| TEASER |

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

teaser 01

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

It was on a cold winter December of 2002, in the underground city of Tokyo. A little girl-not more than ten years old-stood in the middle of the dimmed lit dojo, sweating and with such cold eyes unlike a child's; on her right hand, a kodachi, a short sword. Three men sprawled on the floor, mildly wounded by a sharp weapon. The lights abruptly lit up, the girl squinted under the bright light; the huge metal red door opens with loud creaking sound as the sound of high heels approaches inside and towards the little girl. "Good work, Nami" The older lady in red dress praises the girl as she slightly pats her head. The little girl-Nami, smiled at her letting out a sigh of relief. "Mother....It's over right?" little Nami asks wiping her sword with her black skirt and smiling at her mother expectantly. "Yes...for today. Tomorrow you got more work" Akari, Nami's mother said as she gave a disgusted look at the bloodied man her daughter had wounded. "But mother...tomorrow i have sch-" "No buts Nami" Akari shut her daughter down with her booming commanding voice that mad the poor girl whimper and look down at her blood covered shoes. "Yes, mother. I'm Sorry" Nami said holding in her tears, with a slight pity in her mother's eyes; she pats her head once more before walking out with her two suit wearing thugs. 

After she had called one of gang for a cleanup, Nami changed into her spare clothes she keep in the locker room somewhere in the underground building. It was one of her routine, she lures the people that messes with the gang and led them there for her to send them a warning; sometimes she get rid of her mother's 'pests'. It was not a routine for an after school activity for a 8 year old girl, but Nami had to do it; if she wants to stay with her mother, she'll have to play the good daughter and a bad person at the same time.

 A year later, Nami was on a job to get 'rid' of a traitor; she was caught red handed by a policeman, but he did not turn her in. Nami wondered why, she knew what she was doing is wrong; but the man showed her a sincere concern and had kept an eye on her for months until one spring day that changes everything. Her mother was assasinated by the traitor she failed to get rid of, Nami took the blame on herself. The funeral was quiet, no one came; except for a few gang members that are only loyal towards her. But there was one particular visitor; it was the policemen and his son. "Would you like to stay with us?"he asked without any questions, only sincerity and concern in his eyes. But Nami couldn't leave the gang and she felt responsible that the gang are now unemployed and possibly homeless because of her one mistake, so she refused. But the policemen didn't back down, instead he made an offer. "Then why don't you let one of them lead the gang until you're old enough to take over, meanwhile....i want you to live as an ordinary girl" Nami tilted her head and look at him with curiosity. "Go on, Nami-Ojou. You don't have to worry about us. We'll wait for you" one of the gang reassured her in Japanese with kind eyes despite his rough looks and his body full of tattoos. Nami couldn't help but cry at the reassurance and the freedom that she hoped for.

Nami knew that her freedom is limited and she swore that she will do anything to repay their loyalty and their kindness.

author's note

 

Hi! This is the first Teaser, kinda sneak peek of young Nami. I know her mother is awful right? but there's reason for it! You'll just have to apply make it happen and read on! :3 pls do tell me what you think! Btw Ojou means 'princess' or a title they use to called the boss'daughter.