Rhyme 1.2

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: 권순영
Yah, where are you? 
You said you want to meet me, and now I’ve been waiting for almost an hour and you didn’t come yet.

She was surprised to get a text from her friend whom she should meet today. She knew she was very late, but she had no choice. She replied the text with no energy.

To: 권순영
I’m sorry I’m late, very sorry. 
I’m at coin laundry.
I will come after the clothes dry.

He would hate this, though, she muttered.

From: 권순영
Why on the earth you wash your clothes in coin laundry?
You always wash your clothes at home. Why go to a coin laundry?
…..
You troubled someone, didn’t you?

Bingo! Kwon Soon-young just knew her so well. No wonder they were friends since high school.

To: 권순영
Genius. No wonder you’re my best friend.

She sent the reply, and Soon-young sent a text again.

From: 권순영
Excuse me, I’ve known you for years, of course I can guess it correctly.
Come here fast, you have to tell me everything.
And you have to pay for the meals, too.

She didn’t like the idea that she had to pay Soon-young’s meals, but she had no choice. She had made him wait so long. She sighed, wondering if she didn’t act careless then she would be with Soon-young right now. she was about to reply Soon-young’s text as a silhouette came to her and she looked up to see the guy she bumped earlier took a seat in front of her. She quickly closed the k-talk menu and flipped her phone. The guy looked annoyed, well, he had right to do that anyways.


She tried to start conversation. “It takes 20 more minutes.” She said, referring to his sweater. The guy just stared at her expressionless. She gulped. “I’m sorry, sunbae.” she bowed.
 

“It will be ready in 20 minutes? Are you sure?” the cold voice surrounded the silent room. It was just her and him in this coin laundry though.
 

She nodded. “I’m sorry, sunbae.”
 

“I heard you say it many times.” Jeon Wonwoo sounded not even pleased. She was surprised to hear his words.
 

“I really mean it, sunbae, I’m sorry.” It was not good to bump into your cold senior in photography club. Yeah, they two were never close and barely talked to each other, but this accident just made her had to talk to him, apologizing. Sometimes she was glad it was just her sunbae, but in the other time she was screwed to the point that she would still see him in campus and felt bad about what had happened today. And this Jeon Wonwoo seems like he won’t let go of this easily.
 

She looked at him intently. He was wearing a white t-shirt, the t-shirt he wore underneath his sweater. She never saw him this close, but he was surely skinny. Jeon Wonwoo noticed her stare and he glared at her.


“What are you looking at?” he snorted.
 

“I’m sorry!” she bowed. She surely needed not to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter