Ch 20: Drunk Omega

Catching the Little Fox

It was already late evening when they finally arrived back to the campus. Although not the champion, the team won the most creative performance award and everyone was in the mood for celebration. Seokmin sat beside Soonyoung, who kept hyping the team with silly games and random songs throughout the journey home, feeling glad the latter brought him along for the competition. Because he got to see the leadership of the other, which made him all the more attractive than he already is. And Seokmin found himself falling harder.

 

‘Dokyeom, go!’ The omega signaled him to dance a silly dance as a part of a random game they were playing and he complied, sending loud giggles to the whole bus. He realized that Soonyoung has a really unique laugh, he sounds like a villain with that low, vibrating laughter. And when he gets really excited, he ends his laugh with a really high whine, all the while his mouth kept open, as if it went numb, revealing his perfect set of teeth.

 

‘Captain! Let’s go for a drink!!’ A guy screamed from the very back of the bus and everyone cheered. Soonyoung pretended not to like the idea, frowning deeply with the long pout, amusing the alpha from his overreaction, before screaming his agreement. ‘Dokyeom-ah! You’re coming too!’ They insisted and Seokmin looked over at the omega, not wanting to disturb his celebration if it would cause any discomfort but to his pleasure, Soonyoung answered for him. With a loud yes.

 

Drinking with the dance club was very different from with his basketball members. Both team were active in their own way but Soonyoung’s group loves to play stupid games that requires intense movements like dancing and acting so it wasn’t hard for him to enjoy their company, even though he was basically an outsider. Even when Soonyoung got busy with other members, he didn’t feel left out at all, which was great. He somehow really like seeing the omega laughing with other people because he was usually alone, even during practice.

 

‘Soonyoung’s really letting loose there.’ Someone commented and Seokmin looked back at the said man, ‘He’ll start kissing in a few minutes.’

 

‘Kissing?’ Lisa asked the senior, and the alpha opened his ears, tentatively trying to listen to the answer.

 

‘He kisses people when he’s drunk. We made the new members drink during the welcome party, he ended up kissing everyone near him. So funny.’ Hyoyeon laughed as she remembered the incident a few months prior. Seokmin grinned sheepishly too, remembering their first meeting. Drunk Hoshi.

 

Come to think of it, he shouldn’t let the omega drink so much. He would get really wild and attack random people. What if they decided to take advantage of him?

 

‘It’s starting!! Gahahahaaa!’ The senior lady laughed and everyone looked at the direction she was pointing. Indeed, the omega had another senior’s head locked in his palm and was trying to kiss his cheek while the other pushed his face away. ‘Owh my god! Soonyoung-sshi!’

 

Seokmin couldn’t hold his too and giggled along with the members. That didn’t look as y as he imagined it. If this was the normal drunk Soonyoung, he really have nothing to worry about. Not to mention, s seemed like they would really look out for him too. ‘Ommoo… he’s coming here.’

 

The alpha turned his face at the direction and found his fox staring back at him from where he was standing. Slowly, he was closing their distance. ‘He’s aiming someone.’ Hyoyeon narrated and everyone looked at the man, curious at the target. Everyone went silent, not because they were scared, because they were holding their laughter. A few more steps and the omega reached their table.

 

‘You’re so hot…’ he breathed near Seokmin’s face and everyone finally exploded, but the alpha just stared at him, by the comment. ‘I love your forehead…’ he eyed downwards, ‘… and your nose…’

 

‘Your lips…’ Seokmin gulped. Their lips were just centimeters apart, Soonyoung holding it there to , eyeing him hungrily. Is it wrong if he wanted to ravish that thin lips right now?

 

‘Ommo… that’s so y!!’ Seokmin flinched at the realization that the members were all staring at them and pulled the omega’s head close to his chest instead, locking him so he wouldn’t go for another target. He let out an awkward laugh and was thankful everyone let it slide. Soonyoung probably did a lot of those antics for them to ignore it like that.

 

‘That’s the first time he look that y when he’s drunk. Holly I’m ! You think he’ll do that to me?’ Another senior commented, earning a light slap from Lisa.

 

‘You smell really good.’ Soonyoung started to inhale deeply near his chest, sending shivers down his spine. This was really bad. The man was really teasing him. He tried to lift his head to face Seokmin, whining as he couldn’t do so from the tight hold on his head. The alpha realized that and quickly let go of his hold. ‘Wanna do it?’ he whispered and Seokmin chocked on his drink, shocked at the bold question. He turned to around to see if the others were listening and thankfully, all of them had already moved on from the omega. ‘You look like Dokyeom.’

 

‘I am Dokyeom.’ He laughed lightly at the cute statement. Can he just bring this man home?

 

‘I love your forehead… so huge…’ he held his forehead in response. Is it really that y? He always thought it was too large… ‘I wanna it.’

 

‘Ommo! Soonyoung!’ Hyoyeon scolded the drunk omega before apologizing to the alpha for his junior’s brazenness. ‘I’m sorry. He don’t usually say things like that when he’s drunk. I dunno what’s wrong with him.’ The lady tried to take the alpha away from him, feeling guilty but he kept the man with him, telling them he would be the sacrifice for tonight so everyone else can drink in peace. However, he found it hard to keep a straight face and could only smile as he kept on being ually harassed by the restless omega in his arms. The man was careful to whisper it though, trying to be as sneaky as he could. Thankfully, Soonyoung finally calmed down a few minutes later and decided to sleep in that position – curled up against Seokmin’s chest. Only when he started to snore that his friends tried to pull him away from the alpha, all the while Seokmin awkwardly tried laugh it off, even though he secretly enjoyed the public display of affection. This was basically the first time the omega had shown any interest in him in front of other people.

 

‘We’ll send him home.’ A girl finally got up from her seat, followed by a few other freshman omegas, most probably from the same dorm as him. Unfortunately, Soonyoung was already deep in his sleep so they couldn’t really support him on his feet hence Seokmin took the chance to carry him instead. He could sense some members giving them suspecting look and honestly, he just wish they would actually find them suspicious enough to spread some rumor. At least then, Soonyoung would have to insist that they are only friends instead of trying to deny having any relationship whatsoever with him.

 

Although, come to think of it, him inviting Seokmin to the competition in the first place meant he didn’t mind people seeing them together anyways.

 

Grinning happily, Seokmin pinched those chubby cheeks which were glued to the taxi’s window.

 

*****

 

Soonyoung woke up not having any memory pass the celebration. His head hurt so bad he wished he could just die. Everything was spinning, the silence was ringing, the light sipping through the curtain too bright. Even his heartbeat was too loud. Gosh he was so thirsty he needed a drink.

 

Walking slowly to the mini fridge so he wouldn’t shake his brain, he leaned against the door. It was so cold against his forehead. Looking down at his knees, he realized he didn’t recognize the sweater he was wearing. This was definitely not his…

 

Wait.

 

Soonyoung took a quick glance around, spinning his brain which sent bile up his throat, causing him to run straight to the bathroom to throw up. This was his room. No one else was in the room with him. How did he end up with someone else’s clothe? This was… This was Seokmin’s.

 

Owh god. Did they do it last night? In front of the members? Owh god.

 

But if they did it, shouldn’t he be at a hotel or something? What happened last night??

 

‘Aaaahhhh!!!’ Soonyoung shook his head violently, scratching it before vomiting again. How much did he drink last night? He remembered trying to control himself because he had class tomorro…

 

Owh god today is Monday!! He had morning class!! What time is it?? It’s already one o’clock?!!

 

Soonyoung hid his face in him palms, trying to calm himself down. This was the first time he skipped class without any good reason. He didn’t feel good about it. Sighing, he got up to brush his teeth and wash his face. Nothing could be done about his basic calculus class but he still had to go to his fourth period. His head was throbbing so bad though…

 

Can he skip today altogether? What would Wonwoo think though? Today was the only day they had class together… Wonwoo really didn’t like people skipping classes, he himself is a diligent student. What would he think about Soonyoung doing it? He should apologize and make some excuse…

 

Grabbing his phone, he looked at the unread message from none other than the guy himself. Feeling his heart beating violently, afraid that the other might be really mad, he clicked on the mail, gulping hard.

 

You’re sober now? Need any meds or something? – Cheeseburger

 

Soonyoung didn’t know how to interpret that message. Should he read it in a cold, annoyed voice or a concerned one? Should he reply adorably or apologize? He returned to the main menu to give himself time to think. Fiddling with other functions, he clicked on the call history and screamed in shock.

 

Last night he drunk called Wonwoo. What did he say? He was obviously with Seokmin last night! They exchanged sweaters! At what timing did he call Wonwoo? What happened last night??

 

*****

 

‘Owh my god, you vile alpha!’ His friend screamed and Seokmin almost threw his pencil to his foreign friend. ‘You think I won’t notice pass that stupid scarf?’

 

‘Shut up Bam Bam…’ he whispered in between his teeth, trying not to catch any attention. A few people sitting in front of them stared at the loud voice of his friend and he had to give them a silly smile to apologize. Of course, the hyper man refused to abide and found it funny to embarrass him further.

 

‘Did he ing you like a puppy or some-‘

 

‘Shut up.’

 

‘It’s not his heat. You got past heatzone. Congrats!’

 

‘Stop it!’ He hit the now pink-haired alpha hard, really wanting him to stop talking that loud and the guy only laughed as a response while begging him go stop hitting. ‘We didn’t do anything!’

 

‘Sure. Some vacuum just decided to leave you love bites all over.’

 

‘That’s a lame joke.’

 

‘I tried.’ He grinned at his purposely bad joke and cleared his throat, shifting closer to the other as the lecturer finally arrived to the class. ‘How did you get those anyway? Our Hoshi?’

 

Seokmin smiled at ‘our Hoshi’. Somehow that simple word made it sound as if they were already that close, like a family of some sort. He didn’t realize he kept that silly look until Bam Bam smirked and turned away from him, laughing at the lovesick alpha. Clearing his throat in embarrassment, he wet his  dried mouth and took out his note. ‘We didn’t do anything just so you don’t get any weird idea.’ He paused, thinking of the very weird night. ‘He has a weird drunken habit. He likes to kiss people, sleep then on them.’

 

He heard the other cough in shock before quickly adding, ‘ their neck or hand or anything near him.’

 

‘Yah! I almost chock to death!’ Bam Bam whispered aggressively, hitting Seokmin at the back of his head.

 

‘You’re the one with the dirty mind.’

 

‘What’d you think when you hear the word ?’ Seokmin found his cheeks getting warm and continued scribbling on his notebook. He didn’t mean to say it like that, he just couldn’t think of another word to say it. le? ‘Then? You stopped at ?’

 

Seokmin blushed even harder and coughed violently, caught off guard. He successfully alerted the lecturer who made some lame joke, thinking it was because of something he said. Everybody laughed along but the other two just bowed in apology. When everyone was calm enough, he finally answered, ‘No, he threw up.’ To which the other alpha giggled while hitting the desk. It was funny now, but last night was a total chaos. He felt bad about the other omegas who had to take Soonyoung to his room and decided to wash him lightly at the nearest public toilet before changing the guy into his sweater. Last night was really cold and yet he had to go back with only his shirt.

 

He hadn’t heard anything from the omega since last night. Did he get back safely? He was really mad at his boyfriend and caused a scene because he didn’t want to go back. Seokmin didn’t remember what happened but he just suddenly screamed at his phone when the alpha was gone to get him a bottled water to calm himself down. He had to ask the other omegas to leave them first since it was cold and they refused to leave Soonyoung’s side. They were all females so they couldn’t really handle the aggressive drunkard alone so Seokmin waited with him instead, only calling them to receive the other at the door once he was calm enough.

 

The only good memory of all of it? Seokmin got to hear Soonyoung scold the man on the other side of the line for not taking care of him and all other stuff. It was so fun to listen, until he started to mention Seokmin though. That was when the alpha cut the call.

 

‘You invited him to the match?’ Bam Bam’s voice broke him from his thoughts. He totally forgot about it. He didn’t even get the chance to talk privately with the man last night, let alone invite him somewhere. The basketball match was almost three weeks away so he still have time. ‘How are you gonna bring him anyway?’

 

‘The bus?’

 

‘He okay with that?’ Seokmin shrugged. He didn’t see the reason why Soonyoung would reject since he didn’t mind Seokmin joining them to the competition yesterday. The match just happened to be at another district, and since the omega didn’t mind inviting him to his, Seokmin figured his should try to do the same. Hopefully he would agree. He could drive if Soonyoung didn’t want to take the bus.

 

‘I’d go if you ask but you didn’t so…’ Bam Bam pouted and Seokmin pushed his face away. His friend didn’t need any invitation, he would do that himself. As if it was the first time he ever watch Seokmin play. Bam Bam couldn’t control his laughter and the lecturer finally had enough of the noisy alpha and threw his chalk, hitting the pink-haired right at his forehead.

 

*****

 

Soonyoung looked at the chat coming from none other than the alpha. He hadn’t contacted the other yet since he was too preoccupied thinking about making up to his ‘lover’. The man wasn’t mad but it was still awkward since he didn’t know what he said. Wonwoo apologized lightly but he didn’t say for what, and that worried the omega. But since they were back to normal, Soonyoung was positive he didn’t say anything about the alpha and that was comforting enough.

 

Soonyoung sat at his desk and replied the chat. He looked around the room, hoping to find something to eat. His eyes landed on the ice cocoa he just bought. Grabbing the drink, he sat back down before noticing the gray sweater he hang at the closet door. He needed to ask about that! But what if they actually did it before Soonyoung returned to his room? That would be awkward to ask…

 

 

. He just imagined the worst of the worst. Him calling Wonwoo while they were doing it! ‘ANDWAE!!!!’ He punched the bed before remembering the fact that Wonwoo was the one who apologized earlier and that they were still good. Breathing a sigh of relief, he returned to his laptop. Seokmin just sent him the pics he took last time. Most of them were Soonyoung-focused which sent a silly smile on his face. There were some selfie of the alpha with other members too. He wondered why there was none with him...

 

Soonyoung-ah, you’re free now? He was…

 

Let’s talk... haven’t heard your nasal voice in a while :D 

 

Before he could even reply, his phone vibrated violently and Soonyoung answered it right away. ‘NASAL VOICE?’ To which the alpha laughed. He could just imagine those white and perfect set of teeth in front of him. Too bright.

 

Before he could even think of the flow to get to the subject that had been bothering him though, the alpha naturally brought it up as if it was nothing. ‘How was Monday?’ was the first question. The very first question. Like, how should Soonyoung reply to that? He woke up in the alpha’s sweater all confused. Owh by the way, did they had because he couldn’t remember anything.

 

‘Hectic.’ He couldn’t say it. He couldn’t freaking ask him. If anything happened, Seokmin will bring it up, right? ‘…You? Did you catch a cold?’ There. That should be enough hint.

 

‘Hurh? No. By the way Soonyoung-ah. You busy 23rd?’

 

Was he casually changing the subject?? He needed to bring the conversation back to the sweater. ‘Gosh last Sunday was really cold right? It was freezing…’

 

‘Yeah it was.’ He could sense the confusion in the other’s voice, ‘23rd is a Saturday. Any plans?’

 

‘Yah, Lee Seokmin! Why did I wake up in your sweater??!’

 

‘Woah.’ Owh . Did he just ask the man directly? Owh . ‘That… you got too excited…’

 

Excited? Ommo… They really…?

 

‘… and puked. I had to change you into another sweater cus boy. Phew. You threw up really well.’

 

‘I… throw up, really well…?’

 

‘Nasty.’ He replied and Soonyoung just wanted to bury his face into a hole. ‘Where did all that stuff came from? You didn’t even drink that much yet-’

 

‘SATURDAY? I’M FREE! WHY?’ He heard a chuckle. Did he fell into something?

 

‘Wanna go see my basketball match? It’s out of town…Bam Bam’s not gonna be there.’

 

‘Baske…’ He always wondered how the other look playing basketball but… Was this like a date or something? They shouldn’t go on dates…

 

‘With the members. If you’re wondering. I mean, since you invited me to yours, I just thought… No pressure.’ Seokmin sounded disappointed, which Soonyoung found guilty of. Imagining that face of him, he just couldn’t reject. And yes, this was just friends hanging out with each other. He invited Seokmin to the competition. This was the same thing. Only, basketball.

 

‘Sure.’

 

‘Really?’

 

‘Yeah. Sure… Do I get a team jacket? I kinda like the colour.’

 

‘You want the jacket? Okay!’

 

‘He said oka-?’ He swore he could hear a muffled voice of the crazy alpha behind Seokmin and felt his heart beating violently. That guy really scare him. ‘SOONYOUNG-AH! LET’S TALK LATER!’

 

Soonyoung distanced the phone from his ear as he could feel it starting to bleed from Seokmin’s shouting. Before he could hear a reply, the line was cut. Shrugging, he took out his journal to note down the date.

 

No.

 

He forgot he had movie date with Wonwoo.

 

 

To be continued….

 

I’m back!!! Sorry for the wait! Hoshi’s finally comfortable enough with their relationship!! YEAH!!! Also, just a head’s up, since there’s actually a storyline (which I almost forgot because of all the fluff, LOL) I’ll get to it from the next chapter! It’s not actually dramatic kinda thing but, let’s just say DK’s gonna get to know Hoshi more ^^

 

Thank you for commenting guys! I always re-read the stuff you wrote whenever I was stressed out with graduation stuff. I’m officially free from today so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MOTIVATION! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!