Chapter Five

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter five

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

"Larrissa, anything?" Seokjin asks Raven using her codename through the earpiece that the hacker provides them before going out. "Nothing out of the ordinary" Raven answered back as Seokjin watches the abandoned warehouse from a bridge nearby with Rayna beside him, watching the warehouse through the binoculars while Raven and Yoongi watching closer somewhere near the warehous,which was surrounded by a forest. Suddenly the sky was turning grey and they can barely see anything through the binoculars. "I can't see anything" Rayna said in frustration, to their utter dissapointment it started drizzling rain. "We should go back, we've been here for more than three hours and we won't be able to do anything in this rain" Seokjin said as the rain started pouring more. "Understood" Raven and Yoongi answered, Rayna and Seokjin got back into Seokjin's car; soaking wet. Meanwhile, Raven and Yoongi who was in the car; Raven sighs as she puts the car into reverse. Yoongi couldn't help stealing glances at Raven, he had been curious ever since he met her and wasn't sure if he should ask her. Noticing Yoongi's behavior, Raven turns on the radio on low volume. "If you have something you're curious about, just ask" Raven said, keeping her eyes on the road. Yoongi swallowed hard and gathered his courage to ask. "Well....i'm not trying to be-" "I owe her my life..." Raven answered as if she reads his mind and he was confused. "You're wondering why a good politician's daughter doing involving herself with a bunch of criminals right?" Raven with a smile, but Yoongi panics. "No, no...well...sort of. Sorry" Yoongi apologise feeling regretful that he opened his mouth, but Raven laughs. "It's fine...you were curious. I would be too if i was in your position" Raven said reassuring him with a smile.

Back at the Red house, the warehouse team and comes to a mouth watering smell of food. "Is someone cooking?" Yoongi asks as they walks up to the foyer and at the same time Hoseok's car pulls up into the gate. "Smells good, is Kaze cooking dinner?" Rayna asks Raven, then they remembered something terrifying. "Oh no...." Raven said, confusing her partner. "What oh no?" Elle asks as they reach the foyer to join them, but before they could answer; Elle's expressions mirrored theirs. "hey what's going on here?" Hoseok joins in looking very annoyed. Then Seokjin finally figured out and let out a sigh "Nami's cooking" he said as he opens the door and walks to the kitchen where they see Nami cooking like nothing's wrong. "Bomi-ah...you let her cook?" Rayna asked the hacker, Ryu Bomi who was casually typing away on her laptop on the dining table. "Well...if i cook, i might accidentally kill someone and you,Elle unni,Rayna unni weren't here..." Bomi says without looking away from the screen, Seokjin peeks at what his sister is cooking and regrets immediately. Out of curiousity, Yoongi and Hoseok peeks at her cooking; it looks like a normal kimchi fried rice. "You should be grateful that you won't be starving tonight" Nami said as she pass Raven the plates to set the table. "It...doesn't look bad?" Yoongi said, which earned a smile from Nami that surprised him a little.

"atleast someone appreciates my cooking" "How much did you put salt in?" Rayna asks looking at the empty salt canister in horror. "whole thing" Bomi answered with a smirk which gives Raven shivers as she looks at the fried rice on the table. When they sat down in front of their meal, everyone was waiting for someone to take the first bite and Yoongi was the unlucky one; he took a mouthful of salty fried rice into his mouth and choke on it a few minutes later. "Bomi-ah....aren't you gonna eat?" Seokjin asks eyeing his sister who was enjoying her own salty cooking. "I already ate and i need to do something so....goodluck!" Bomi said carrying her laptop and giving them a salute with an evil laugh as she walks up the stairs."that traitor" Raven said shaking her head in disbelief; "Don't eat it, it's bad for you" Hoseok said as he pass Yoongi a glass of water, Raven,Rayna and Seokjin look at him in horror and back at Nami whom they thought would get angry by the comment; but she was already gone, leaving her plates in the sink and absent mindedly going back to her office. "Did something happened?" Seokjin asks and at the same time, Namjoon comes downstairs and to the kitchen. "ah...did you guys eat yet? i'm starving!" before anyone could warn him, he took a spoonful of the fried rice and ate it, which he spits it out in shock and washes his mouth at the sink. "Who made this?!"

author's note

 

One plotline left! Welcome avidari/Ryu Bomi to RLSS!
So how's Nami's cooking? surprised? lol i didn't want to make her too perfect. Hahah honestly i have the habit of putting too much salt in my cooking XD Anyways hope you guys love this update!

Ps. if no one applies for Shadow app, i will create the character but for now i will extend the deadline for that plotline.