Rhyme 6

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She couldn’t move, she was too shocked.

She felt Jeon Wonwoo’s lips on hers, he was freaking kissing her.

He was freaking kissing her on the public where members of their club could probably see them.

She could see him closing his eyes. She even could see his eyelashes and felt the tip of his nose on her cheek. Those soft lips moved and in one last peck, he pulled away. He stared at her, with his famous flat expression while she must be had that shocked expression on her face. Jeon Wonwoo stared at her like he did nothing in the last seconds. Her heart beat faster and faster under her chest. Why did he… why…

“Come on, they could have left us.” He said to her.

Really, it was like nothing happened. It was like no pause between their talks about the hoodie before. Like nothing happened.

But she still didn’t get it why and Jeon Wonwoo expression didn’t give any explanation at all. Even those eyes that had some flickers moments ago, now they reflected nothing.

She couldn’t even concentrate, but some seconds later she knew that ‘they’ referred to their club members.

“Y-yeah. Let’s go.” That was all she could say, trailing behind him who bringing those empty hoodie box for her.

 

 

How could not think about that?

She cursed herself as she remembered about yesterday. Jeon Wonwoo looked like nothing had happened. She sighed as she was holding her camera that noon when they were starting to hunt photos with the theme street photography. She was literally looking at him from afar and he was busy talking with some members without even knowing that she was looking at him. She wrinkled her forehead. Maybe she was then only thinking that the kiss was a problem. Of course, it was! They were close, but they were just friends, and all she knew was that a friend wouldn’t kiss his friend like that. Unless…

“Wow, you are looking at our Wonwoo? So intense.” Jeonghan suddenly popped up beside her and laughed.

She was startled and confused about what to do. She really didn’t want to make any misunderstanding here. But, the truth was she was really looking at Jeon Wonwoo. “Ah, that’s not it, sunbaenim. I’m just looking for some objects.” She lied.

Jeonghan kept chuckling like he knew something. Did he see her and Jeon Wonwoo yesterday? She suddenly had her heart working twice harder. “Why? Why are you looking at him?” he asked.

She stuttered. “N-no, I’m not—“

“Listen, hoobaenim,” Jeonghan lowered his tone. “It’s okay, really, if you date Wonwoo. It’s really okay. Don’t hide it from us. We surely will give you two our blessings.”

“W-what? Blessings?” she was dumbfounded. This level of misunderstanding was too much.

Jeonghan smiled widely. “I know you like him.”

“W-what?” she couldn’t be more shocked.

“Of course you do, right? No one would hug someone like that,” he referred to what she did in the past. Once again she cursed herself on that stupid decision to hug Jeon Wonwoo. If she knew that it would bring endless teasing like this, she would not have done that. Oh, she hated herself.

“Sunbaenim, that’s a misunderstanding.”

“I don’t think Myungho lied or exaggerated about this, so I can conclude that you and Wonwoo,” he stopped, ”could probably be dating each other before we knew anything about it.”

She didn’t know how to make everything straight. “Sunbaenim, I already have a boyfriend, that’s no way I’m dating Wonwoo sunbaenim.”

“You have a boyfriend? Is it Wonwoo?” Jeonghan joked around, again. It was annoying, really.

“He’s—“ she was cut off by Jeonghan before she could explain him about Mingyu.

“Oh, have you called campus bus for us? We should get to campus before 6 pm.”

She answered. “Yes, they will come at 4 o’clock.”

“Alright, then.” Jeonghan patted her shoulder. “Good job, hoobaenim.”

She sighed hard as Jeonghan left her alone.

She felt many confusions and worries. She slowly realized that this thing probably would take space more in her head if she didn’t overcome it soon.

 

 

During their lunch and the last activity before they went back to campus, she always wanted to talk to Jeon Wonwoo, but she did not know how to start. He was now sitting next to Seungcheol, really far from her seat. They didn’t get to eat on the same table. She didn’t dare to make herself sit beside him, so she just kept glancing at him. She could see him laughing over the jokes given by the members, and commenting over some issues about photography during their dinner. It was like he was having fun.

It amazed her how he looked like his usual self. Yes, he smiled a lot lately after they got closer, and it changed himself to be a warm person. Just like now when he laughed over a joke Jeonghan said, his nose scrunched and he clapped his hands. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter