Rhyme 5.2.2 (Main Character)

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She widened her eyes in shock. “W-what?” Seriously, this was too surprising. Seungcheol and Jeonghan looked as puzzled as her, but they did let him go, as if they waited either her or Wonwoo would explain it.

“Who told you?” Jeon Wonwoo calmly asked, made it sound more wrong. She blinked. Oh, she didn’t know how to react to this.

“I noticed it myself, nobody told me.” Myungho grinned. She didn’t get it how Myungho got the wrong idea. Did he think about that because he often saw her with Jeon Wonwoo? Hey, they were just partners. And Jeon Wonwoo was the senior she respected a lot. And he was like her own brother. Really, Myungho was the first person to get this wrong. Well, her best friends joked about this too yesterday. But she knew they were just joking, but Myungho… was he joking, too? But his expression showed like he just hit a jackpot, like he guessed it right.

Maybe he was only joking.

Right? He was only joking, right?

“They look cute together, don’t they, Myungho?” Jeonghan added, not helping, pointing at both her and Jeon Wonwoo. She didn’t believe Jeonghan bought what Myungho said. Myungho nodded and smiled.

“I always think of that. They radiate different lights, you notice it, hyung? That’s maybe because they look very great together.” He added.

“What? Lights?” she was dumbfounded. Oh, really? Different lights? How could she and Jeon Wonwoo radiate those kinds of lights? Myungho surely picked weird words.

“We’re not LED lamps, we don’t radiate such lights.” Jeon Wonwoo coldly answered.

That was somehow a bit funny for her since Jeon Wonwoo said it in full expressionless face. But Myungho clarified. “I don’t mean those kinds of lights, hyung, it’s like beams, you know, when you two are together, you radiate that kind ray of happiness, which make other feel happy, too.”

“Wow, that’s deep.” Seung-cheol commented.

“Myungho reads too much romance novel, I guess.” Jeonghan also commented, giggling. “So, you do feel happy for them, to see them together?”

“Of course I’m happy. I’m always happy for my friend.” Myungho replied. “She works very hard for our club. She deserves to be happy, with the guy who makes her happy.” He grinned. “And it’s Wonwoo hyung.”

That was actually very nice of Myungho, but all of these were misunderstandings. That point about her dating Jeon Wonwoo.

“That’s very nice of you, Myungho, but you get the wrong idea.” she quickly said, curling a simple smile. She couldn’t let this misunderstanding getting further. “I and Wonwoo sunbae are not dating.” As she said this, Jeon Wonwoo just took a sip of his mineral water, letting her to explain. He must be thinking the same, even though this was only a joke, it needed to be explained since Myungho looked like he was in deep misunderstanding.

“How could you two not dating?” Myungho blinked, as if he had more theory to prove. “I even saw you hugging at the bus stop.”

She blinked.

W-what?

“Where… How…” she was too shocked to answer. She tried to remember the event. Ah, it was after Jeon Wonwoo came back to Seoul from Changwon. They had dinner and the weather was so heck cold that night and Jeon Wonwoo was freezing. She was about to open to say something, but Seungcheol and Jeonghan who looked shocked as well made it very big deal.

Wait, but maybe that hug looked like a big deal for Myungho?

She blinked many times. Really?

“You two? Hugging?!” Seungcheol blinked many times, and he said it with loud voice. Some of the other costumers turned their heads to look at their table.

“Really? So, that’s true?” Jeonghan looked amazed. “I have no idea about this.” He looked at both her and Jeon Wonwoo. “Mind to explain this, you two?” he chuckled.

Again, before she could explain, Myungho said. “You two hugged for 10 minutes or more. I saw it with my own eyes since I was around that area waiting for my friend.” Myungho explained.

“What? 10 minutes?!” Seungcheol sounded very shocked.

“Oh, my God!” Jeonghan responded.

She didn’t know how to explain with all reactions of her seniors, but Jeon Wonwoo seemed didn’t want to explain it, too. He was still enjoying his food, he really looked hungry. Or he already knew how to deal with his friends with their reactions like that?

“Sunbae, sunbae,” she tried to explain again. “We’re not hugging, we…”

“She tried to help me, I was freezing.” Jeon Wonwoo completed it for her, looking up and staring at Jeonghan, Seung-cheol and Myungho one by one. “She wanted to give me her scarf but I refused, instead she tried to save me from the cold.” He put it nicely like no one would even get the wrong idea. But Myungho was stubborn enough to accept that.

“It’s still hugging, hyung. It’s still hugging.” Myungho said. “That makes me realize that you two are dating all this time, but you don’t let us know.” he grinned, concluding his theory. She wrinkled her forehead. Heck, Myungho really thought that what he had been thinking was true.

“Yah, hugging doesn’t always mean something that serious.” Jeon Wonwoo looked straight into Myungho’s eyes. He almost rolled his eyes, but Myungho seemed got used to it.

“But you only hug people you like, right?” Seungcheol added. He really liked to tease, this guy.

“Sunbae, I just wanted to help, really.” She said to Seung-cheol. She started to hate herself why she decided to help Jeon Wonwoo by hugging him at that time. The worst thing was that she didn’t even think that people would see them and thought the same as Myungho. God, she was so silly not to think of that possibility. Seung-cheol shook his head and smirked, not believing her words. Aish, why was this senior being so mean?

“Yah Myungho, who tried to hug first? She or Wonwoo?” Jeonghan asked, still not letting this topic go. Hey, hey, this is getting too far.

Myungho smiled and looked at her. “It’s her.”

“Whaaaaaat?!” Seungcheol and Jeonghan said in unison while looking at her.

“You really did that, hoobaenim?” Jeonghan asked. “Do you like Wonwoo that much?” he laughed. Seung-cheol and Myungho also laughed to hear that.

She felt her face turned red. She shook her hands. “Sunbaenim, don’t get the wrong idea!” she said. “I just tried to help.” Well, her decision to help by hugging him was silly, she admitted it, but why didn’t they stop teasing?

“You really care about our Wonwoo, right? You worried about him?” Seung-cheol had big smile on his face, like he could read her mind like always. Seung-cheol was still scary. “Just date him. He’s single.” He giggled non-stop like an idiot. Jeonghan and Myungho joined him.

She sighed. “Sunbae, I already have a—“

“I believe Wonwoo will make a great boyfriend.” Jeonghan cut her off. “When he loves a girl, he only can see her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter