Rhyme 3.3

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You don’t bring more battery? And memory card?”


“No.”
 

“I’ve told you, you should bring those.”
 

“I’m sorry, I forgot.”
 

“Are you really interested in photography? You seem not serious doing this.”
 

Wonwoo knew he was too much. They argued more today, and it was mostly about simple things. He didn’t know why he was irritated of everything she did, not in a bad way, he didn’t know why he was doing this. He clearly understood that by doing this, she would hate him even more. Nah, looked at her now. She exhaled heavily, and her expression, it really reflected that she was holding her anger. He just stared at her, and the stare would always look cold for her.
 

“Of course I’m serious doing this, sunbae.” She said, not in angry tone, but she almost gritted her teeth. “I even used my savings to buy this camera.” She pointed the camera in her hand with her chin.
 

He didn’t change his flat expression. “Oh yeah?” he raised an eyebrow. “You don’t seem so to me.”
 

This time she widened her eyes in shock. He knew he was too much, he knew. She grumbled. “I wish I can get other partner, or not having one.” She looked away. He didn’t get hurt hearing this kind of comment since he had expected one. He had heard the same thing from Seung-cheol anyways.
 

“I heard clearly what you said.” He said coldly. “Go ask the leader if you want to change partner.” He pointed to a direction, telling her to go.
 

She exhaled heavily once again and muttered something. Of course she couldn’t change partner, she had no choice since Wonwoo was the only one who hasn’t partnered up with anyone. Well, it was all planned by Seung-cheol, so she still couldn’t get to change partner. Wonwoo sighed. Seung-cheol has prepared all of this, what if Wonwoo still couldn’t get along with her? He himself made it worse today, she seemed hate him more. Contrary to what Seung-cheol and Jeonghan advised him, Wonwoo just couldn’t make her comfortable around him, saying those nice words to her. He really couldn’t be that friendly.
 

“Yah, capture something before your battery dies.” He told her. She unwillingly looked at him. He stared at her. “Use this tripod. I’m going to take some shots from there.”
 

He heard her sighing while still looked annoyed. Whatever, he couldn’t change it. He slowly walked to the other side of the street, trying to capture something. They were at a crowded street in the city, so many people during this hour passed by the street. There must be something interesting here, which people weren’t really aware of. Anyway, they had been walking around the city for hours and he planned to end it in after they got more couple of photos here. He realized she was tired, and she was annoyed because of him getting mad at her. Of course he didn’t plan to do that, but he couldn’t help it.
 

He was already afar from her. He was looking at her capturing some scenes. He didn’t know how this kind of feeling worked, but he was feeling calm looking at her like this. This was contrary to what he said to her.
 

Oh, really, he needed to concentrate, he needed to capture something.
 

He was busy capturing some moments of elderly waiting at the bus stop as some noisy sounds caught his attention. He was seeing the moment through his lenses, there were two people arguing in front of a restaurant. The older one looked like the boss, and the younger one looked like his employee. Wonwoo didn’t understand what had happened, but looking at some boxes of cakes fallen on the ground, seemed like the younger one got scolded because of that. The older one looked so angry, he even came inside the restaurant and came out only to throw bag to the younger guy. This was interesting and rarely seen. This was really good. Wonwoo captured the moment. He didn’t realize that he was close enough with the scene he took, not realizing that the younger guy earlier knew what he was doing.
 

“Wait, what are you doing!?” the younger guy shouted at him.
 

Wonwoo was surprised and put down his camera. Is he talking to me? Wonwoo was late to realize that he just captured a moment when someone was getting fired, a moment that everyone would want to forget. The younger guy who looked like American actor walked fast to Wonwoo, with anger written all over his face. Wonwoo kind of expected what would happen, as the guy said
 

“Delete what you just capture! Quickly!!”


O-oh.
 

Of course he wouldn’t delete it, right? It was the precious photo he could take which fit the theme. He didn’t want to delete it.
 

But of course the American actor pastry guy wouldn’t understand even if he tried to explain it.
 

O-oh.
 

Wonwoo had no choice.
 

Wonwoo panicked and put his camera inside his bag, quickly turning around, and asked his legs to save him. He was still running as he saw her in the other side of the street looking at him through her camera’s lenses. He looked back and still found the younger guy running to catch him. O-oh, this was not good. He tried to run faster, even he almost bumped into some people, and almost dropped his bag where his precious camera was inside.
 

“Come on, we have to run!” Wonwoo said when he had reached her. He was out of breath.
 

“What?” she looked confused.
 

He looked back and became more panicked. The pastry guy was coming closer. “Come on! I don’t have time to explain!” he told her.
 

That happened so fast that before she properly took the tripod with her, Wonwoo grabbed her hand and ran. He could hear voices from the back shouting ‘Yah, delete that photo!!’ many times, and also ‘Stooop! I want you to delete that embarrassing photooo!!’, which were ignored by both Wonwoo and her. Then, they turned and hid in an alley. He was busy peeking, checking if the guy was still after them or not, and also tried to breathe normally. Heck, it seemed like they had run very far, it was really tiring.
 

“What just happened? Why was he after us? I mean, after you.” He found her asking.
 

He answered without looking at her, he was still busy checking. “I took a photo when he was getting fired by his boss, and he realized I captured the moment, but it was one moment we rarely see, how could I delete it?”
 

“So, you want to keep it?”
 

“Of course.”
 

“That’s why you ran?”
 

“Yeah.”
 

“But why you tagged me along? I didn’t do anything.”
 

“Huh?” he turned around to see her. She just looked at him without saying anything more, but in some seconds she burst out into laughter. He blinked many times, had no idea why she was like that. He tried to shush her. “Don’t laugh! He could find us.” He whispered. She didn’t care and kept laughing. “Why are you laughing?”
 

She tried to hold her laughter and explained, “I never see you having any expression except cold expression, and when you ran earlier, you looked panicked and it looked so funny when you ran.” She laughed again.
 

What? Did she just make fun of me?
 

“What do you mean?” he didn’t sound he was glad about this.
 

“Look, even your hand is colder than ice,” she said again, still laughing, she showed his hand in hers. “You must be freaking scared, sunbae. You look like a scared cat.”
 

“WHAT?” he shouted, irritated, but it didn’t stop her from laughing. “Did you just call me a cat?”
 

She ignored his words, and added, “I’ve captured it, anyway, and that will be so funny.” He widened his eyes in shock. What did she just say?
 

“Delete that now.” he ordered her in annoyed tone. And what did she do? She just stuck her tongue at him. What an annoying girl. “DE-LE-TE THAT NOW.” he emphasized every syllables.


She didn’t look scared anymore if she looked at his cold expression. Instead she said, “Aigoo, what to do? My battery just died, it’s very unfortunate.” She replied in victory.
 

“What?” Darn it.
 

 “Oh, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter