Rhyme 1.4

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s in two days. Okay, should we do a rehearsal of confessing? I mean you should train to confess.” Soon-young was eating his vanilla ice-cream. They were spending their dinner time in a convenience store near her neighborhood. Soon-young just came over after his class was over. His home was a bit far, but he decided to meet her since he was nearby. He coughed and patted his chest with his free hand. “Just imagine that I’m Mingyu, what will you say to me?” he laughed.


She rolled her eyes as she opened her cup of ramen. “How can I imagine you as Mingyu, Kwon Soon-young? You look nothing like him.” Soon-young frowned instantly. She chuckled. “I’m kidding, man.”
 

“Aish, don’t talk about looks!” he hissed, looked slightly annoyed. “I know he’s way better than me, he’s tall, handsome, that’s why girls are after him, right?” he teased. She wasn’t surprised to have him asking that kind of question.
 

“I don’t like him because of he’s tall and handsome.” She answered, getting ready with her chopsticks.
 

Soon-young raised an eyebrow. “Then what?”
 

“I just like him, he seems like a warm person.” she replied. Soon-young made a gesture like he was going to vomit. She laughed. “Don’t worry, Kwon Soon-young, you’re handsome, too. I’m sure once girls realize this, they will go after you, too.”
 

“You’re saying girls don’t realize that I’m handsome now?” He replied sarcastically. She shrugged and started to eat her ramen. “Thank you.”
 

“You’re welcome.” She replied with mouth full of ramen.
 

“Just imagine it, okay? Imagine me as Mingyu.” Soon-young said again, knowing she just stared at him, he said, “Alright, if you hate that idea, lemme know what will you say to him?”
 

“Uh, uh, I don’t know.” She replied honestly.
 

He frowned. “Seriously? I thought you’ve thought about the confession words.”
 

“Nope.” She said. “But, yeah, he did appear again in my dreams.” 
 

Yeah, last night Mingyu came again and it was weirder that before. He smiled widely at her, intertwining his hand with hers. He said something like holiday or honeymoon, she couldn’t catch it, but Mingyu surely looked so lovely, handsome and happy. It looked so real and she woke up with heavy heart. If her heart still wanted him, it would hurt her even more. She could never have his heart,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter