Chapter Nine

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter nine

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Chaeyeon was trying her best not to make a mistake as Seokjin leads her through the dance but something caught her attention and she never felt so much fear that she froze. "what's wrong?" Seokjin look down at her with worry, but her sight never left what had her feared. Seokjin look at her line of sight and saw the target looking straight at her with a smile and raises his glass of wine at them and bow his head lightly. "Oh no" Chaeyeon uttered, at that moment; she unconciously grab Seokjin by the hand and walks out the room and to the outside terrace. By the time they did, Chaeyeon let out a huge breath that she unconciously holding. "The girl's aren't responding, we need to warn them that he saw you" Seokjin say, taking out his earpiece and look at Chaeyeon with clear concern. "I'm sorry." Chaeyeon says under her breath but loud enough for only him to hear. "Are you alright?" Chaeyeon nods as she leans agaisnt the terrace's railing. "I'm ok...i think" Seokjin watches her in concern before took off his coat and place it onto her bared shoulders. "Stay here, i'll get you something to drink" Seokjin left as Chaeyeon took a seat on one of the marble bench; the air was cool and it makes her shiver when the wind blew. She adjust the coat and something fell from inside the inner pocket; she reached down to pick it up and saw it was a peace of paper and a small tracker. She was surprised to see what was written inside the paper, but before she could register it into her mind; someone cleared his throat and was surprised to find the target looking at her with a smile. "Sorry to startle you my dear, it wasn't my intention" Chaeyeon try her best to be in character and sat straight and crosses her legs. She thought back at the note she found, it was from Seokjin; he said that Nami and Rayna had another plan since they discovered that the target don't recoginizes her. Chaeyeon hope that they were right and put on her best 'con' smile that Rayna had her trained ever since she joined. "Oh no, don't worry about it" Chaeyeon says as she grips the coat tighter and felt colder suddenly. "It's really cold tonight, you shouldn't stay her for too long miss...." he said as he offered his hand, Chaeyeon tries her best to calm her nerves and shook his hand. "Chae Lim" she says introducing herself as one of her alias, "Miss Chaelim...hmm...that sounds familiar." he said as he thought for a bit. "I guess it so since it is very common name" she lied, it was not common at all; but Chaeyeon had to say something. "Well...i guess you're right. If not, i would've remember such beauty like you" Chaeyeon let out a nervous laugh as she looks for Seokjin, but she saw Rayna from inside. She was looking at them and was talking to someone through the earpiece, then she nodded to her as if she told her backup is one the way; it made her let out a sigh of relief. "still no sign of your boyfriend?" the target says as he put his hands around Chaeyeon's shoulder, making her feel sick in her stomach. "Chae Lim-ssi! there you are" Chaeyeon was surprised to see Raven coming her way and the target removes his arm from her and cleared his throat. "Oh...L-larissa-ssi" Chaeyeon stammered a little because of  her sudden appearance and wondered what she was planning. "I'm Larissa Moretti, you know my father of course" the target was obviously starstruck by Raven and took her extended hand kissed the back of her hand. "Yes of course and your mother too, i mean i was her fan. I'm really honored to meet the daughter" "Oh my, i'm flattered" Chaeyeon watches Raven in awe at how natural she was and Chaeyeon never seen her in act up close before. "Chaelim, sorry i was caught up. Here's your drink" finally Seokjin brought a cold water for Chaeyeon and he notices the target with Raven "oh Rave-" Seokjin almost exposes Raven's real name but Chaeyeon was quick enough to cover his mouth with her hand. The target was  evidently shocked when she look back at Raven but Raven was calm, she place her index finger to her lips and smirks. "No one is suppose to know my real name but Larissa is just my professional name. Hope you'll keep it a secret" Raven says in a subtle flirty way and the target seems to fell for it and nodded. Raven winked at both Chaeyeon and Seokjin as a signal for them to leave it to her.

Chaeyeon turn her attention towards Seokjin while he leads her back inside, she gripped his arm tightly. "You almost blew our cover" Seokjin was surprised by her cold tone and felt a little guilty. "She's right,Jin and i'm not going to let you get away with that even if you're my brother" they heard Nami says throah the earpiece, which was obviously back online. "What just happened?" Rayna and Jimin asked at the same time. "Sorry, it was some kind of a interferance with the line bewtween ours and Chaeyeon's, it also somehow affected Seokjin's" Bomi explains as they can hear her typing away furiously. "Alright, Raven and Rin are here...""mission accomplished" they hear Hoseok reported and Rin's enthusiastic exclaimation. "Well not quite... i just got a way to get them caught red handed" Raven says as Nami and Raven's team went back to the dance floor like nothing happened. "Good. Lets just enjoy the party" Rayna says as Raven agrees and they could almost hear Nami's disapproval, but she kept her expression controlled and act as like a lady and danced with Namjoon; whom noticed slight hint of discontent in Nami's eyes and couldn't help but stifled a laughter. "What are you laughing at?" Namjoon flinched slightly due to her toned, he saw her that she was looking at him with curiousity and not the usual irritated or bored look. "Just thought that you still hate parties...you haven't change" due to his words, she pushes him away and walks off; leaving him dumbfounded. Then he noticed that Rin and Raven was shaking her head at him and giving a disapproving look. Namjoon brush them off and went to follow Nami. But there's one more person that was not happy with their partner, it was Yoongi; who was sulking and kept silence the whole time and Raven notices it. "What's up with you? do you like Nami too?" Raven asked in a teasing way, but Yoongi wasn't having it and stopped dancing to walk off towards the drinks table. "Hey, i asked what the hell is up with you?" Raven asked running after Yoongi furiously, Raven roughly turn him around to face her. He was frowning and avoiding her eye contact. "What the hell?" Raven said in a hush tone as she notices some of the guest staring at them. Yoongi stood there as he sips the wine and ignoring her, which was a bad idea; Raven pulled out both their earpiece and shove it into her purse. She pulled Yoongi by the arm and dragged him upstairs to an unfamiliar room but he notices a picture of young Raven and her mother by the bedside table, he knew it was her room and seeing how innocently she smiled in the picture; it calmed him. "This is your room?" he finally asks as he looks around, it was like a hotel room;  a room that barely lived in, there was only the neatly made king sized bed, the wardrobe and the unusually clean and empty vanity table. "Stop snooping" Raven says as she notices the photograph and place it face down and leaned against the bed frame and look at Yoongi as if she's figuring him out. "I ask you, what happened? did i say something wrong?" Raven asked letting out a sigh. Yoongi took out his handkerchief from inside of his coat pocket walks towards her, he took her hand wiped it with it. "What are you doing?" Raven asked as she yank her hand away, completely confused by his intentions. "That man is dirty....i don't like it" Raven laughs lightly after figuring out his intentions, he was jealous. "Are you jealous?" Yoongi ignored her question and continue wiping her hand. "I saw how you got the information....you were flirting with him and he had his hands all over you-" "Don't." Raven interrupted him with her tone that sounded almost alike Nami and it scared him. "I'm not as pure as think i am...and it's my job, so you don't have to worry about a girl like me" Raven said as she took a step away from him, her voice was shaky and it sounded kind of sad. He watched her walk out the room and left him hanging there, confused. "She's right. It's better for you to keep a distance from us" Yoongi almost took out his gun at the sudden appearance of Elle, she was looking at him with sympathy and her voice sounded so distance.

author's note

 

Hey guys...i hope you like this one. I was wondering where everyone went and wondered if any of you guys are still interested? If you are please drop a comment,thanks. Comments keep me going and typing <3