Rhyme 3 (Jeon Wonwoo)

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Look at her.


Jeon Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he saw his junior standing in front of an electronic store and she was like talking to herself. He didn’t plan to come late, he was not late anyways, but he then came five minutes before 3 pm. It was the first time he would go hunting photos with this junior of his, yet they didn’t get along very well, so this was kind of annoying. He blamed Seung-cheol for this. Seung-cheol surely planned this up. It was all seen from what he said on previous days.
 

“I want our members to get closer to one another, I will think of some ways.” Seung-cheol said. He glanced at Wonwoo, giggling. “You too, Wonwoo, you should get closer to her.”
 

Wonwoo didn’t need to get closer to her. It was not like they would get along well anyways.
 

“H-hi, Mingyu, h-how are you…?” he hardly heard she said the words. Who was Mingyu? Was this Mingyu an invisible creature? She was all alone, wasn’t she? Wonwoo didn’t get the answer as he walked closer, he saw she messed up her hair in frustration. He sure needed to remind himself that she was not like the other girls, she was different, and a bit weird. One more point, she liked to space out. This thing was what he knew from other people, then he had experienced it himself. 
 

Well, he shouldn’t judge her like this. Whatever.
 

He had reached her and finally he let some words in annoyed tone which he couldn’t help it,”What are you doing?”
 

She turned around to face him. She hurriedly combed her hair with her fingers.
 

“Sunbae, you came.” She tried to curl a smile. It was an awkward smile, but it was still pretty. He didn’t give any reaction. Well, just pretend that he didn’t know how to react. Instead, he asked her
 

“Do you have any idea in mind about what you will capture today?” He asked her. She blinked in confusion.


“Shouldn’t we walk around this area and then find interesting things to capture?” He raised an eyebrow to hear these words.
 

“You will randomly capture anything?” he said.
 

She shook her hands. “No, that’s not what I mean.” She said. “I used to capture anything interesting.”


He snorted. “It sounds like you won’t stick to the theme.”
 

She widened her eyes. “Of course I will stick to the theme, sunbae.” As he rolled his eyes at her, she looked at him with annoyed look. Seemed like she hated him, too. Oh great, maybe they hated each other.
 

“I’m watching you.” He said. “Follow me.”
 

It could be noticed that she didn’t focus. She was zoned out most of time, she was like thinking about something, she didn’t capture anything for the first twenty minutes. She was just seeing him capturing here and there. He thought it might be hard to capture something with this kind of theme (thanks for making that theme though, Seung-cheol), and she was still not used to do this. He noticed that every new member in the club has zero experience in photography. Well, they joined the club because they wanted to know more about photography anyways. But he still had no clue what intention of her to join their club.
 

She was still in her own world, and then he decided to make her come back to reality.
 

“Yah, if you don’t know what you will capture, you can help me. Bring my bag.” He said.
 

She turned her head at him. “What?”
 

He threw his bag at her. “Bring this.” He said. He could hear her grumbling, but then he said again,”you should help me to make the view clear.”
 

He started to capture some parts of the street, but seriously a photo belong to the theme was hardly found just in 30 minutes. He thought maybe this was not the right place and they should move. He glanced at her. She looked bored and just stared at him who was busy capturing some objects. She even left his bag to him. Through his lenses, he could see her suddenly coming closer. He was about to protest since she was blocking the object he wanted to capture but she cut him off
 

“Wait a minute, sunbae, you can’t let those sleeves disturb you.” 
 

What? Sleeves?
 

He looked down at his hands and let out a sigh. She makes a big deal out of this. Without a command, she started to roll up his sleeves. He held his breath for two seconds. 


Well, well, well.
 

He could say to feel her fingertips again on his hand was a nice feeling. But well, he couldn’t hope anything more than this.
 

“Actually I don’t think these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter