Rhyme 3.5

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, you’re not joining us for lunch?”
 

Wonwoo just glanced at the door of Faculty of Humanities’ library before looked at his friend again. “No.”
 

Yoon Jeonghan looked a bit disappointed. “Seriously, Jeon Wonwoo, you barely have time for us now.” he grumbled. “Is it difficult to sit together for lunch, huh? We barely see each other since we three are in different departments.”
 

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. “You’re over-reacting. Our departments are the closest. You can see me around easily.” He commented. Jeonghan frowned. What’s wrong with this friend of his?
 

“It’s not what I mean. You pick that girl over us. Who’s had been with you all this time, huh?” he asked Wonwoo, pretending to be very mad. Wonwoo rolled his eyes at him, and his friend just laughed.
 

“Yah, you said, and Seungcheol said too, that I have to get closer to her.” Wonwoo replied simply. He took Jeonghan’s words very seriously. “I’m in the middle of working on it.”
 

Jeonghan giggled. “Yeah, I know, but…”
 

“This is my way to get closer to her, you know.” Wonwoo cut his words.


“By sticking to her like a stamp on an envelope?” Jeonghan nudged him.
 

Wonwoo just replied as he rolled his eyes again. “Yah, it’s not like that.”
 

“I think you two are close enough, right? It’s the time to confess, then.” Jeonghan patted Wonwoo’s shoulder. “What are you waiting for?”
 

Yeah, what are you waiting for, Jeon Wonwoo?
 

Wonwoo didn’t know if she considered this as annoying, but he had been spending so much time with her almost every day.
 

Almost every day for almost three months.
 

He couldn’t take his eyes off of her.
 

He just used his time to meet her at least at noon or evening at campus. He always came to her department at lunch time and they would have lunch together. They had dinner together mostly when her shift was over in the evening. He would always wait her shift at library over and he would walk her home. On weekends, they spent by going to photography club meeting and walking around the town to take photos. His days were filled mostly of her, and it was like he could spend the day happily because he would meet her. Oh man, he never felt so happy like this in his life.
 

Wonwoo realized that this was his only effort to keep her closer to him, and not with other guy. She never mentioned about that Kim Mingyu guy again, and Wonwoo didn’t know why it made him relieved. But instead, she often mentioned about her best friends from high school, someone named Soon-young who studied in different university and Junhui who studied overseas. 
 

“You should confess your feelings, Wonwoo, I know you really like her up to this time. You should let her know, even though it’s very obvious, for us, though.” Jeonghan made Wonwoo came back to reality.
 

“Don’t you think she will know it herself, by my presence?” Wonwoo asked Jeonghan. Maybe Jeonghan would think of him as a fool, but whatever.
 

“Eyy, she will never know if you never tell her, silly.” Jeonghan replied, slapping Wonwoo’s shoulder. “Do you ever ask her about what she’s thinking about you? I bet you never do that.”
 

Wonwoo shook his head slowly, and Jeonghan laughed in victory. “Do I need to do that?” he asked innocently.
 

“Somehow you need to. You can ask that if you still hesitate to confess.” Jeonghan answered. “You will know the answer, she likes you too or not, or how she likes about you.” He added. “I can say in general she likes you, but I don’t know how she likes you.”
 

“How she likes me..?” Wonwoo repeated Jeonghan’s words. Jeonghan nodded.
 

“She can like you as a lover, or as a friend, or as a brother, or as a senior, or… as a father.”
 

Wait, as a father?
 

“Yoon Jeonghan, you—” Wonwoo almost kicked Jeonghan’s . Jeonghan laughed happily and then peeked behind him.
 

“She’s coming.” He told Wonwoo. Wonwoo turned around and saw she was walking toward them, but she was a bit troubled with bags she was bringing. “I will ask Seungcheol to go to your place tonight. We should have dinner together or something, don’t you think? We should talk about new recruitment again. ” Jeonghan reminded him about the new recruitment of the photography club. “See you, Wonwoo.” He patted Wonwoo’s shoulder and then walked away.
 

“Isn’t that Jeonghan sunbae?” she asked when she arrived in front of Wonwoo, looking at the direction Jeonghan left. Wonwoo just couldn’t help but smile, he was glad to see her today. But he needed to control it, really. He maybe looked like an idiot. In one second, he changed his expression to a flat one.


“Yeah, it’s him.” he replied.
 

“I barely see him around here.” She commented. “But, the closest department from here is yours, right, sunbae? Ah, Department of Physics and Astronomy is also close, but I never see Seungcheol sunbae around.”
 

“Yeah, maybe it’s because too many people in his department, that’s why you can’t find him around.” Wonwoo just talked gibberish, he didn’t know if Seung-cheol’s department had too many students or not. 
 

“Hey, why don’t you ask Jeonghan sunbae to have lunch together with us?” she looked at him. Wonwoo didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t say that he only wanted them two to have lunch, right? O-oh, right, he couldn’t say that. 
 

“O-oh, he has to leave, he needs to meet his friends.” He lied. He changed the topic as he looked down at her bags. “What are you bringing?”
 

She smiled brightly at him. “Ta-da! I bring us lunch!” she showed off her bag she was bringing.
 

“Seriously?” he blinked. Seriously she brings lunch?
 

She just giggled. “Let’s find a bench.”


Soon as they found a bench, she took out some lunch boxes from her bag. Wonwoo was amazed by the food. They all looked good and delicious. She also brought drinks for them. It was all prepared. It was really like a picnic. Wonwoo couldn’t express what he was feeling right now.
 

“My mom cooked many dishes today.” She explained when they started eating. “My dad went for business trip to Daegu this morning and mom brought him so many dishes for my brother. You know my brother works in Daegu, and it has been a year. He’s so busy working and mom worries a lot about him.”
 

Wonwoo enjoyed the food while looking at her. He has met her mom and dad. It happened when he walked her home one day, and at that time, her mom and dad were outside, just arrived home after visiting her brother in Daegu. She then introduced him to her parents, and it was like she had told many things about Wonwoo to them. Her parents were kind and very nice, Wonwoo was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter