Chapter Three

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter three

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows in disgusts as the two stare at him from the door, he tries to ignore the curious and intimidating eyes on him as he makes sure he has the files he needed that his younger sister had left for him on the desk."So you're Superintendent Kim's son? What was your name again?" Rayna asks, leaning agaisn't the door frame with Chaeyeon on the other side. Seokjin reluctantly look up at them with an intense glare, but the girls didn't even flinch; they've seen it worse, they've seen Nami's and Seokjin is way below Nami's scary level. "I have no time to introduce myself...thanks for this" Seokjin says as he hurry out the door to leave and didn't want to be in the same room as the criminals. Chaeyeon rolls her eyes at him in annoyance but he didn't notice, he avoids looking at them at all cost and left. Rayna scoffed when Seokjin slam the front door after he left, Rayna looks at Chaeyeon; who were obviously pissed at being treated the way they did. "Thank god, Nami is nothing like him" Chaeyeon said as they walk back into the kitchen and prepare their meal they cook themselves. "I wonder what Nami did before she started Red Lily?" Rayna asked, cutting the steak she grilled. "I wondered that too, but all she ever told us is that she was a third generation Mikazuki Clan boss" Chayeon said cutting her own meat, but with melted cheese on top. "I can't find anything on her files either" The Hacker spoke through the intercom without warning, making the two elder members jolt in their seat. "Yah, don't just-" Chaeyeon sighed in frustration, "Don't you have anything else to do other that spying and scaring us? Like class?" Rayna asked and as if on cue, they heard a door slam shut from upstairs and the Hacker running down the stairs frantically. "Thanks for reminding me! See you!" She shouted from the foyer and slams the door shut. "Seriously, she's lucky Nami is not here to scold her for being late" Chaeyeon says as she took her empty into the sink.


Later that evening, Nami was called to her brother's meeting room at the Police Department. Seokjin had gathered all of the best mens on the force to cooperate. Chief Kim Namjoon of Public Safety,Senior Officer Kim Tae Hyung,Officer Jung Hoseok of Juvenile Department,Inspector Park Jimin, Officer Min Yoongi of Road Safety Department and Officer Jeon Jungkook whom Seokjin himself scouted into the new unit. All of them sat at the table in silence as Seokjin flip through files, until a knock on the door broke the silence. Everyone turns toward the door as it swung opened and Nami steps inside, Namjoon was surprised but laughs lightly. "Oh Nami, you're finally here" Seokjin says, Taehyung look at Seokjin in suspicions and back at Nami while others just sat there in confusion. "Sorry i'm late" She said taking a seat at the end of the table, beside Jimin; who smirks and observe Nami from head to toe. Seokjin notices it and marches beside her and blocks Jimin's view. "off limits"Seojkin said in a stern tone, which made Namjoon laughs louder; surprising the two rookie. "You're still protective as ever, later she'll end up alone" he said shaking his head, "you guys better keep your hands of the sister, you'll end up being jobless" Namjoon said, but none of them finds it funny; but a small smile crept up from the corners of Nami's lips. "It's nice to see you doing well, oppa" Nami said; but before Namjoon says anything else, Seokjin clears his throat loudly and went back to his seat on the opposite end of the table. "Firstly, let me introduce you to Mikazuki Nami of Mikazuki gang from Japan whom had being helping us since the chaos back in 2011." Seokjin said, Nami stood up and bow slightly with her expression stayed neutrally professional."So you're the one so called 'Red Spider Lily' whom took over one of the biggest gang in Japan since you were....18?" Kim Taehyung said looking at her with full of doubts. "Actually, she led the gang since she was 16" Namjoon corrected him feeling proud, Nami couldn't help but stifled a laugh.
"Are you two...." Yoongi spoke up carefully with his hands up, but before two of them could answer; Seokjin spoke up, clearly annoyed. "They were in the same high schoo. Now-" Seokjin was interrupt by Jeongkook, raising his hand also. "Don't we need to introduce ourselves?" "I already know everything that is necessary to know about all of you" Nami said as she look at every one of time until she stops at Hoseok and smiled at him; Hoseok reposition himself and sat straight, nervously. "Do you know why you're all here?" Seokjin asks, every glance at eachother and shook their heads. "The Upper ups had order me to recruit one of the best in each units to create a special division unit. We're going to work together with a group of vigilantes and former convicts to bring down any sources of corruptions as possible." Seokjin explains as he shuffle the files to find an exact files he need and the one he needed was labelled as 'RLS'. "Who are these people? can we really trust them?" Ho Seok asks, with his eyebrows furrowed in anger and his hands in a fist. "They are trustworthy and they follow their own code. With Nami as their leader for several years, they have a strong sense loyalty towards her" Seokjin says reassuring them with stern tone. When Seokjin opens the files, Nami furrowed her eyebrows and stood up suddenly, surprising everyone. "Wait, let's just introduce them tomorrow. It's safer that way" Nami said, Seokjin thinks for bit while Namjoon was concerned why she was anxious, he never sees her that way before. "It's alright, the door is locked and we checked fo-" "No. I'm not going to risk it, it's my responsibility as their leader" Nami said, it was surprising for everyone; her eyes was tensed and genuine concern of her members. "She's right. For now, i need you all to pack up and ready to move to the Red house" Seokjin said, the others were left to puzzle. "It's safer to base at the Red house...since we're catching corrupted people and most of them are Public Servants."

author's note

 

Hi! This is the 3rd chapter! I will have them meet the girls once i choose everyone and i think i will shorten the deadline to 5th of July. And to all my muslim friends, Salam Aidilfitri!