Chapter Twenty Six

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter Twenty six

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

"Explain to me again how you managed to find her when two police team couldn't?" Jin asked, getting in the car while Chaeyeon gets in on the passanger side with Elle and Jimin in the back. Chaeyeon couldn't help roll her eyes before she points to her thigh where the Red Lily tattoo is.

"You know what this is?" Jin was taken aback by where she was pointing, he took a fast glance and kept his eyes forward, towards his sister leading them by her bike. Jin clears his throat before answering. Jimin, notices his behavior and couldn't help but smirk while he covers his mouth with his hand.

"It's the RLSS symbol...right?" Jin answered, his voice was way too deep.

"Yes, but everyone of us has a tracker in them...Bomi created a microchip that's safe enough to be inside the skin. But past few days we couldn't detect it for some reason until this morning" Chaeyeon explains, but Jin was holding himself not to get too off guard and look at her thigh. But Jimin scoot closer to look at it.

"Wow, that's really cool. I only heard of it from rumors..." Jimin says looking at it in awe, but Jin roughly push him backwards.

"hey!" Jimin was about to protest until he notice the glares that he was sensing from Elle and finally realized to compose himself.

"Do you have it too?" Jimin ask his partner cautiously, Elle look at him sideways that made him twitch. But Elle brush her hair to the side to reveal the tattoo, before he could look any closer, Elle flips her hair back and slapping his face with it. Elle scoot closer to the windows, looking through it with unreadable expression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


An hour later, with Nami leading them on her bike to where the gps was pointing and they arrived at an abandoned apartment building in the outskirts of Seoul. Nami parks her bike and running up the metal rustic stairs towards the second floor.

"Nami, hold up!" Namjoon called out to her as soon as he got out of Taehyung's car, parked next to her bike. Nami ignores him and runs through the murky hall of the building, looking down at her gps. It was leading them to the end of the hallways, then all of the sudden, the tracker vanished.

"What the hell?" Nami grunted in frustration as she shakes the gps and when nothing happens, she cursed under her breath before smashing it onto the floor and shattering it into pieces. 

"Nami!!!" Raven's voice echoed through the dimmed hallways, her heart was thumping as loud as Namjoon's. Without hesitation she runs towards Raven's voice, calling out her name. When they get closer, they hear a man's shout and that's when Raven comes closer in view. Nami pulled her into a hug and lead her out.  Once out, they were panting and Raven look disheveled. Her makeup had ran down and dried, the sign of her tears.

"Raven!!" Everyone let out a sigh of relief when they see her.

"Thank god you're okay" Rayna says squeezing her tightly. Yoongi kept his distance but was more than relieved that his partner is safe, but the guilt inside him couldn't let him look at Raven in the eye.

"Did everyone check out the perimeter?" Nami asked, looking around the surroundings suspiciously. Just then, Namjoon came back down, panting. Taehyung,Jimin and Jin came back from the other side of the building. When Nami asked them the same question they nodded, but found nothing.

"Where's Hoseok and Jungkook?" Rin asks, realizing her partner missing. But Bomi didn't seem to be worried at all except. While everyone looks around, Bomi took out her phone and dialed her partner's number.

"We found her, where the hell are you?" Just then they hear a footsteps and all of them instinctively look around and among the bushes near Jin's car, three figures comes out. It was Jungkook, Hoseok and an unconscious lady. The two was trying to carry the girl with both of her arms around their shoulders. The lady was wearing a tight black dress and is was all ripped on the edges.

"Seol!" Raven shouted when she recognized the lady and ran towards her, with her unstable legs that Yoongi came to her rescue and balance herself without hesitation.

"We found her unconscious near an abandoned storage room" Jungkook explains as Rin opens Jin's car for them to carefully lay her in the backseat.

"Who is she anyway?" Hoseok asks Raven, who was still shocked.

"She's Lee Seol, a trainee..." Raven manages to say as she gets in the car, placing the trainee's head onto her lap while Yoongi grabbed a bottle of water and offer it to her.

"Well...whoever it was who taken Raven and her is no longer here" Rayna says, nodding at Nami.

"Jin send her to the hospital and comeback here and do another sweep" Nami commands, which Jin sighs but nodded. When everyone went back to the cars, Namjoon was left outside.

"Uh....how am i going to get back?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. Nami tries to ignore and put on her helmet.

"Why don't you ride with Nami?" Jin suggests, which shocked everyone in his car.

"No." Nami shut him down, too quickly.

"Nami....don't be an . It's just a ride" Jin said in a teasing tone. Nami glares at her brother and shuts her helmet.

"You two owe me" Nami answered, Jin smiled at that and Joon hesitantly get on her back. It was his first time riding a bike since high school and first as a passanger. Nami waits for her brother to leave first before she let out a sigh.

"Hold on tight, i don't have an extra helmet..so don't wanna fall and die. I don't want to end up in jail for that" Nami joke dryly, pulling his arms around her. Joon was speechless and his heart was beating so fast, if it weren't for the engine, Nami could've hear it.

When they enter the highway, he never remember it feeling like flying and Nami was realy speeding up, she even ignore the traffic lights. Joon wanted to say something,but everytime he opens his mouth, he was overwhelmed by the speed. Just then, he notices that Nami took a different turn, opposite of where they came from.

"Don't tell anyone about this place" Nami shouts through the sound of traffic and the bike engine.

"What place? Where are we going?" he shouted back, but Nami just glance at him through the mirror and he notices the corner of her lips curves up into a half smile.

author's note

 

Hope this is good >< it took me awhile. I had a writer's block and netflix to come up with ideas. Haha. I rewatched Tazza(Top is hot lol) and Million Yen Women, which one of the girls...i honestly don't remember but she's a nudist lol and her character(exclude the nudist part) reminds me of Nami XD please do watch, it's very interesting!