Rhyme 3.4

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“M-Mingyu, this is Wonwoo sunbae, my senior in photography club.”


Wonwoo realized he barely had her mention his name properly like this. She always called him ‘sunbae’ without putting his name before it. He liked the way she mentioned his name. Anyway, she called Seungcheol and Jeonghan with ‘sunbae’ too, but he often heard her putting their names before ‘sunbae’.
 

Hey, that was not the big problem right now.
 

Oh, right.
 

That Kim Mingyu guy smiled brightly at Wonwoo and Wonwoo didn’t understand why. Wonwoo already hated this kid and now the fact that he suddenly came to this exhibition made Wonwoo hated him even more. But this Kim Mingyu seemed like he didn’t understand glare Wonwoo gave him. He kept smiling brightly, and he stared at her many times. Geez, Wonwoo really wanted to kick him out of here.
 

Tsk, why should she introduce him to me?
 

Wonwoo really hated this idea.
 

“Hello.” That Kim Mingyu guy bowed to Wonwoo. “I’m Kim Mingyu.”
 

Wonwoo just bowed a little, plastering a cold expression on his face. “Jeon Wonwoo.” He replied without any interest to introduce himself more.
 

“Oh, Jeon Wonwoo? You must be the one who took that photo.” That Kim Mingyu guy pointed to Wonwoo’s photo for this exhibition.
 

Wonwoo just nodded and said. “Yeah.” Actually he wondered how this guy pointed that out. He glanced at her. Perhaps she had told this guy about the photo before, to avoid misunderstanding. And perhaps that was why that guy wasn’t even bothered about it. Anyways, she didn’t look that upset anymore, but she looked nervous. It was all seen from her eyes, they were glued to that Kim Mingyu guy. Wonwoo hated this kind of scene.
 

“I wonder how you took that photo. It is really good.” That Kim Mingyu guy said. Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. This guy doesn’t even ask why I took that photo? It was weird since that guy was one of the characters in the photo. Didn’t he give any comment about that fact? If they started to talk about this matter then Wonwoo would start to bombard him with questions why he made her crying that day.


“Just happened to capture it that way.” Wonwoo replied coldly. He was about to open his mouth to ask but she coughed.
 

“Should we see the other photos?” she cut them off.
 

“Sure. That will be very fun!” That Kim Mingyu guy beamed. 
 

As they walked around the hall, she explained each photo of the exhibition for that Kim Mingyu guy. Wonwoo just walked behind them, watching everything. He could see her expression, she looked calm and a bit happy, and meanwhile that crush of hers looked at her in awe. Oh, seriously, was that guy attracted to her as well? Why did he look at her like that?    
 

That Mingyu guy just stayed in the hall for one and half hour. At last she and the guy walked to the exit door and stopped there for some moment. He talked some words to her (Wonwoo couldn’t catch what they were talking about) while typing something on his phone, then he waved at her and left. She turned around after he was gone only to face an upset Wonwoo. Her little smile was gone.
 

“W-what?” she looked puzzled.
 

Wonwoo knitted his brows together. “Why was he here? Are you guys dating or what?” he shot. Asking this kind of question was very dangerous. What if she said yes? It would be a death of him.
 

She looked blushed a bit but then she replied. “No, sunbae.”
 

He tried to control his expression. He sure felt glad she and that guy were not dating. “But you don’t want him to see that photo?” but still he should ask something. He didn’t care if she thought that he was annoying, he seriously didn’t care. They were still not over in talking about how he captured that moment which she really wanted to forget. He thought that was not good idea to remind her what they had been arguing two hours ago. Bringing back the topic made her calm expression changed into a stiff one, like that Kim Mingyu guy never came here in the first place. But really, the reason of all that upset expression was that guy, right? Why should she plaster that expression again?
 

“I’ve explained to him what happened, and you were the one who captured the photo.” She finally replied. “Even if I don’t want him to see it, he already saw it before.” She slightly let out a small sigh. Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. She did worrying about something.
 

“What did he say?” he asked.
 

“Huh?” she looked up at him.
 

He sighed. “What did he say to you? Why did he come here?”
 

She sighed again. “It’s a long story, sunbae, but our friend told him about this exhibition and that I was here.”
 

“He doesn’t look like a dude who goes crazy about photography though.” He commented.
 

“Yes, you’re right. He has zero interest in photography.” She shrugged.
 

“He must be coming not to see the exh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter