Chapter Eighteen

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

Chapter eighteen

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

The girls were getting ready to go out for dinner, everyone was excited; especially Rayna when Rin mention that there's a popular club nearby. "I this too much?" Bomi asked straightening her black dress that hugs her body nicely and Raven teasingly whistled. "Well look at you Bomi." "Wait till your partner sees you in that" Bomi blushes at Rin's comment and the others couldn't help but smiled at their maknae acting all shy.  "what about you? you wouldn't stop flirting with Yoongi" Raven raised an eyebrow at Bomi's embarrassed accusation. "please, he doesn't even know what that means" "But isn't he like 3 years older than you?" Elle asked, totally missing the point. "Exactly" Raven added, making the girls laugh and thats when Raven receives a call from Yoongi. "oh speaking of the devil" Raven said proceeding to answer the phone. "What's up babe?" "Are you alone? cause i need to tell you something" He didn't seem to notice Raven's attempt to but when she heard his intense tone; She frowns, she has a bad a feeling all of the sudden and excuses herself outside. "Ok i'm alone, what's up?" Raven said as soon as she finds an empty room and locked it. "Did Nami tell you where she's going?" "She said she's going to her mother's grave" then she heard him sighed. "I'm pretty sure, her mother wasn't buried in a five star restaurant" Raven instantly alerted. "What do you mean? you saw her?" "Yeah, she just came in and went into a private room at the back. I'm in the next room, hoping i could-" " I think i know where you are. I'll be right there, don't do anything until i do." Raven didn't even spare a minute to hear his answer and hung up. When Raven come out of the room, she almost ran into Elle who was on the phone and also surprised as if she got caught for something, but it was gone as soon as it appears on her face. "What's wrong?" Raven ask, Elle hung up the phone and sigh. "That was Jimin, he thinks Nami is up to something" Elle said, but her expression was unreadable while Raven just nods.


Elle and Raven arrived at the restaurant Jimin had sent the address of to Elle. The two did not inform the others, they did not want to alarm them without any evidences and it could be something that Nami really don't want them involved. So they decided to meet up with Jimin and Yoongi who saw Nami. "is she still here?" Elle asked as soon as Yoongi walk toward them where they park, far enough to not get caught. "Yes  and Jimin's inside" Jimin says as they walks towards the restaurant. "she came with Kunishiro-san and the other two" Yoongi added, Raven was observing the perimeter. "Why do you think she's up to something?" Raven's question stops them in their tracks. "well.....we think she's meeting with the Blue Dragons members" Yoongi said, almost hesitantly when he saw Raven tensed. Just then Elle push them down and towards the car, she shove them inside. "What the hell?!" Raven's anger soon defflated when she sees Nami and Kunishiro walking out with two briefcases that weren't with them before. The three watches them from the car, keeping their heads down. Nami and her brother seemed really pleased about something, none of them never seen her smile nor laugh like she did that moment before she drove off. "There's Jimin" Elle said pointing at Jimin who were casually walking towards them, they got out of the car; "This is against the rules" Raven finally spoke up, the two guys were confused but Elle just look at Raven. "What...rules?" Raven spared an unintentional glare at Yoongi whom took a step back. "We don't know that yet" Elle said, Raven frowned. "What's going on?" Jimin was more baffled than Yoongi at the sudden attitude from Raven, who was always almost never get angry. "We'll find out tonight....i'll ask her." Raven's tone was tensed, as if to warn the elder member; but Elle nodded as she leans agaisn't the car. " Not a word to others, not even Nami." Raven warned the two.


They arrived an hour later in Ginza where Nami had asked them to meet up with and she was already there with Kunishiro. "Elle!Raven!" They turn around to see the girls and the guys walking towards them with Bomi waving at them. "Where have you been? we almost couldn't find this place with Rin's navigating" Rayna says "hey, i haven't been here for years you know!" Rin argued "atleast you brought us here, unscathed" Hoseok said trying to comfort her, but it was unexpected and it left Rin confused and blushing at his unusual gesture.  "let's go in before Rin turns completely red" Rayna teased, making sure only the girls caught that. Once they enter, they almost ran into Kunishiro who look like he was in a hurry. "Shiro-chan, where are you going?" Raven caught him by the sleeve, he looks at them as if he just noticed them. "Oh...i have cram school" he answered casually before leaving. "Hello, do you have a reservation?" the restaurant host approaches them speaking in Japanese. "Yes, under Mikazuki" when she heard the name Jin mentions, she froze and look at them as if she seeing ghosts. "My apologies, Mikazuki-sama's right in the back" the host bowed her head and lead them in the back where the private rooms were, everyone exchanges glances except the host who were avoiding direct eye contact. The host led them to the end of the hall and opened the last door to reveal Nami who was sitting at the end of the long table with her arms crossed and closed eyes. "sorry we're late" Rayna said, Nami opened her eyes and smiled. "It's fine, i just got here anyway" She said ushering them to sit, which they did. "So how was father?" Nami asked her brother when the host brought them the menus and a carrot juice for Nami. "He's very pleased...and will be back to Seoul first thing in the morning with me" Elle looks up at Jin discreetly from her menu. "Wait, what? i thought they gave us a week off to stay here?" Bomi asked, sounding a bit dissappointed. "yes, but not me. I still have the duty as the inspector" Nami scoffed at his reasoning and he frowned. "Seriously? you haven't change at all" Nami brother, he set the menu down with thud. "You're paying right?" Nami nodded, Jin smirks in return; he called the waiter in and ordered wagyu steak for everyone, the most expensive thing on the menu, but Nami wasn't even bothered. "And you're still as childish as ever" Namjoon commented as he pretends to shake his head in dissappointment. "um....how long did you guys actually know eachother?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity, everyone looked at him as if he asked something very intrusive, which it kind of was;but it didn't bother Nami nor either of the two in question. "well, everyone knows their fathers work together" It was Jimin who answered, but they all nodded anyway. "Nami was my cute junior in high school" Namjoon added proudly despite Nami's scowl at the nickname. "did you just call my sister that?" Jin asked, crossing his arms and Namjoon raised his hands in surrender; making the group laugh.

After dinner, everyone had their stomach full and they were drinking wine while chatting until Nami went quiet for almost 10 minutes, not laughing nor smiling. When the laughter died down, Nami cleared for attention. "this evening...i got a call from a small gang called 'Emerald Poison'. They were under the Blue Dragons" everyone tensed at the mention of the name, but no one dares to speak up. "they wanted out when they found out that their 'head' was arrested and they made a deal" This time someone did speak up and it was Raven. "What deal?" "9.4 Mil for protection...thats all i can say" The group was in shock and Bomi was counting with her partner. "That's alot for a small gang" Bomi said in atonishment. "Who the hell call themselves the Emerald Poison, anyway?" Raven joke, making everyone; except Jin who was sipping his wine indifferently. "So are you going to spend that?" Taehyung asked, enviously.  "Hm....maybe." Nami took a sip of her juice before saying another word. "what about we go to Hokkaido?" Nami suggest, which brought bright smiles to the girls and some of the guys coolly agreed. "You guys have fun, i'm have to go" Jin roughly slam his cup and stood up with his displeased expression, leaving the room in tensed once again. No one dared to say anything, but Chaeyeon stood up and followed after him. Rayna stood up to stop Chaeyeon, but Nami who was sitting next toher, caught her by the wrist and shook her head. 

author's note

 

Yikes, Jin is not happy. But i hope you'll like this one! X3