Rhyme 1.3

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her part-time job in library was over. She collected her stuff and headed out from the library. She wanted to have lunch, but she had no appetite and she would have a gathering of photography club in an hour. She didn’t really want to come, she could leave and just go home, but no. She didn’t understand it, but at her room, she would start thinking about her dreams, about Mingyu. It was like drowning herself into him. And it was really frustrating. You knew that feeling that you wanted someone so badly but you knew you would never have him? Maybe she could consider herself like that. She tried to forget about Mingyu, and the memories he left for her during high school, which most of the memories were hers, and he happened to be everywhere in school, no interaction between them at all. She hated the fact that these memories took most of parts of her brain, but she couldn’t deny that maybe she still had that thing for Mingyu.


She liked him, still, until today.

That was really frustrating.

And it was really frustrating to remember what Soon-young said to her three days ago.

 

“Tell me about it. Hey, you asked me to meet you because you want to talk about your dreams, didn’t you?” Soon-young was eating french-fries happily. It was the second order of french-fries after two sandwiches and two glasses of coke. “What they were about?”


She sighed. “It was… it was about Mingyu.”
 

“Mingyu..? Kim Mingyu?” he looked confused. He stopped eating his fries.
 

She raised an eyebrow. “Do we know another Mingyu?”
 

“Nope, but why is him again? I thought you have got over him.” He shook his head in disbelief.
 

She sighed again. “I don’t know. He appeared last night in my dream.”
 

“Seriously? You dreamt about him? Oh my goodness, that’s why you’re like this?” Soon-young was dumbfounded.
 

“Yeah, what should I do?” she asked him, but more to herself. “I-I didn’t even think about him during the day, yet he appeared in my dreams. Isn’t it strange?”
 

Soon-young sighed heavily. “I’ve told you this before, you had a problem you haven’t solved.”
 

She blinked. “What is it?”
 

“Confessing to Mingyu.”
 

“WHAT? Are you crazy? Why should I suddenly confess to him?” she became nervous and groggily drank the coffee she brought earlier.
 

Soon-young groaned. “You liked him, that’s why. You haven’t said anything to him during high school, but I know you still have that thing for him. Go tell him, it will set you free from the burden.”
 

“Soon-young, are you serious? I-I should t-tell him?”
 

“I can make you two meet in a café or restaurant. I will tell Mingyu.” Soon-young grabbed another fries and ate happily like a hamster.
 

That was a good idea, but, “WAIT, what you will tell him?” Soon-young was still in contact with all the school mates, including Mingyu. Boys were easy to make friends anyways.
 

“I’ll say that ‘one of our high school friends want to meet you’, that’s it. Do you want me to make it specific? Should I tell your name?” he teased.
 

“DON’T TELL HIM MY NAME.” she almost screamed.
 

“Alright.” He was a bit startled but giggled. “So this means you will follow my plan?” Soon-young smiled widely.
 

She looked at him in hesitation. “But, if he asks why I want to meet him, what will you say?”
 

It didn’t take minutes for Soon-young to answer. “I will tell him you happened to see him somewhere in town but you haven’t said hello to him. You like it?” 
Soon-young sure had many ideas.
 

“It sounds like I’m his junior. But he won’t remember me anyways.” She said, but nodded anyways. Soon-young’s smile grew wider. “Make it not obvious, okay?”
 

“Roger that.” Soon-young replied. “Yah, you have to say everything to him on that day, okay? Mingyu used to have girls confessed to him, he must not think about it deeply and you can be your usual self around him.”
 

Used to have girls confessed to him, what a popular guy. Yeah, one more confession won’t be bad. “It’s not that I always cling around him during our reunion.” She snorted.
 

“I said this just in case you suddenly don’t want to see him.” Soon-young said. “We can’t change the plan, get it? You have to confess and then your problem will be solved. You won’t dream about him again.” He took his phone on the table. “I’m going to send him text now.”
 

She nodded even though she was not really sure she would face Mingyu or not. “You seem really sure about this, Soon-young, about me having unsolved problem with Mingyu.”
 

“Yeah, a friend told me that, if someone appears many times in your dream, you have some unfinished problem with him, which means you have to solve it whatever it is.” Soon-young was still busy typing his text for Mingyu.
 

She sighed. Maybe Soon-young was right. She had to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter