Rhyme 5.5.2

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Mingyu, what are you doing here?” Seungkwan was still in disbelief to find Mingyu in his part-time job place. Mingyu knew this friend would think something bad had happened since he suddenly showed up like this. Mingyu just didn’t know where he should go. Many things filled his head, he couldn’t even think straight. He couldn’t concentrate well at his only class today. After the class dismissed, he just suddenly remembered Seungkwan since he was around the area Seungkwan mentioned as his part-time job place before.

Mingyu just didn’t blabber about it straightforwardly, instead, he waited until Seungkwan finished his shift. They later went to a convenience store, buying some drinks and snacks. After they spent some minutes in silence, Seungkwan spoke up.

“So, what happened to you? You look… yeah, like something had happened.” Seungkwan said carefully. He even carefully and silently opened his triangle kimbab’s wrapper.

Mingyu looked around restlessly, afraid someone would capture him again. He took a deep breath and then looked at his friend again. “I don’t know, I just…. I just… I thought I saw someone taking my pictures without my consent.”

Seungkwan raised eyebrows. “What?”

Mingyu shook his head. “No, I caught the wrong person today. And I feel stupid. I can’t tell if it’s just my imagination or not. But lately I really feel someone takes my pictures, it’s when I’m alone, or with my college friends, or even with my girl.” He took a sip of his cola. “That’s why when I thought I’ve found that person, I was so angry and I ran to him. I almost couldn’t hold my anger and I think I could have been breaking his camera. But, I found nothing. He really didn’t take anything, or he was not that person but he was just there in the wrong time.” he ended his story with another long sigh and he also messed up his hair in frustration. He really hated himself today. What embarrassing thing he had done today.

Seungkwan looked concerned and confused at the same time and they went silent for some moments after Mingyu told him everything. It was obvious that he never heard this kind of problem from Mingyu. For Mingyu himself, it was the first time he felt being followed and captured. The bad thing was he did stupid thing today to satisfy his heart that hungry to prove that that person who captured him really existed. Of course, it was not in his imagination, but he needed to know who it was and he planned to sue them.

 “Seeing how upset you are right now, I can tell it’s true, there is someone out there secretly takes pictures of you.” Seungkwan blinked. “But do you have someone in mind? I mean, someone who probably do this?”

“No, I can’t think of anyone. I mean, I have met many people. It can be anyone, then.” Mingyu shook his head. Yes, he could not accuse anyone, and what had happened today proved it that even though it could be anyone, he should not accuse anybody carelessly. He should not, he cursed himself again. Looked what he had done today.

“I don’t want to think that it’s one of your fan club members in school.” Seungkwan covered his own mouth, thinking that it would be one possibility.

“That’s not possible. They’re all good kids. If they wanted to do things like this, they could have done it years ago.” Mingyu sighed.

“Good point.” Seungkwan nodded in response. “But I said that just because it’s near our reunion time, so, yeah.” He shrugged.

“I got it, Seungkwan.” Mingyu gave a small smile.

“I and Seokmin, and Soon-young will help to look weird people around us. Hope we will solve this problem quickly, it’s really worrisome.” Seungkwan started to eat another kimbab. “Does your girl know about this?” He carefully asked. “I mean, you two tell each other everything, so you must tell this to her, too.”

Mingyu shook his head, his thoughts grew even wilder that he suddenly became worried that his girlfriend would be captured secretly, too. “No, I haven’t told her anything. She’s busy lately with her club members, I don’t want to make her worried. But I’ll definitely tell her after she comes back.”

“Wow, where is she? Is she heading somewhere?” Seungkwan asked.

“She goes for an MT, she just left this afternoon,” Mingyu replied.

“MT?”

“Oh, it’s for her photography club.”

“O-oh! She’s in a photography club?” Seungkwan looked excited. “I and Seokmin just discussed some kind of photoshoot we have during the reunion. Hopefully, your girl can help.”

It looked like many things Mingyu should tell her after she came back. Thinking about her again, he slowly forgot his problem today.

Mingyu nodded and curled a smile. “I’ll talk to her.”

 

 

Myungho proposed this project for their MT.

The final destination for day 1 was the amusement park. Members had been divided into teams, and they had to take a draw on which station they would stay for at least three hours to take photos. All the railway stations were those who headed to the amusement park located in Songpa district. Some photography club members, the old ones, went with the newbies to take care of them as well as become the one who the new members should come to after taking all good shots. After they could get their photos checked, they could go to the amusement park.

Myungho and the rest of the committee, including her, planned to put all the photos from their MT on an exhibition held in two months.

For day 1 of the MT, she was placed in the amusement park, waiting for all the members to come. She came there with Myungho and their previous leader Seungcheol. Meanwhile, Jeonghan stayed at Gangnam station and Jeon Wonwoo stayed at Yeoksam station.

It had been an agreement that the committee would be spread out after joining a draw on day 1. It would be fun, members said, since they would be placed in any place and they were all ready. It was never a problem since Myungho would still be the last person waiting at the last post with hoodies they prepared as gifts for new members.

The thing was Jeon Wonwoo was actually placed at the amusement park, but he refused and took Seungcheol’s place in Yeoksam station.

They did everything with the draw, so that was all fair, but he did it after it was announced that she was placed there.

She didn’t want to think that Jeon Wonwoo tried to distance himself from her. All she could get was that Jeon Wonwoo said that the leaders should wait at the final scene, so he needed to take the station. They didn’t make any rules for that, well, Myungho didn’t make that rule but as the leader, he wanted to wait for all members at the last stop. But it didn’t mean that it was for all the leaders, even though he never opposed to that suggestion though.

Jeon Wonwoo just smiled a little after Myungho nodded to his suggestion, and then they took the same line of a train to later he would get off on Yeoksam station.

She didn’t like this kind of situation.

After walking towards him at their campus earlier, noticing the cold expression from him, she was scared he would act coldly again to her. Well, she couldn’t even predict any reason, but she was just scared. She just could think of one possibility, that he didn’t clearly see her at that time. He didn’t wear his glasses, but now he was wearing them after also wearing a mask that pulled down to cover his chin.

Fortunately, his expression changed into a soft one after she greeted him.

“How is it going? It’s been a while.” Jeon Wonwoo fixed his glasses on the bridge of his nose. She could see him curling a small smile. That was enough for her.

She suddenly felt weird because of her own thoughts, her dreams of him, and his sudden change. Well, she should not be worried about the latter but speaking about her own thoughts and that dream, it was something else. She could see Myungho smiling to see her walking up to Jeon Wonwoo, like he knew somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter