Ch 1: The Meeting

Catching the Little Fox

 

Seokmin laid his sweaters on the bed, thinking really hard on what to wear for the party. Should he go with the nerdy hot look? Or the casual laid-back look? He already had his hair pushed up so maybe a cool gentleman look? 

 

This was really important as this party could be the night he will meet his future mate so he needed to make a really good impression. This orientation party could also be the last chance he could meet omegas from other part of the university for the year, unless their dormitory decides to throw another party, that is.

 

 

'Yah, aren't you coming??' One of his new friend, Bam Bam called. He could hear the thumping of the loud music although his room was on the 6th floor. 

 

 

'Wait! I can't decide what to wear!!' He looked at the mirror before looking back at his friend. 

 

 

'Sweaters?' His friend seemed unimpressed, 'It's gonna be hot down there dudee!! All those bodies grinding...' He saw a smirk, 'Lose the sweater!!'

 

 

Seokmin scratched his head, confused by that statement. It was still cold outside so going there in a simple shirt sounded a bit idiotic. But, truth be told, he had never been to a party before, so maybe he should just trust his friend and lose the sweater.

 

 

'Yah Dokyeom!! You don't need the vest too!'

 

 

'But I like this...' He heard his friend sighed. The man came closer and lose the buttons on his neck and chest, exposing his clavicles. 

 

 

'There, at least try to be more appealing! Can't you smell the omegas??? You might get lucky tonight!!! WOHOO!!!!' His friends jumped and pulled him out of the room, straight to the party.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

He took another glass of beer and headed towards a wall, shaking his head to the music. Unlike what he imagined it to be, it was really hard making new friends. Everyone was dancing and laughing, some already making out. 

 

It wasn't because he is socially awkward, no, he is very extroverted. 

 

But he just wasn't the type to suddenly dance with someone, or laugh with random strangers. 

 

 

But maybe he needed to change that. It was the start of a new life as a college student anyway.

 

 

But it was still awkward. 

 

 

Yes. What he needed is more drinks. Maybe.

 

 

'WOHOOOOO!!!!!' he heard a high howl and everyone clapping and whistling. Looking at the source, he saw a man dancing on the ping-pong table, obviously drunk. The man was doing a body wave, and rocking his head, making everybody laugh with his antics. He also managed to catch a glimpse of his friend, passing a can of beer to the already drunk man, and climbed on the table, distance dangerously close.

 

 

Ahh... he's trying to make his move... nice... Seokmin noted.

 

 

Seokmin still stared at the scene, finding it interesting. His friend was trying to put his hands on the man but all attempts failed as the smaller was moving all over the place. He soon realized that the man was actually trying to push his friend away. 

 

Poor Bam Bam, rejected...

 

 

He also didn't fail to notice that the man had a really nice body... those thighs...

 

 

'Damn it Dokyeom! No!' He shook his head and headed towards the wall again. He managed to find a chair and sat down, still drinking. The hall was filled with alphas and omegas' pheromones and he felt a bit suffocated. Maybe he needed some fresh air. He couldn't think clearly.

 

 

'Ahhhh~' A man was pushed down to the chair next to him, hitting his own chair as a woman climbed up on the man. They started to each other and Seokmin felt his body burning. He seriously needed to get out.

 

 

Before he could make his way out, he felt a slight shiver down his spine, as if he was being watched. Indeed, his eyes met with those of the man who was dancing on the table earlier. Those beautiful fox eyes. He was entranced. 

 

 

Those sharp jaws which can cut diamonds... 

 

 

That  milky white skin... 

 

 

That small waist...

 

 

He could feel the man getting closer to him, but he couldn't move. His eyes locked at those tight jeans, those thighs. He gulped, and felt himself forced to a wall as the smaller man locked his hands beside his head and kissed him.

 

 

Passionately.

 

 

With a very, very wet lips.

 

 

'You're so hot...' He felt the man's breath near his chin. 

 

 

He didn't know what got into him but he pulled the man closer and turn their position around. 'You too...' He kissed forcefully, claiming those thin lips, them, before finding his way to the sharp jaws, 'I love your face.' Really Dokyeom? That's the only thing you could've said??

 

 

'I love your forehead...' The man copied him. He heard the smaller man chuckled in between moans. 'And your nose.'

 

 

It was just an innocent comment but somehow Seokmin felt really . He pulled the man's waist closer to him and on his neck. He felt the man trying to push him to gain control but he refused to let that happen.

 

 

'NnggAAHhh~!' Owh yeah that sweet, sweet voice. He felt the man falling, his knees probably weak. The hormones lingering around them didn't help either. It was driving him crazy, and it's probably doing the same thing to his little fox. Without warning, he carried the man, making his way up the stairs, hopefully towards his room.

 

 

Away from all those hungry alphas and omegas, he finally get to smell the sweet scent of his omega. Very faint, but addictive nonetheless. 'You smell good...'

 

 

'You smell... a-aahhh... I love it!!!!' The man pulled Seokmin's head towards his chest, wanting to hug him.

 

 

'Goddamit!' Seokmin couldn't take this. His body felt so hot, yet he needed to get closer to the man pinned to the wall. He never felt this way before. He never got this far with anyone before. This was all very new.

 

 

But he liked it.

 

 

He knew he wanted to on those white skin, and leave marks on them.

 

 

He knew he wanted to make the man scream.

 

 

He knew he wanted to make him cry in pleasure.

 

 

And he knew how to do exactly that. 'I wanna make love to you.'

 

 

 

 

To be continued...