Rhyme 1.5

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She already arrived at the place she would meet Jeon Wonwoo. It was in front of an electronic store. There were some TV displayed which could be seen through the glass wall. The place was not that far for the place she would meet Mingyu later in an hour. She was glad Jeon Wonwoo agreed to meet in this place, considering he didn’t ask anything why she chose this place. She didn’t know what she would say to him later but she would leave him for some time to meet Mingyu. Thinking about Mingyu, her heart became heavy. What would she say to him? She had practice some lines, but she knew when she faced him, she would forget her words. She let out a very heavy sigh. She was really nervous.


She looked down at her wrist watch, she was 15 minutes earlier. She didn’t mind to wait, she could practice some lines to say to Mingyu.
 

“H-hi, Mingyu, h-how are you…?” she let out the first casual and boring line, yet she found herself stuttering. Aish, this was not good. What if she stuttered a lot in front of him which obviously made her look stupid? She could predict that anyways. She messed up her hair in frustration.
 

“What are you doing?”
 

That cold voice made her turning around. Jeon Wonwoo rolled eyes at her. She hurriedly combed her hair with her fingers.
 

“Sunbae, you came.” She tried to curl a smile. It didn’t give any effects to Jeon Wonwoo since he didn’t give any reaction. Well, just pretend that he couldn’t curl a smile.
 

“Do you have any idea in mind about what you will capture today?” He asked her. She blinked in confusion.
 

“Shouldn’t we walk around this area and then find interesting things to capture?” Jeon Wonwoo raised an eyebrow to hear these words.
 

“You will randomly capture anything?” he said.
 

She shook her hands. “No, that’s not what I mean.” She said. “I used to capture anything interesting.”
 

Jeon Wonwoo snorted. “It sounds like you won’t stick to the theme.”
 

She widened her eyes. “Of course I will stick to the theme, sunbae.” He rolled his eyes at her. Hey, hey, I should be the one who does that! She just stared at him.
 

“I’m watching you.” He said. “Follow me.”


She didn’t understand but their hunting today was just like her being his assistant. Every time he was about to capture things, she should make the surrounding looking good. She was also the one who rolled up his plaid t-shirt sleeves as they kind of disturbed when he was about going to take a photo. She didn’t know why she felt like his mom.
 

“Wait a minute, sunbae, you can’t let those sleeves disturb you.” She hissed as she started to roll up the sleeves. Why did he wear t-shirt like this? It was like it was bigger than his usual size and the sleeves were just too long, only his nails could be seen. He just stared at her while he was still holding his camera.
 

“Actually I don’t think these sleeves will disturb my work.” He said.
 

“Oh, yeah?” she glanced at him while busy rolling up the sleeves. “I’ve seen you tried to roll them up many times in twenty minutes.” He didn’t give her any reply.
 

“Hurry up. I’m busy.” He said later.
 

She rolled her eyes. “Almost done.” 
 

“Yah, take some Chupa cups from my bag.”
 

Why does it feel like I’m really his assistant?


She took the candy and opened its wrapper then gave it to him. He didn’t say anything, having the candy in his mouth, and continued looking at his object he would capture. She tried to look for objects too, but she was still worried about her meeting with Mingyu. It was almost 4 pm, and there she was, a bit far from the place she would meet Mingyu. She was worried she couldn’t make it. She was worried she couldn’t say the words to Mingyu.
 

She was very afraid.
 

But she needed to meet him.
 

She turned her head to face Jeon Wonwoo. “Sunbae!”
 

Jeon Wonwoo looked at her, irritated. “What?” he looked like he was about capture something.
 

“I’m thirsty. Can we go to a café over there?” she pointed a café across the street.
 

“I bring a water bottle in my bag.” He answered, not answering the question.
 

She frowned. “But I really want patbingsoo, sunbae, please?” she said. “I know they serve the best patbingsoo.” What a lame excuse.
 

He raised an eyebrow. “We just walked like an hour.” he sounded annoyed. “Here, open my bag, you can drink my water.” He pointed his bag with his chin.
 

O-oh, this is not easy.


“But I want patbingsoo, sunbae.” She started to whine. “Please sunbae, pleaseeeee.” It was embarrassing but she needed to see Mingyu and she should give as many excuses as possible. She didn’t care what Jeon Wonwoo thought about her.
 

“Why are you so noisy?” Jeon Wonwoo looked very irritated. “If you really want patbingsoo, you can go there alone. I wait here.”
 

Her brain was working hard. Is it okay to leave him here? He must be watching me going to the café across the street, eventually I will go to the café over there. Whatever. I’ll do this.


“O-okay, I’ll just go there.” She replied at last.
 

He stared at her. “Go.”
 

“Do you want patbingsoo too, sunbae?”
 

“Go.”
 

“A-alright.”
 

She hurriedly placed her camera in her bag, then she just ran leaving Jeon Wonwoo alone. It was three minutes to 4 pm and she just hoped her legs could run fast so that she could arrive in front of Mingyu soon. She predicted that he has been there, waiting for her. What she could remember from their high school days was that Mingyu never came late, always coming som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter