Chapter Thirty One

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter Thirty one

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

The next morning was unusually quiet when Yoongi woke up and went out to go to the bathroom. After he got out of the bathroom, he noticed Nami going into Jin's room with her head down and he didn't get a chance to greet her good morning before the door shuts behind her. Yoongi drags himself back to his room and ran into Joon, coming out of his own room.

"Morning Yoongi, have you seen Nami anywhere?" Joon asked, Yoongi noticed that Joon was dressed in a suit.

"Morning, hyung...I just saw her going into Jin's room" Yoongi answered with a yawn. Joon made his way towards Jin's room and knocked on the door, Jin opens the door and he was wearing a suit, ready to go to work. But Joon noticed someone was on his bed under the covers. Noticing Joon's wandering eye, Jin moves to block his view. 

"Uh...hyung, have you seen Nami? she should be awake already, but she's not in her room" Jin fidget uncomfortably until he push Joon slightly so he can close the door behind him and motioned him to follow as he made his way downstairs. Jin leads him into Nami's office and he pulled out of the photo frame off the table and at the corner of the room, the bookshelves moved to revealed a door. Joon couldn't hide his surprise.

"Don't the others...only the girls and i supposed to know about this room" Jin warned him and as soon as he enters the room, it was a dojo, everything was wooden  and there was a display of swords on the wall. Joon looks at it in awe and his hand was an inch away from grabbing one from the display before Jin stopped him.

"I wouldn't touch any of those if i were you" Jin warned him, looking at the sword with dragons carved onto the scabbard in such a painful expression and Joon steps away from it, mutterin an apology.

"Do you know what will happen when this is all over?" Joon looks at Jin, confused by what he meant. Just when Jin about to continue what he said, the door opens and Chaeyeon comes in, surprised by Joon presence. She looks at Jin with a questioning glare before she walks over to one of the shorter(kodachi) swords and picked it up from the display.

"You better know what you're doing" Chaeyeon warns Jin and glance at Joon suspiciously before she left. Jin sighed, glancing at confuse Namjoon.

"Anyways...i just want to ask you a favor...actually it's an order" At the word, Joon stood up straight and nodded.

"Don't get too close and attached to Nami...it's for her own good" Jin says, avoiding lookin at Joon directly. Joon stood there in shocked and confused, his chest started to throb painfully for some reason.



Slightly past noon, the house was almost empty and the only people at home was Jin, Chaeyeon and Nami. Chaeyeon was having lunch while Jin's in the kitchen preparing Nami's lunch.

"I'm going upstairs to get Nami to eat something.." Jin says carrying a tray of Japanese meal that Kaze had made before he left.

"Where have she been? haven't seen her at all since yesterday.." Chaeyeon asked, evidently worried.

"She's..in her room" Jin answered vaguely as he hurried up the stairs to Nami's room. Jin  knocked on his own door to let Nami know he's coming in and when he opens the door, Nami was sitting on the bed with her hair in a mess. She look out the window in a daze and unusually pale.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jin asked setting the tray on his bedside table, Nami nodded slightly but still looking out the window.

"You need to eat something, you skipped breakfast. I promised dad to make sure you always eat properly..." Jin says, patting her on ther head. Nami took that advantage to grab him by his wrist and twist it, Jin pleaded panfully.

"Don't touch me" Nami warned him flatly, releasing him. Jin rubs his wrist, with eyebrows knitted together.

"How could you, what if i can't hold a gun anymore and i can't protect myself?" Nami smirk at him weakly.

"Well, good thing i partnered you up with a gun expert, she'll protect you instead" Nami jabbed her brother in the side, Jin couldn't help but feel embarrassed by what she said. Just the both of them hears Joon's voice calling out to Jin loudly, Jin groaned loudly and went to open his door to answer but instead, he opens the door almost bumping into him.

"Hyung! i thought you're coming to work today? I went to your office but you werent there" his words trailed off when he notice, Nami sitting on the edge of Jin bed, sipping her tea while watching both of them.

"I couldn't come, Nami-"

"Is Nami sick?" Joon asked when he notice how pale she look and push Jin aside as he approached Nami and boldly place his hand onto her forehead. Nami flinched slightly as her reflex was weak, she just sat there and frown at being touched.

"Nami, you're seriously burning up" Joon says evidently worried, Nami slap his hand away and tried to stand, but only to fall back onto the bed.

"You guys are stressing her out" Everyone was startled when Chaeyeon comes in shoves the boys away to get to Nami. Chaeyeon look at her closely, Nami instictively moves back and Chaeyeon frowns.

"Nami....did you even sleep last night?" It was Nami's turn to frown and turned away.

"I slept fine..." She insisted, but Chaeyeon doesn't believe her. As Nami walks out wobbly to go back to her room, Chaeyeon sighed and turned to Joon.

"You. Go and make sure she eats and get some rest" Joon hesistated since he doesn't want to get yell at by Nami, but he decided rather not piss Chaeyeon any more than she already is. Joon picked up the tray of food and hastily followed Nami.

"You, why didn't you tell me she was sick?" Chaeyeon bellowed, Jin just rolled his eyes.

"Nami didn't want to worry you and beside, i'm her brother..." Jin mumbled, Chaeyeon sighed and try to calm herself.

"Look, i know she's your sister...but for me, she is a sister to me too." Chaeyeon says, It took a moment of silence before Jin nodded.

"I'm sorry, it's just...she doesn't have much time..." Jin mumbles again and this time, the last few sentences was too quiet. But Chaeyeon caught a few parts of it and was shock.

"What do you mean by that?" Chaeyeon asked, feeling scared all of the sudden and Jin just shook his head and grabbed his car keys.

"Nothing. Just...forget it" Jin asked, with his back facing her he walks out of his room and left the house.


 

author's note

 

Ohhh....I wonder what he meant by that?*evil laugh* lol anyways.

Can you believe its already chapter 31?! woot! Oh the the ending is soon but not that soon so don't worry!