Chapter Twenty Nine

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter twenty nine

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Next morning Jin came back to the house with the others after working all night. As soon as they step into the house the smell of curry wafts from the kitchen through the foyer.

"Did Kaze made curry?" Jimin asked, sniffing the air.

"Actually it was Nami"Raven said setting the table with Bomi.

"You let her cook?"Jin asked, terrified by the thought of his sister's cooking.

"Don't worry she didn't use the whole bottle of salt, i made sure"

Chaeyeon assured them, carrying a huge pot of curry to the table.

"That's very assuring, i guess we'll be safe then"

Raven came in slapping Yoongi's back with full force that he coughed so hard, The guys grimanced at the sight.

"Yah, you're an actress, can't you be more lady like?"

Bomi scolded her same age member, Raven rolled her eyes at her and flips her hair to deomstrate that she is 'lady' enough.

"Are we gonna eat or stand here?"

Hoseok chimed in, taking a seat at the table and everyone followed.

"Is this? potato? did you even cut it?" Namjoon pokes one of the large chunk of potato that was poured onto his plate and inspect it like he just discovered a rare species.

"If you don't like it, give it to me" Nami said trying to go for the potato but he pulled back so she can't reach it.

"Hey I was just asking..i'll eat it" Namjoon said taking a bite of the potato, while Nami was looking down at her wristwatch.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jin asked, Nami shooked her head.

"No time, i have somewhere to go" Nami said hastily taking her keys off the table.

"Nami... you better not skip dinner again" Rayna called out to her, but she just waved and left. The girls didn't say anything as they ate and when they hear Nami's motorcycle's engine disappeared in the distance. Rayna and Elle set their chopsticks down.

"Everyone don't forget what we planned" Elle asked, eyeing everyone and of course Raven and Bomi raised their hands enthusiastically. 

"Christmas shopping!" Raven and Bomi exclaimed and the two exchange smiles as if they're proud of themselves. Jin coughs loudly all of the sudden, Chaeyeon who was sitting beside him, pats his back.

"Isn't it too early? It's only mid December" Jungkook tuts his leader shaking his head in shame.

"If we go later, it'll be crowded" Jungkook says.

"But Nami doesn't celebrate Christmas" Rin says, confused.

"Why is that?" Hoseok asked out of curiosity, the girls intinctively look at their co leader.

"Nami's mother hated christmas and don't ask my why, cause i have no clue. But Nami has no clue how to celebrate it" Rayna explained.

 

Just a few hours later, they went to Gangnam for shopping and the girls were dressed very stylish and eye catching with all black and red, especially Raven who has the vibe screaming that she's a celebrity and even her sunglasses didn't help, people stared as they passed by.

"Sheesh, can you not be like normal and not wear something that screams 'I'm a celebrity'"

Rin says as they walk the street looking for a christmas tree decorations.

"Sorry, even if i wear a bag over my head, my body still screams it"

Raven brags, dramatically showing off her long legs. The girls was excitedly shopping for Christmas decorations while guys unwillingly followed them, even Jimin was tired off it. When the girls were going to buy gifts Elle shooed them away, so the guys ended up in a coffee shop.

"Who would've thought the girls...are still girls?"

Jimin said, loooking very relieved.

"Right? With what they went through...it's kinda nice to see them be normal like that"

Yoongi added the guys discussed how relieved they are about their partners, But Joon was distracted by the sight of Nami across the road with some high class looking guy in a suit and what's surprised him was how Nami dressed, a navy blue skirt with her white blouse. She look almost unrecognizable in that and he never seen her wearing ladylike clothes.

"Wow is that Nami?"

Jimin asked, everyone look at the direction was looking and true indeed they see Nami casually walking along side a well dressed man.

"Wait...you don't think she has...."

Jungkook didn't finish his sentences when he noticed Jin and Namjoon's reaction.

"No way...right?" Namjoon dismissed it in a questioning way and Jin was already halfway crossing the street.

"What the..." Joon hurried to follow Seokjin, leaving the others behind. They trailed behind Nami and ends up in a really fancy high class Italian Restaurant and when the host came to them.

"She hates italian food"

Jin whispered while he flashes his batch to the host and was shown to their table behind Nami and Jin had his back against Nami while Joon covers his face with the menu.

"What is this? I thought i was clear about being strictly business"

Nami complained.

"Just think of this as business dinner then"

"This is bull. Did you do what i asked for?"

the man chuckled.

"Impatient as always...and yes i did, it is her"

The man says as he slid a brown envelope accros the table, Nami checks the the envelope and smirks. She gave him a satisfied smile and that's when Nami stood up.

"Well my brother's here to come and pick me up, its very unfortunate that i have to go"

Nami says faking a sad face, Jin froze in his seat and Namjoon was panicking, both them have no idea if she really know.

"Your brother? where?"

The man laughs. Then Nami walks closer to Jin and pat her hand on his shoulder, making him jolt out of his seat.

"Right? SeokJin-oppa?"

the way she tries to sound sweet gave him chills and not a good one, even her smile is hiding true meaning that only her own brother notices. Jin clears his throat and stood up, forcing the fear down his throat and glare at the man.

"You, if you ever make a move on my sister again...you better watch your back"

Jin's bold warning surprises Nami, but she smiled. Nami glance at Namjoon who flinched in her sight.

"Butler go get the car"

Jin couldn't help but laughed when Namjoon hurried out in confusion and he was not the only one who's confused. The man before stood there in confusion as Nami and Jin left.

Nami took the wheels of her brother's car and drove them back to the house.

"Nami, Who was that?" Nami raised a brow at him.

"You don't recognizes him? really?"

Jin looks at her completely confused while Joon calls the others to tell them they are going back to the house.

"No, seriously, Nami who the heck is he?" Jin raised his voice and Nami side eyed her brother, slightly amused.

"He's the youngest son of Samsung's current VP" Jin look at his sister in concern.

"Isn't dangerous for you to befriend such a high profile people?" Joon asked, leaning forwar to join the conversation and Nami rolled her eyes at him.

"We're literally living with a celebrity" Nami laughs, the two guys thought and just remembered that Raven is an actress, not really high profile but still a celebrity.

"You should stop worrying, i got everything under control" Nami reassure them.Then all of sudden, Nami stops in front of the police department where they work. Nami passes the envelope and her furrowed her brow, her usual seriousness is back.

"Give this to father and don't let anyone see it"

"What is it?" Nami smirks and unlocks the door.

"i'll tell you later, so hurry up" Nami literally pushes her brother out of the car. Once he finally left, Nami look at Namjoon through the mirror.

"Call Yoongi for me" Joon finally noticed he was being watched and confused by Nami's request.

"What why? call him yourself" Joon said sounding upset all of the sudden, Nami furrowed her brows.

"I don't have his number, so hurry up" Nami said leaning towards him to get his phone out of his pocket, which he jolted and before he could move away Nami already got his phone. Nami easily unlocks his phone with a rare stifled laugh.

"Seriously? you put my birthday as your password? You need to get a girlfriend" Nami said obliviously, Joon rolled his eyes and felt more upset, even though he didn't know why.

"Yoongi-ssi, it's me. I need you to keep Raven distracted and away from her phone for a few hours" Nami says through the phone and before Yoongi could ask why, she hung up.

"What's going on?"  Namjoon asked, sensing something was about to go wrong.

"Well...Bomi found out who it was that kidnapped all those celebrities. I went to confirm it and it was OneStar media"

"Raven's record label?" Nami nodded.

"Why?? why would they-"

"One of Raven's close friend is the daughter of the president and being one of the actress, she wanted more fame and the others were in her way"

"But she was there when we rescued them"

"Yeah and she had no signs of an injury. she wanted to be the only one that survived" Joon was shocked to hear how much Nami had already solved despite the guys working the case non stop. Just then they see Jin running towards the car in shock, he got in the car panting.

"How did you?" His words cut off due to short of breath.

"Well...what can i say? solving cases is my talent" Nami gloated, her brother rolled his eyes.

"I think you'd be great as a detective, why not go to a police academy"

"And become like you? no thanks" the siblings laughed, Joon just look confused and hurt at the same time.

"Besides...i already know where i'll end up once this is all over" Nami muttered under her breath as she drove them away.

author's note

 

Omg i'm so sorry! i've been busy! I've been writing another ff and my own original while i have been working on projects >< I finally get to sit and write for this one~ Hope you forgive me X3