Chapter Twenty One

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter twenty one

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

"This is a bad idea, horrible!" Namjoon exclaimed with his hands waving around, but he was hushed by Jimin and Elle as they secretly watched Nami walks into a small ramen restaurant. "Aren't you worried about what your girlfriend up to?" Jimin said looking around before he decided that the coast was clear and crosses the street with Elle following close behind while Namjoon was flustered by what Jimin said. "She is not my girlfriend!And what if she finds out we're following here?! we'll be dead!" Namjoon argued, making sure he keeps his voice low. Elle peek through the store's window to find no sign of Nami until Jimin pointed out to her where Nami comes out from the kitchen to seat in a booth with her back facing them. "Lets go" Jimin says pulling Elle by the wrist which Elle fliched at first but her attention was on Nami. "hey! wait!" Namjoon hurried to followed them inside where Jimin requested the waiter to seat a booth away from Nami and as soon as they were given the menus, they pretended to read them while covering their faces. "We're dead, we're so dead." Namjoon said repeatedly in anxiety, which Elle hushed him again in annoyance. "we're not going to get caught, if you stop panicking" Jimin said, sitting next to Elle with their backs facing Nami while Namjoon has the full view of Nami; who was tapping her fingers impatiently on the table.  "What is she doing?" Elle asked Namjoon as she tried to look at Nami with menu hiding half of her face, but failed. Namjoon observe Nami for a second despite his shaking. "It looks like she's waiting for someone" Just as Namjoon told them, an elderly woman approaches Nami; where she uncharactically stood up when she realizes the elderly standing next to her and bow with deep respect which surprised him. It was evident on his face since, Elle and Jimin carefully turn their head around to look. "Baba, it's been awhile." Nami greeted her carefully leading to seat while she took her seat on the opposite side, which was facing them and automatically, Elle and Jimin turn around and acts as if they were reading the menu while listening with Namjoon's roughly translating. "How have you been, Nami-chan? you look like you're ageing faster than this old lady" the elderly said with concern and sincere affection with how she addressed Nami. Nami just laughs nervously and taking out a brown envelope that was bulging, she slide the envelope to the elderly who just stared at it with her shoulder slumped. "I'm alright, no worries. Father and brother is treating me well..." "Here's some of what i owe...please make sure they'll get delivered to her family" Nami added, the elderly just nodded and place it under her purse. "I'm glad those three are still with you, i never met them but i'm glad that they remind you of us" Elderly said before a waiter came in with a bowl of ramen for Nami. "the 'old' us you mean...." "They do and it makes it more worth the punishment" Nami added as she breaks her chopstick perfectly. "You really do love those girls...." "i just owe them that much" Nami answered with a meek smile. "well send my regards to them for me, especially Ai-chan" Elderly stood up to leave with Nami bowing to her and the three eavesdropper huddled together to discussed. "Who is she?" Jimin asked Elle in a whisper but she shook her head. Namjoon suddenly panicked and the two look at what caused it. Nami is gone, the booth was empty and three stumble hastily out of the booth. "Where the hell did she go?!" Jimin asked, panting. Elle looks around but then they heard a familiar voice behind them. "Did you get what you came for?" they turned around nervously to find, Nami standing there with her arms crossed and her facial expression unreadable.

"Uh...hey! what a coincidence!" Jimin says trying to act innocent, while Elle shook her head; hoping he would just stop. Nami eyed the boys and whispered something in Elle's ear, which Elle nodded. "So...what were you doing?" Namjoon asked cautiously. "Didn't you read the contract? you should never question my actions outside police work" Nami said stepping too close to Namjoon,making him flustered. For a few minutes, no one said anything and they are afraid that Nami would get angry. "Well...since you guys are here, lets go" Nami said turning around on the opposite side of where they came from.

 

After following Nami in silence, it was a surprise that Nami took a bus and now they're out of nowhere. It was a few blocks away from the bus station and the sun was starting to set when they finally stopped. It was a secluded beach, it was a long stretch of it just beside the road. "Na-" Namjoon was about to called to Nami who was leaving them behind way too far, but Elle shook her head when she figured where they were. "Where the heck are we?" "You're not going to kill us and dump our bodies in the ocean right?" Jimin asked, half joking. Elle gave him a death glare which he laugh and put his hands up in defense. Namjoon watches Nami quietly as she walks down near the water, looking at nothing.  "Yah! i'm kidding!" Jimin yelled with his hand covering his face as Elle threw sand at him. "Quiet down you two" Namjoon warned "But i just said i deserve a kiss if she's going to kill me! it was a joke!" Namjoon shook his head and walks closer towards Nami while Elle chases after Jimin. "Hey" Joon says as he stood next to Nami in a safe distance. "Hey" Nami answered, sparing him a quick glance before looking back at the ocean. "What's on your mind?" He asked, swallowing his fear. Nami chuckled, which surprised him and scared him more when she smiled at him. "You're bold today" Nami said with her smiled turned smirk. "I-i'm sorry, i just thought...i mean, it seems like something's bothering you and it worries others..." Namjoon said finally composed himself. "It worries me too" Joon boldly adds, Nami's expression was unreadable and she looks at the sunset with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "I'm fine. You don't need to worry about a criminal like me...." Nami said, somehow it made it awkward for Joon and couldn't find the words to her. But before he could even think any longer, he was rescued by Elle who noticed the situation. "Hey, Nami what is this place?" She asked, abandoning the idea to punished Jimin for flirting with her. "Well...this is where we spread my grandfather's ashes. Even though i couldn't remember much, but he always carries me around on his back when we come here" Nami explained with a sadden nostalgia in her eyes. "Well... lets go back. The others will panic if they find us gone too long" Nami said, back with her usual composed and leader self. 


 

author's note

 

Sorry if that took so long! But i'm so happy for our boys!!! AMA,Late Late Show with James Corden Show and Ellen Show! :') but again i feel conflicted on how way too popular they're getting lol  Feels like they're too far away now. BUT i'm still happy for them <3
And i have to say something about Joon's new stagename 'RM', it sounded like my country's currency, Ringgit Malaysia XD i'm sorry!!!