Chapter Fifteen

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter fifteen

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

When Nami went to the hotel with Joon, they already met up with Rayna when she was told to check the hotel's perimeter and she came back with no information on the Blue Dragons. Around the corner near the hotel, they can see Jin in a rental car with Chaeyeon; Nami signal Rayna to tell them the plan and she walks cautiously towards the car. "Tell me what in the world my sister is wearing?" Jin asked Rayna as soon as she got into the car and acknowledge her partner who was sitting in the backseat,with a nod in which he returned. "Changes of plan...Elle will be undercover with Jimin as one of the staffs. Nami and Joon will also be undercover as a couple and get a room next to the target...Raven will try to approach him again at the hotel's bar and with others as backup he wont be able to run" Rayna explains, Jin thinks fo awhile. "How do you know if he'll even show up at the bar?" Chaeyeon asks, sounding a bit nervous. "Nami said Raven told us to believe her and he'll be there." Chaeyeon didn't know what to say about that but just try to trust her member. "Well...we just have to get ready and be on guard" Taehyung said, Jin nodded in agreement.



Later that afternoon, the doorbell to Raven and Yoongi's room rang.  Raven was doing her hair while Yoongi was just off the phone with room service for their lunch. Raven look at Yoongi through the mirror and he stood up to look who it is at the door, before he peeks through the peephole; he can hear Namjoon's voice on the other side of the door. When he opens the door, he was surprised by Namjoon flashy suit, grey contacts and his multiple-brobably fake- piercings. Joon pushes Yoongi aside and invite hmself in. "Joon, what are you doing here? what's going?" "It's code Spider" Joon said looking at Raven with serious face, but Yoongi was clueless but try to keep himself from panicking. "W-what's code Spider?" "It means, Nami is taking this into her own hands....she's going undercover herself" Raven explained with a troubled look. "We'll be staying in the room next to theirs so it's easier for us to listen in and Raven, your job is still the same. Invite him for a drink tonight and you'll be introducing Nami as 'Kim Nana' a model. Just get him drunk and make him slip up...leave the rest to us" Joon said looking over at Yoongi. "Alright...here, Bomi gave us an extra earpieces." Raven says, Namjoon took a one and place in in his ear. "Larissa.. he's here!" out of sudden they hear Elle through the earpiece. Raven look at Namjoon and he nodded before dashing out to get Nami.

When Namjoon told Nami the news, Nami frantically got out of the room. "Why is he here? he's not supposed to be here so early" Jimin asked. "No idea, but we need a new plan" Rayna says taking the role of second in command. "Elle,Jimin...and Raven. Make sure all the exits are blocked. We need to catch him now...." Nami order as her steps grew quicker with Namjoon following behind her after they got on the elevator. "Alright, all of you righteous boys...go kick- i mean, go catch the bad guy!" Bomi said enthusiastically, finally something exciting was happening since she was monitoring the cctv the whole day. "Bomi, make sure to block off all communications. we don't want anyone getting help" "Got it boss!" Bomi saluted before she started typing on the keys furiously. The boys, started checking they're guns hiddent inside their coats and some of them checked their bullets.

"give me the handcuffs" Nami said holding out her hands towards Namjoon, who was dumbfounded. "Why?" Nami sighed and without hesitation or any consideration, she shoved her hands inside Namjoon's coat to look for it and he was shocked. Once Nami found it she lifted up her skirt, Namjoon instantly look away; turning red. Nami kept it on her holster next to her gun; Nami kept her eye on the floor level and before they arrived at the top floor she pulled Namjoon closer, wraping her arm around him."stop being so tense...you'll ruin our cover" Nami scolded him as he pulls him closer and Namjoon swallowed hard as his heart was racing. "guys...what's the plan again?" Yoongi asked and instantly the girls sighed. "just follow Nami's order, she'll do everything alright baby?" Raven says teasingly. "Okay Rave, control yourself now. We're on a mission" Rayna warned earns a laugh from Raven. 


When the elevator chimed the door opens, that was when Elle passes by holding a tray of drinks while giving them a nod without making a direct eye contact. Nami and Joon walks in to the floor where the hotel's bar is. They can hear a comforting piano playing through the hall. Once they were in, there was quite a lot of people and everyone never fail to glances towards them; some stay out of there way since they think both of them are from a Yakuza, especially the way they dressed and Nami's intimidating tattoos. "Nami, he's at the end of the bar. He's with a female " Chaeyeon finally spoke up. "Alright...Jin, make sure you and Chaeyeon keep his guys out of the way." "Got it" Nami sees the target as Chaeyeon's describe and he was surely enjoying himself with the way he touches the and a expensive champagne he just ordered. They walk and sat a seat away from them unnoticed, he was too preoccupied; they sat there for more than five minutes, just listening. "Did you hear about the Red Moon? i heard she's back and it gives me the creeps!" the says exaggerating her shivers and pouting, but the target was pleased and couldn't keep his eyes of off her. "I'm sorry about that, should i stay with you all night so you won't get scared?" As they flirt, Nami had her hands on her gun and Joon somehow felt anxious. Nami was already drinking her third glass of cocktails, Joon didn't know why Nami was stalling and he couldn't read her face at all. But then Nami stood up and wobbled. "Oppps! I'm sorry" Nami pretend that she was drunk and spilled her drink all over the target. He was about to yell until he saw her face, he smiled. "Oh no dear, are you alright?" he asked Nami, putting his hand on her bare shoulders and it made Joon boiled up inside but he couldn't do anything without her orders. "i'm okay, just had too much to drink" that was when she bent down slightly and put the cuff on one of his hand on her shoulder. "You have met the Red Moon" Nami says with a a straight face as he looks at her totally baffled. When Joon stood up, he flinched and finally registered what was going to happened. He shoved Nami aside, causing her head to bump on the barstool; Namjoon was too preoccupied and ran after him. "Elle, Raven" "On it!" the girl replied as soon as they heard her. Nami touched her forehead and flinched, she was bleeding. Despite that Nami stood up and followed Namjoon to the hallways, ignoring the crowd's distress. When she reached the elevator, she saw Namjoon already cuffed his other hand with his whole body on the floor. "Mission accomplished" they heard Raven says when she arrived and Elle with their partners. "Not yet. Not until he's behind bars" Chaeyeon said with such bitterness in her tone.


 

author's note

 

Sorry for the late update!