ukwon can control air and water.” He added. “So only three of you guys have powers?” Daehyun asked. Jiho nodded.

“This is something else isn’t it?” Yongguk sighed. Jiho nodded. “There’s a reason why we went through what we went through, and why we met.” Jiho said. “Argh. You’ve become some wise. Huh?” Kyung said. “What are you talking about? I’ve always been like this. You’re just now noticing?” Jiho smirked. Kyung rolled your eyes. “That’s just not right. I’m older than you.” He said.

“So?” Jiho questioned. “That means you need to back down and let us act as your older hyungs.” Kyung told him. “He is right.” Yongguk joined in with a slight smirk. “What? Isn’t that up to you guys to act like that?” Jiho challenged. “No. That means act your age.” Kyung said. “I do act my age.” Jiho responded. I just chuckled as the elder hyungs began to gang up on him.

“Ooooh! New people!” Tae jumped in. Everyone stopped to stare at the stranger. “Hi!” He smiled sweetly “My name is Tae!” He introduced with much excitement. But before anyone could say anything Min came crying. “TaeTae! Why did you leave me?” Min whined joining us. “I didn’t leave you, I just went to meet the new people.” Tae answered innocently. “Awe they’re so cute!” Jihoon squealed.

Tae and Min froze and slowly looked over towards Jihoon. “And they’re twins!” Jihoon said in amazement. “Your voice is so…deep.” They said in unison also in amazement. Jihoon nodded. The two walked up to him, poking at his throat and observing him. “You’re voice is like his…” Tae said referring to Yongguk.

“A-Choo!” Min suddenly sneezed. “Bless you.” Tae immediately said. Min rubbed his nose with his finer. “There’s so many humans here.” He sniffled. Tae nodded in agreement.

“Alright, the 7 of you guys go inside. We have rooms and stuff for you. Yang will show you the way.” Jayde said getting back to business. Jiho nodded. “Bye~.” Kyung waved as they walked off. “See ya guys later.” Jongup waved back.

“The rest of you guys go to your other trainers.” Jayde instructed. “Kay, bye.” Jongup said immediately storming off. Himchan and Daehyun didn’t look to happy about going to training. Himchan sighed heavily dragging himself away. “See you guys later…if I’m able to make it out alive.” He moaned heading straight to his training.

“Come on Dae.” Yongguk said. “Oh your name is Day?” Tae questioned. “No Tae…his name is Daehyun.” Know-it-all Min corrected. “But he called him Day.” Tae pointed out confused. “That’s just a nickname.” Min said. “Oh! I need to learn your guys’ names.” Tae pouted. “It’s okay…you’ll learn them, don’t be sad.” Min said hugging his brother while still holding his umbrella.

“Do we have to go?” Daehyun whined. “Um, yeah.” Yongguk said. “But, I don’t want to.” Daehyun frowned. “I don’t want to be around that Lee guy.” “Wow you really do act like Tae and Min.” Bang remarked.

“Aniyo! No I don’t.” Daehyun defended. Tae and Min just looked at him with confusion. Yongguk shook his head. “Come on. If we hurry up then we might see Youngjae.” Yongguk convinced. Daehyun looked s if to consider it, and without another word the two left.

“Okay, ready?” Jayde asked me. I nodded. “Alright, let’s go.” She said leading the way. But then she stopped when Tae tugged at her arm. “What” she said looking annoyed. “What about us?” Tae asked.

“Stay inside.” She said. He pouted. “We always stay inside.” He complained. “I want to stay inside.” Min spoke up. “Tae go with Lee and Min go inside.” Jayde sighed. “But I don’t want to be alone.” Min whined. Tae sensed Jayde’s annoyance and smiled.

“I know! How about we stay outside with Lee and then we go inside when the sun goes down.” Tae said feeling proud of himself with his idea. Min thought for a bit. “Mm…awe~. Okay.” He gave in, and the two walked away going the same way Yongguk and Daehyun had went.

Once they were gone Jayde and I left. “You lead the way.” She instructed. “What? Me?” I questioned at the sudden statement. She nodded. “But…but, I don’t remember where it is…or how to get there.” I said. “I’ve only been there once.”

“Yes you do.” She said folding her arms. I just looked at her. “You’ll find it, come on. It’s part of your training.” She said with a little smile. “Oh…Okay.” I said a little uneasy.

I slowly led the way out of the area throughout the large city. I was really hesitant about every step I took and every turn I made. We ended up going in circles. We were roaming around for a while and I started to get frustrated. “You’re not going anywhere because you’re not confident in yourself.” Jayde finally said.

“But I don’t know where to go.” I said. “Yes you do. I know that you don’t think you know and it’s hard for you to be confident in nothing, but just relax and walk.” She assured. I took a deep breath and walked, and walked, just walking to wherever my legs took me. And before I knew it we arrived at the place where we were yesterday.

“Wow! Oh my gosh! I did it! That is so strange!” I said in shock. “Told you.” She said. “Why are you nice to me?” I suddenly asked. “What makes you think that I’m mean or rude to anyone else?” She retorted.

“Um, well…I don’t know. It’s just a hunch I guess.” I shrugged. She just smiled and said, “Let’s get started shall we?” I quickly nodded.

“Today we will start with you actually moving time itself.” She said. I nodded. “There are a few things that you need to know when messing with time itself.” She began. “One, The only person or people who aren’t affected by the shifting of time are people like you and myself. Everyone else doesn’t know what happens.” She stated. Okay, that’s easy to remember. “Two, Time includes memory. Which means you can alter someone’s memory, whether it’s erasing or restoring one’s memory.” She said.

“I-I can?” I stuttered. The thought of it made me feel guilty, because of what I did to Youngjae. Though it wasn’t me who did it, I was still involved in it. The more I learned about my powers the scarier and less exciting it became.

Jayde simply nodded. “Don’t ever tell a person that you erased their memory.” She said sternly. “Wh-why not?” I questioned. I had planned on telling Youngjae about it. “Just to avoid problems. It’ll cause emotional stress and cause a rift in your relationship with that person. It’s just best not to do so.” She advised, I just sighed my shoulders heavy with guilt.

“You weren’t’ wrong for having Dr.Sunhi alter Youngjae’s memory of Daehyun. You wouldn’t have been here if you hadn’t.” Jayde assured me. I just slightly nodded.

“Three, know that when messing with time you’re affecting the time of the entire planet not in that one area.” She said. The thought of that made me shiver. The whole world? The entire planet?! That’s…that’s big! “I don’t really think about that though. It’s just a thing to know.” Jayde explained. That only made me feel somewhat better.

“And last but not least, four. Everyone wants a person like you on their side. Mostly to use you as an advantage. No one can stop you from changing your mind on choosing sides. But those of dark magic will try to kidnap you, so don’t go around telling everyone what you are.” she warned.

I nodded firmly. I won’t ever choose to be the bad guy. That’s just something not in me. It’s not who I am. “You ready?” She said. “Yeh.” I responded somewhat hesitant. Jayde smiled and her eyes turned a dark blue. “There’s really no formal stance or whatever, to this. It’s something natural, you just relax your mind and do it.” She instructed. I nodded in anticipation.

“You need to be focused.” She said. “We came on a good day.” She remarked. Everything was busy. Winds were blowing, trees were swaying, and birds were flying all over the sky. I could even see small animals roaming below on the ground.

“Watch.” She said. She simply held out her hand and instantly everything froze. I was shocked. Everything was completely frozen! For a second I thought I was frozen.

She put her hand down. “See?” You don’t even have to hold out your hand.” She said. It was a bit scary but so cool at the same time! My excitement was actually crawling back. “Now unfreeze it. Jayde ordered.

“What?” I said caught off guard.

“Unfreeze the time.” “B-But, I don’t know what to do. How do I place my hand? What do I say? Is there-,”

“Yah! I just told you its natural, it’s simple, no formalities.” She interrupted me.

“But what if I restart time or speed it up?” I questioned nervously. “I can bring us back. You can too. You just need to think it. Whatever you want to happen will happen.” She stated.

I took a deep breath. I held out my hand the same way Jayde did. I thought long and hard to myself, clearing my mind. ‘Time…unfreeze.’

Instantly things went back to normal, continuing on with life. “W-Wow! Whoa! I-I did that?” I said stunned. Jayde nodded. “Wow! It was…so easy!” I said in astonishment. “I-I-I can control time!” I announced looking at my hands. “Now freeze it.” She ordered.

“What?” I said my amazement shattering into pieces. “You said you can control time now…then, freeze it.” She said. I sighed in defeat.

I held my hand out and thought long and hard again. ‘Time freeze?’ And just like last time the time froze just like that. “Whoooaaa!” I exclaimed jumping up and down. Jayde shook her head. “What is it?” I asked.

“You’re too tense. You’re doing more than you need to. You don’t even have to raise your hand.” She said, and with that the time suddenly unfroze and went back to normal.

I jumped a little. “Just like that. See? All I did was think about it. You pretty much just control it with your mind.” She explained. I didn’t respond. “Don’t worry, it’ll become easier the more you practice.” She assured.

For the rest of the day we practiced. I worked on freezing and unfreezing time for a little bit. I even learned how to slow down and speed it up a little bit.

It was actually really fun, messing with the time. It wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be, but in my heart I knew that I had a lot of responsibility with such power.

-Yongguk’s POV-

Daehyun fell on the ground for the fifth time. Today in training we were pretty much sparring each other.

“Agh! Is…that all you got?” Daehyun said struggling to stand back up. The competitors were surrounded by a fence, while the rest of us watched on the outside. Oh Daehyun. I thought to myself.

Daehyun was fighting fist to fist with some large guy. “Man this kid is so arrogant.” One of the guys next to me remarked. “But I admire his persistence.” The guy next to him said.

Lee, Min, and Tae watched on the opposite side. Lee seemed to have been enjoying the little ‘practice’ fights, while Min and Tae had to cover each other’s eyes.

“Alright. That’s enough Romeo.” Lee finally said getting bored. “My name isn’t Romeo.” Daehyun breathed heavily as he and his opponent shook hands before getting out of the makeshift rink.

Daehyun walked over to me grumbling under his breath. He was all bruised and scratched up. “I almost had him.” Daehyun grumbled. “Sure you did.” I remarked patting the younger’s back. It was getting darker outside and the sun was beginning to set. “Ok Let’s see.” Lee said eyeing us. “T.K. step up.” He said.

A tall muscular man stepped up. He looked like a completely normal human to me. “And you Prince Charming step up.” Lee said pointing at me. I stepped up into the ring as well.

“Awe snap! Incubus verses Human!!” someone yelled in excitement. My eyes widened a little. What? “Don’t worry prince charming. He won’t bite you.” Lee joked, like that made me feel any better at all.

“Hmmm…let’s have you guys fight with some swords. It’ll be more fun that way.” Lee said, tossing both of us swords. T.K. and I shook hands out of courtesy and to show no hard feelings for whatever the results may end up being. “No shields…Begin!” Lee announced blowing his whistle. T.K. was the first to move, I quickly moved his sword with mine, barely missing my face. He was fast.

I decided to take a defensive position so I could watch his moves and anticipate his attacks. But I had to be two steps quicker and three steps ahead if I didn’t want to get scratched…or die.

I maneuvered my feet as quick as possible, allowing me to move my body swiftly, dodging his fast attacks.

I noticed his slight frustration and took that as a chance to start my own attacks. He blocked my first swing with his sword. He pushed me back. He was strong.

I dug my feet into the ground to keep myself from sliding back and slid my sword to the side allowing myself to slip to the other side of him, where he was vulnerable.

“You can strike him.” Lee noted, giving us both permission to actually hit each other with our swords.

T.K. quickly turned around swinging his sword at me. I immediately bent backwards ducking away from the blade. “He’s actually pretty good. He’s smart. I really didn’t think he’d last this long.” Someone stated. “Yongguk is a really good sword fighter.” Daehyun informed him. I slid down to the ground tripping the Incubus, then hopped back to my feet.

T.K. tried to step back up but I stepped on his ankle and pinned his pants to the ground with my sword.

“Did he win?”

 “Is that it?

“But that was so fast.” the others murmured amongst one another. I looked at Lee to see if he’d call it but he just raised an eyebrow.

I looked back down at T.K. to see him suddenly break free. He was quick on his feet.

He turned to face me and bared his fangs at me.

I stepped back a little, frightened a bit, but then I narrowed my eyes. I ran towards him about to slide and grab my sword when he suddenly grabbed me, keeping me from doing so.

Black wings came from his spine and he flew up in the air.

We were now in mid-air, far above the ground. “You can drop him.” Lee gave him permission. “But Lee…can’t he…die?” Tae nodded. Lee nodded. “But you don’t always die from falling.” He told the twins. I struggled to break free from his grip but he was too strong.

 

“I thought that it was a sword fight?” Daehyun spat. “No, I just said that you can use the swords in this fight…but doesn’t mean you have to use it the whole time.” Lee simply said. “Yah!” Daehyun yelled. “Let me go!” He demanded.

I looked down to see people holding Daehyun back. “Lee…Just end it now. End it now, say T.K. won.” Tae begged.

Sweat beaded down the side of my face. There was nothing I could do. I could kick his throat but then we’d both go down. “No.” Lee said pushing Tae off of him. “I can’t watch.” Min said.

T.K. flew a little higher and then…he released me. “NO!” Daehyun screamed.

Though I was terrified but I remained calm, freaking out isn’t going to do anything but possibly cause me to die.

I changed my position to where I could control the movement of my body. Once I got close enough to the ground I did a quick summersault and landed stylishly on my feet, right next to my sword.

Everyone froze Even I was shook.

T.K. flew towards me at the speed of light. I quickly grabbed my sword, but instead of using it I saw a different opportunity.

I grabbed the end of one of T.K’s wings and pulled him back with all of my strength forcing him to crash into the ground.

I rolled him over onto his back and pressed my foot on top his chest and pointed the tip of my sword right under his chin.

“That’s enough.” Lee announced. I removed my foot and sword and helped him up to his feet. “Prince Charming wins.” Lee said sounding somewhat impressed.

T.K and I shook hands and left the ring. “Wait. Yongguk come back.” Lee ordered. I obeyed and went back into the make shift rink.

“One last battle and you all can go back home.” Lee smirked. However, silver blades suddenly came flying towards me. Instinctively I dodged them.

A girl in all black, cart wheeled my way. She then jumped high in the air and came floating towards me. I quickly jumped out of the way.

She landed perfectly on her feet. She wore a black dust mask that went with her black body suit and her hair was tied all the way back. She revealed 5 knives, between her fingers.

“Is that…Aires?” Tae gasped. Lee nodded looking even more irritated than normal. The girl named Aires threw the knives at me. I barely dodged them, only one grazed against my skin, causing a stream of blood to roll down my arm.

Her irises were red just like Lee’s, so my guess was that she was a vampire.

She ran straight towards me. She was very fast. So fast that I couldn’t even blink. But before she could hit me, I jumped upwards pushing my hands against her shoulders giving me more height. I back flipped back onto the ground, nearly stumbling. I can’t believe I just did that! Aires made a sharp turn back to me.

I slid tackle trying to trip her, but she flipped upside down over me and my arm, removing the blood and landed on the other side of me.

I looked to see that she had already taken off her mask. “Awe~, good tactic. She the blood off his arm to get more fired up with the taste of blood.” I overheard someone say. Aires smirked and ran straight at me throwing swift punches and kicks.

I tried to react, but my reaction was too slow.

She took me out from under my legs forcing me to fall to the ground. She hovered over me to claim her win but I kicked my feet upwards, hitting her face and landed back on my two feet.

Aires hissed at me and two more knives appeared in both of her hands. I looked around and found a knife right beside me. I grabbed it, and studied her as she walked towards me.

At the perfect time I threw the knife at her and she dodged it. Great. It was now her turn to attack.

 She ran to me and faced the knives directly at me. I bent back grabbing both of her wrists. She was very strong. I used all of my strength to hold her back.

She hovered over me her face close to mine. I noticed a menacing smile on her face. She was up to something. “You’re cute.” She said smoothly. I didn’t respond. “Wanna go somewhere after this little game?” she suggested.

I remained focus, I didn’t know what her motive was but I remained focused not letting her distract me for even one second.

I felt my hands get sweaty. Aires leaned in closely and then she…and then she…kissed me! She freakin kissed me on the lips!

She smiled sweetly. I narrowed my eyes and flipped her over hard onto the ground with my knee in her back.

There was dead silence. Lee was the only one clapping.

“Congratulations Prince Charming. You’re the first trainee to beat my sister.” He said nonchalantly. “Sister?” I repeated getting off of her. Aires stood up and dusted herself off.

“Yeah, I know. It’s a shocker. I am way better looking than him.” Aires remarked. “Whatever. I was always the y one. And still am.” Lee said rolling his eyes. Aires scoffed.

“Alright. You guys can go, training is over.” Lee said.

“”I really meant what I said by the way.” Aires said. She caressed her slender finger against my cheek. “I’ll see you later…cutie.” She said, but before I could say anything she walked off.

“That’s your sister?” I questioned when Lee, Min, and Tae walked up to me. “Isn’t that what I just said?” He sassed in annoyance. “Yeah. They’re siblings, well more like half-siblings. Aires is 6 months older.” Tae said. “Yeah. They don’t like each other at all.” Min added.

“Why?” I asked unconsciously. The twins shrugged, that’s when Daehyun ran up to us. “that was so awesome!” Daehyun exclaimed. I just smiled.

“I knew you could beat them.” He said proudly. “And you weren’t worried about me?” I raised an eyebrow. “Nope.” He said. “Not even once? At all?” I teased. “Mm mm…not even once.” He confirmed.

“Nuh uh! You were screaming.” Min accused. “I was screaming with joy, cheering him on.” Daehyun simply said. “Then how come you were like…” Tae began. “..NO!!” Tae and Min mimicked him together.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Anyway, I saw you get that kiss. I think that girl is into you.” Daehyun said poking my arm. “…I guess you’ll have to tell her that you have someone else in mind…hm?” Dae teased. I shoved him playfully. “Don’t tell her about your princess.” Lee grumbled.

“Who?” I asked. “Zelo. Don’t tell her that you like someone else.” Lee said with a hint of annoyance. “Why not?” Daehyun questioned. “Cause…she’s ruthless and heartless.” Lee said. The twins nodded. “She doesn’t care about anybody but herself. If she wants it, she’ll get it.” Lee said.

“Hm…that last part sounds like Daehyun. Are you sure you’re not one of them?” I teased. Daehyun just gave me a look.

“She won’t let anything get in her way. If you tell her about you’re little princess then she’ll just find him as an obstacle that needs taken care of.” Lee simply said. “Then what do I tell her?” I asked. “Nothing. Just avoid her or don’t say anything about princess, act uninterested.” Lee shrugged.

“Can we…can we go now? It’s getting dark.” Tae whimpered. “Don’t worry TaeTae, I’ll protect you.” Min said. Tae just stayed close to Min as we walked back to the castle. I kept glancing back, it felt like someone was watching me.

 

 

“Where is everyone?” Daehyun questioned once we entered the dining area just to see no one there, except for the Jasmine girl.

“They all ate and went to bed.” Jasmine answered. Daehyun narrowed his eyes at her. “Were you eating with them?” He asked. “Mm hm.” She said. She seemed like a cheery girl.

“Were you sitting by Youngjae?” he questioned filling his plate already with a mountain of food. She nodded. Daehyun stuffed some food in his mouth and walked away. Jasmine looked confused. “Don’t mind him.” I assured her.

 Tae and Min immediately ran to the table ravaging the leftover food. I just took a small plate of food and took it upstairs to my own room.

I slowly opened the door carefully closing it behind me, being careful not to wake Junhong. I walked over to the bed and rest my plate on the night stand.

I looked over to see Zelo fast asleep. I couldn’t help but smile a little at how adorable he looked. I caressed his hair gently, it was soft and smooth.

I chuckled to myself a little. I remember the very first time I saw him. His hair is what stood out to me the most, beside his height. The first time I even decided to talk to him was because his hair reminded me of Ramen noodles. Ramen was my favorite.

Zelo muttered something under his breath talking in his sleep. “Night Junhong, see you in the morning.” I whispered.

I ate my food, washed myself up, changed, and then went to sleep.

Early the next morning I was awaken by a sound. It was a strange squeaky sound. At the same time it also sounded like a person, a small person crying for help. I looked over at Zelo to see if he heard it, but he remained fast asleep. I heard the sound again.

Was it a ghost? It was possible. The sound seemed to pass right by our door. Out of curiosity and suspicion I got out of bed to check it out.

I peeked through the door and saw that there was nothing. I carefully closed the door behind me. I heard the noise again and followed it quietly. I saw a little light turn the corner. I quickly followed it when I bumped into someone.

The person gasped, I looked to see it was Youngjae. “I’m sorry.” I whispered. “Yongguk?” He whispered back. “What are you doing here?” He asked quietly. “Same as you.” I assumed.

“You heard it too?” He asked. I nodded. We heard the noise again, this time it was a little louder. It sounded as if a tiny person was crying.

Youngjae and I walked as quickly as possible, when someone jumped on top of us. It was Min. He looked upset. “Min?” Youngjae whispered nearly toppling over.

“Oh. It’s just you guys.” He pouted crawling off of us. “What’s the matter?” I asked. “Tae is gone. I don’t know where he is.” Min sniffled. “Gone?” I repeated in thought. “I think someone took him.” Min whimpered like a little puppy. “Do you think that was him crying for help?” Youngjae questioned. Min nodded. “We have to hurry.” Min said running ahead of us. I looked at Youngjae and the two of us followed behind.

We heard the cry again but then it was suddenly cut off. “Would you shut up?!” A rough old voice grumbled. “Let me go!” Tae’s voice was much higher and squeaker than normal. “You’re such a whiny baby.” The grumpy voice said. “I’m not a whiny baby!” Tae yelled. “I know what’ll shut you up.” We heard the voice said.

Just then we heard Tea scream no, and was quickly silenced. “Tae!” Min cried sharply turning the corner with Youngjae and I following behind. We turned the corner and saw a very, very, very tiny man with an extremely tiny Tae in an extremely tiny cage. Tae was knocked out.

“Tae~.” Min sobbed. The little man turned around. “A leprechaun?” I questioned confused. The tiny man turned red in the face getting angry.

“I am not a leprechaun! I am not! How disrespectful of you…you…you...” the little leprechaun raged on and on jumping up and down, his fists in the air. Youngjae bent down and pinched the little man’s shirt with his fingers lifting him up in the air.

“Put me down! Put me down! I demand you to put me down! Or I oughta-,” The man squirmed angrily. Youngjae studied the tiny person carefully. “He’s a pixie.” Youngjae finally announced. “You darn right I’m a pixie. Now put me down!” He raged on.

“He’s so annoying.” I grumbled. Min crawled over to his tiny unconscious brother. He picked the cage up, whimpering. “What’s your name?” Youngjae asked. “Stephen Peters is the name. Stephen Peters.” The pixie introduced proudly. “Sounds like a leprechaun name to me.” I muttered.

“What are you doing here?” Youngjae quizzed. “I’m here to kidnap that cray baby Tae and then tomorrow I’m supposed to catch his twin Min.” the pixie explained. “Wow…You just told us your entire plan.” I said unimpressed.

“Did I?” Did I really?” Stephen Peters smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him. “What did you do to my brother? What did you do to him?!” Min growled swinging the cage in the pixie’s face. “What does it look like I did? I simply knocked him out.” The Pixie spat. Min became even more mad and yelled at the Pixie continuing to swing the cage.

“Min, calm down. You’re hurting Tae.” Youngjae said. Min obeyed whimpering some more. Tears streamed down his face. “Why is he tiny?!” Min cried.

“Because I shrunk him like this.” The Pixie blew into his hand and pink sparkly dust flew, spreading around him and Youngjae. By the time the dust cleared, Youngjae was now just as tiny as Tae and the Pixie was free.

“Youngjae.” I gasped. “What the?” His voice was higher and squeakier. “Hahahaha!” the pixie laughed. Stephen peters ran towards Min but I grabbed him. The pixie just continued to laugh.

He laughed and laughed, and then two people jumped in through the window wearing dark cloaks. “What was that? Me telling my whole plan?” The pixie smirked. One of the intruders hit Min in the face, forcing him to drop the cage.

The two people removed their hoods revealing their faces. “Minzy? Taecyeon?” Min gasped. “Hello….little brother.” Minzy smirked.

“Little brother? Is everyone related here?” I thought aloud. “They’re my older brother and sister. Taecyeon is the oldest.” Min informed. “That means they’re also half vampire and half werewolf?” I asked. Min nodded. “But we can both fight in the day and night.” Minzy added. Min growled at the two. I let go of Stephen Peters, finding him unimportant at the moment.

“You’re so cute. Thinking that you and some human can beat us.” Minzy laughed. “Oh yeah?! Yongguk actually beat an Incubus and Vampire all in one day!” Min challenged. But that was practice, this is real Min! Minzy studied me. “Let’s just keep this simple and come with us.” She said.

“No!” Min spat. “Ugh…You know Mom and Dad don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.” Taecyeon hissed. I saw as Youngjae sneaked over to the cage and unlocked it easily. I suddenly loved how smart and quick he is. I took a small side step to block Youngjae and Tae from the other to Werepires or Vamwolves or whatever.

“Tae and I won’t ever join you.” Min hissed back. “This is your last chance. If you don’t come now, then the next time we have to come for you, you’ll both be punished.” Minzy warned. I looked at Min who looked ready to defend himself. He didn’t seem to have a problem with fighting his elder siblings.

The two older ones smirked. Youngjae broke Tae free but he struggled hard to pull him out. “Hey! What do you?!” Stephen Peters yelled at Youngjae, who fell backwards. Stephen Peters grabbed Youngjae and punched him in the face.

Surprisingly Jae didn’t fall so easily this time, he just stumbled backwards. I guess the training sort of helped.

The pixie hit him again, this time Youngjae fell on his behind. Min ran straight to his siblings, who dodged his attack, and he ended up banging his head into the wall. Min whimpered in pain.

“Such a baby.” Minzy rolled her eyes. “Mom and Dad said to not fight them. We were only supposed to kidnap them.” Taecyeon reminded. “Yeah but Mr. Leprechaun here messed that up.” Minzy growled. “I am not a leprechaun!” Stephen Peters yelled. “And if we did get caught to give them the last offer.” Taecyeon added.

“So Min…what is your decision?” Taecyeon asked turning to the younger. “Never! Never Ever!” Min spat. “Tae’s turn. Stephen, wake him up.” Minzy ordered. The pixie grabbed Tae, and slapped the boy’s face. Seconds later Tae was up.

“Make him back to normal.” Taecyeon added. The pixie grumbled some things under his breath and sprinkled light blue dust over the boys head, and within seconds Tae was back to normal.

Tae rubbed his head, lost. “Hey Tae.” Minzy greeted with a smile. “Taecyeon? Minzy?” Tae looked shocked. “We have a request for you.” Minzy said. “What is it?” Tae pouted. “Will you come with us?” Taecyeon asked. “To where?” Tae asked tilting his head.

“With Mom and Dad.” Taecyeon said. Tae’s eyes widened. “Ani! No! Never!” He spat. Minzy’s smiled melted into one of annoyance. “Alright then.” Taecyeon said grabbing Stephen Peters. “Take us home.” He ordered.

The pixie mumbled one last thing under his breath and threw something to the ground that filled the hall with white smoke, and the intruders were gone. “TaeTae!!” Min cried reuniting with his twin brother in a hug.

“Minni!” Tae cheered. “Hey! What about me?!” Youngjae’s squeaky voice called. We looked back down at him. I bent down and held my hand out for him. Youngjae just looked at me.

“Do you want to walk around everywhere yourself?” I smirked a little. Youngjae narrowed his eyes at me and slowly walked onto the palm of my handed. I lifted him up carefully.

Tae and Min walked over to us. “Awe~…He’s so cute!” Tae said poking the mini Youngjae causing him to fall backwards. “What’s his name?” Tae asked. “Youngjae.” Min answered staying close to Tae. “He’s so adorable and small.” Tae squealed.

“TaeTae~, let’s go back to bed~.” Min pouted. “Why?” It’s daylight outside.” Tae said. “Please! I didn’t get enough sleep.” Min pleaded. “Oh alright.” Tae pouted a little. “Yay!” Min cheered pulling Tae with him.

“I guess we should get ready for training.” I said. Youngjae folded his arms. I couldn’t help but laugh a little. Wait till the others see this. Especially Daehyun.

 

On my way back to my room, I heard yelling coming from the Council of 5’s conference room.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you for continuing to read! I'm sorry if this chapter seems a little boring, I promise after the next chapter things will start picking back up again, right now I just have to do this, just so that the rest of the story makes sense. Thank you!