Rhyme 6.4

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little sister, you know, you have a complicated relationship with those two.

“So, that’s the concept for our reunion.”

She almost didn’t listen to Seokmin when he was explaining the concept for the reunion held in ten days. Mingyu has told her that since Seungkwan knew she was in the photography club, she was asked to help in designing some concepts for the memory book. So here she was, in a coffee shop near Seokmin’s campus. She came with Soonyoung who now was ordering his second iced matcha latte. Soonyoung already knew about the concept, so Seokmin just told her about it without waiting for Soonyoung to come back first to their table.

I’m sorry, I heard everything before I appeared at the gate.

She sighed. She was afraid she was caught daydreaming, but she tried her best to respond Seokmin. “Do you guys have…I mean, can you repeat again about the concept?” she took a small notebook and a pen from her bag.

Especially with Wonwoo. Too many misunderstandings between you two.

Seokmin looked as just happy as minutes ago when he mentioned all the plans. It looked like nothing would stop him to repeat. “Okay. The first thing is about the dress code.” He coughed a little. “Ultraviolet, Pantone 18-3338. Arcada, Pantone 16-5533. Blooming dahlia, Pantone 15-1520. Pink lavender, Pantone 14-3207. Meadowlark, Pantone 13-0646!” He mentioned them in full English, he even mentioned the numbers in English. He said it with a loud voice, some other people in the café turned their heads to their table. Even Soonyoung who was queuing for his latte heard him and chuckled from afar.

But I can say, your disappointments are meaningless. You forgot one point, you grew up.

She wrote them down in her notebook, not looking so sure with the information. What should she do with the dress code? Should she take pictures of all people based on what color they wore? It’s obvious the committee would do something with the dress code, like making them in groups based on the color of the shirt they wore. That’s when she would capture them, right? But the thing was the committee wanted to have all people photographed individually before they entered the reunion venue.

Little sister, it happened almost five years ago. If you’re disappointed because he forgot you, you have to think of possibilities that perhaps your appearance changed, that’s why he couldn’t recognize you. Perhaps that night was too dark so he couldn’t see your face. Perhaps you looked down at your shoes all the way home so he barely remembered how you looked like.

“Everything is under control,” Seokmin said before she could say something. “The thing is we cannot do the same as last year. Some friends were not in photos. We’re sure some more people came, but they just weren’t captured well. This year, we should make sure nobody will be left out.”

And he was the same. Feeling forgotten by you who actually remembers him very well. And none of you talked about it. You know, that’s why it doesn’t work well.

She didn’t attend the reunion last year so she couldn’t really relate to what he said. She was sure everybody was just drowned in conversations. Many of them went to school outside Seoul and haven’t seen each other for a while. Sometimes she thought she was lucky to have Soonyoung here since Jun was overseas. At least, she still had friends in Seoul who was actually busy but could come anytime when she called.

That’s why I asked him why he kept looking for you when you stopped coming to the public library. Little sister, if he doesn’t have that feeling for you, why would he look for you? The same goes for you. You looked for him. I know you’re fond of him since the day he saved you. You two are alike and like each other, am I wrong?

 “So, it will be single-person photos at the front door?” she was not sure. “I think when everybody is inside, it will be difficult to take individual photos.”

Then Mingyu came into your life. You genuinely like him since high school, and he likes you back. You solved your problem with Mingyu, but not with Wonwoo.

“That’s what I’m thinking. Is it inconvenient?” Seokmin asked her back.

I know you didn’t say anything to Wonwoo when he left earlier, but he did say he’s sorry because he forgot about you. You need to talk to him. You two need to talk.

“I don’t think so.” she made some lines under the colors name she wrote in her notebook.

Mingyu really deserves praise tonight. He’s really tough. I know he’s not happy with Wonwoo appearing suddenly, but he didn’t say anything, did he?

Seokmin nodded. “Take individual photos at the front door, then group photos after everyone gathers. What do you think?”

You should talk to Mingyu about this, too.

“Will many people come? I mean, I didn’t come to the previous reunion, so...” she tried her best to keep herself in conversation.

He deserves explanations.

She let out a long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter