V

Summer in Shed 6
 
Capture_zps6nmae6v2.jpg Summer In Shed 6
Chapter Five
 
Daehyun felt happy with his decision for adventure. He found a roof over his head, a little job and had made a friend already, Anna happened to be the same age as the boy himself. She had left him alone in the barn to sort himself out and he couldn’t help but notice everything in the barn.
Sorting his things out didn’t take long and his adventure began by exploring the upper level of the barn. Daehyun awed at a mural on the walls of the building he would be calling home for the next few weeks. Bright splatters of paint coated the wall and paint spread onto the flooring. An expression of the mess of thoughts the creator had when making this.

“My name is Jung Daehyun, I’m 17, and I’m from Fortune City. It’s summer break for us there, so I decided it’d be nice to escape the city life for a bit.”

A creak of the door had a soft voice call his name in an almost inaudible squeak making the boy smile. “Up here” the boy waved to the girl, boots hitting the stairs she neared Daehyun with a sigh.

“What do you think? A mess isn’t it.”

“I have only one word: raw”

"Raw?"

You threw water balloons filled with paint, right?”

She nodded at his question. “But how does that make this raw?”

"It’s anything but controlled, refined, precise-"

“Don’t diss my mural-”

“But it’s a picture, made of pure, uncontrolled expression. It’s made with raw emotion.”

“You save your arse pretty well” she flashed a crooked grin. “This is my stress relief. I’m glad it’s pretty.”

“Mind if I join in some day?”

A laugh escaped her lips, and Daehyun found the sound so melodious a smile crept onto his lips. “You’re more than welcome to.” She smiled. “Right, Mommy said dinner will be ready by 6, why don’t you go take a shower, then I’ll show you around the place.”