Chapter Six

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter six

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

It was 3 in the morning when Rayna woke up with a pounding in her head, she groans as sat up in her bed. She notices that her clothes change and when she lift herself up to look in the  mirror, there was no trace of make. Just then a soft knock on the door, she glance at the clock on her bedside table; it was 3AM. "Who is it?" her voice was hoarse and when she spoke, her head throbs. "It's Nami" hearing the leader's name, she sat on her bed straight and tries to look normal despite the throbbing head. "Come in" Nami comes in with a tray of plain water and meds, plus a bowl of miso soup. "Here, take this" Nami says as she place the tray on the bedside table and pass Rayna the water and pills to help with her head ache. But Rayna couldn't look away from the miso, she was unsure about the taste knowing that it might be her cooking. "Eat this before you get back to sleep...." Nami reminded her, although it was natural for a leader to take care of her members; but since Rayna was supposed to be in charge of the gang's health, it was something to get use to since she was drinking more than usual despite being high tolerance towards alcohol. "Don't worry, Kaze made it for you before he left" Nami reassured her with a tiny smile, Rayna felt bad for making Nami say that; but Nami seems to read what she was thinking and smiled more and gave her a pat on the shoulder; but Rayna notices something not quite right with Nami, there was a slight shawdow under her eyes and her usual smooth hair seems slightly unkempt. "I can wait for the report tomorrow...you get some more rest" Nami says turning around to leave. Before Nami could open the door, Rayna decides to say something as the second in command and sworn sisters."Nami,why are you still up?" Nami stood in front of the door with her back towards Rayna and her tense shoulders eases as she sighs. "There was something up with the Clan, i had Kaze go there while i try to settle things here" Nami says finally looking at Rayna, she was finally dropping the strong act; but she managed to give Rayna a reassuring smile. "It's almost done so, there's nothing to worry about" Rayna stares at the leader trying to figure out if she was lying, but no one never tell what Nami's thinking. "Then...do me a favour to get a lot of rest. You have dark circles..." Nami nods with a smile and left the room.


Nami woke up late in the afternoon in her study with a blanket covering her, she was sleeping face down on the desk and whe she sat straight; she felt sore all over her back. Just then she heard a sound of someone in the library walking towards the study, where she is; silently she hid behind one of the bookcase next the the open door. As the footsteps grew louder and closer, she grab the figure's wrist and twist it back until he yelp in pain then Bomi can running in from the same direction with a surprised look. "Unni!" "Nami-ssi!!" the figure and Bomi shouted at the same time, and that was when Nami realizes that it was Jungkook and instantly lets him go. "Sorry." Nami apologise, but it didn't really sounded like she meant it but it also because she was still tired. "What the-" before Jungkook could cuss, Bomi shot him a warning glare; but Nami didn't seem to notice and walks out of the room rubbing her eyes. "Seriously, what is wrong with her?!" Jungkook asks rubbing his forearm that could've been broken if it werent for Bomi. "What's going on here?" Seokjin came in frantically from where Nami left. "It's nothing...." Bomi said trying to reassure them, but Jungkook couldn't let it go. "Nothing?! that woman almost broke my arm!" Jungkook exclaimed, Just then all of the members gathered in the library to see what the commotion was. "Leave her alone, she was up all night working two cases" Namjoon said in Nami defence, which surprised everyone except Seokjin. "I told her to rest last night....i knew she was lying about going to bed after" Rayna spoke up feeling a bit responsible. "Well...i'll make sure she get the rest she needs. You guys continue to wait at the warehouse-" "You'll go too, i'll stay here and make sure she does get her rest and i'm her partner" Namjoon offered, but Seokjin was hesistant to leave the a man who has history with her sister; but he has faith that Namjoon would never do anything unprofessional. "Alright. Raven and Rin's team will be undercover for a party tomorrow and Blue Dragon's leader will be there. For now just do what you did yesterday and Rin." Every went their separate ways to work but Rin, the Shadow stayed behind. "I'll get ready the invitation card and of course fake IDs" Rin says as Seokjin nods. "Namjoon." Seokjin called out as he follows him to the stairs. "Make sure she's....alright" Seokjin says with a concern look on his face, Namjoon pats his back and nodded. "Don't worry...she'll be ok" Namjoon said rwassuring his friend.

author's note

 

Welcome our Shadow! Rin aka Lee Aeri/hwaranni!<3
Are you guys excited for their first undercover scenes?! XD this chapter is a bit short but i'll try make it longer next time.