Chapter Four

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter four

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Once the meeting ended, everyone left to celebrate with their own friends for their promotion and left Seokjin with Nami to clean up the meeting room- more accurately, Nami watches her brother cleans it. "Jin-chan, are you sure they can be trusted?" Nami asked using the name she use to call his brother since she was young and Nami still refuses to call him brother, which to Seokjin's dismay. But she only calls him by that nicknamed whenever they're not working. "Trust me, of course they are" Seokjin says as he place the last file on top of the stack and carried it to the car with Nami in tow. Nami was following him closely with the usual blank thinking face of hers he came to find cute. "Don't you have to go back to the Red house?" Seokjin asks as he opens the backdoor of his car and dumps all the files onto the seat. "It's Monday, did you forget already?" Nami said as she climbs onto the passenger seat of his car. "Oh right....i'm surprised you kept dad's promise" he said pushing the engine button, Nami did not say anything after that; she kept quiet the whole ride back to the family house. It wasn't unusual or awkward, they are close enough to feel comfortable around eachother and also enough to respect eachother; they were unlike any other siblings, they never fought and they make a great partner. "Why did you assign him?" Nami asked when they were setting up the dining table. "You mean Joon?" He passes her the tableware. "I think he's capable" He said, but Nami frowned; she did not like the idea of having him in the team, but she doesn't know exactly why. But something about NamJoon being part of her little crime activities makes her stomach churns. "I thought you would like having someone who knew you working with you" Seokjin says, he looks at his sister in concern while Nami was in deep thoughts. "He 'knew' me...." Seokjin couldn't hear her clearly but when he asked what she said, she would say nothing.



The next morning, Seokjin led the guys to the Red house.  "This is it." Seokjin said when he parks the car in front of the steps and the guys got out off the car, awed by the sight of Red house. "No wonder you call it Red house, it literally is Red" Jimin commented as he admires the beautiful structure of the house. "This is where RLSS lives?" Jeongkook ask in disbelief, just then the front door burst open and only greeting Seokjin with a quick bow. The rookies shivered at the sight of Kaze, he was in his suit but his tattoos were still visible and Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes of Kaze out of fear. "Let's go, they must be waiting in the common room" Seokjin said as he walks up the step with Hoseok,Namjoon and Jimin behind while the three rookie hesitantly walk up the stairs and avoiding Kaze's line of sight. "This is Kawashima Kazehiro, second in command of Mikazuki clan." Seokjin says, everyone was surprised when Namjoon smiled and pats Kaze on his shoulder. "Kazehiro-san, it's been awhile. I'm glad you're still with her" Namjoon says with pure sincererity, Kaze bows his head lower. "Thank you for saying that, i will never leave her. I owe her my life" Namjoon sighes at his words and pats his shoulder a few more times. "I don't know what happened, but i'm glad there's someone who's willing to risk staying with her" Namjoon said, Seokjin figured that the others shouldn't listen to the conversation so he led them to the common room next to Nami's office. When they got there, they can hear Nami scolding someone. "Unni, i warned you and you still went. How did you even get this drunk?!" Seokjin knocks on the door and waited. "Unni, go upstairs and get some sleep. I'll excuse you from this meeting once" they heard her say before hearing an uneven footsteps, the door swung open slightly to reveal a beautiful girl and Jimin recognizes who it was, he was so shock that he was afraid to say anything and hoped that the girl didn't recognizes him. "Oh Seokjin, you're here" The girl gave him a sloppy salute as she tries her best to walk but Kaze was there to keep her from falling. "Come on in..." Nami said pushing the open wider, when they enter the room; it was filled with modern interior, with a huge LCD screen on the wall to the cctv monitor and  fully stocked expensive looking mini bar by the window. At the bar was Chaeyeon, on the sofa is Rayna and Raven sharing some drinks. "This is the people from MPD, they'll be working and living with us temporary" Nami said as she grabs a martini that Chaeyeon made. "Drinking in the morning,really?" Seokjin asked, concerned about his sister's choice, but she just scoffed. "This is Rayna, my 2nd in command" Nami said, Rayna just lifts her glass of martini as she greets the boys. "This is Chaeyeon and Raven" Chaeyeon nodded while Raven smirks. "I got a bit of work to do so introduce yourself while you settle in...Rayna" "Got it" With that Nami gave her brother the drink and left. "Seokjin-ssi, here. Make sure they read all of that" Rayna took out papers to pass them, all them read it and was confused by it. "Rules?partner?" Jeongkook spoke up his confusion. "Wait, we didn't hear anything about being paired up with them?"Taehyung argued with Hoseok and Yoongi agreeing, Rayna rolled her eyes in annoyance as she turn to look at Seokjin, completely ignoring Hoseok's objections. "If they're going to complain about a small thing, i dont think they're professional  enough about to take this job. We'll have to find someone else and that'll be a big problem for us and especially Nami" Rayna warns Seokjin emphasizing Nami's name at the end with a serious tone, which made them shiver slightly at her deadly stare. "Don't worry, i'm sure they'll do their as told" Seokjin reassures her as he says this to warn the guys with a glare. "Good. Now come on, i'll show you to your room" Rayna says as she ushered them to follow her.

Late afternoon was when everyone had finally finished unpacking, they found out that all of them will be living next to their partners; much to their dismay, especially Hoseok and Jungkook. But Seokjin said it was necessary and it was Nami's orders, but that made them more bitter about it; they hated the fact is that they have to follow a criminals orders and avoid Rayna and Raven's threat come true. The group went down to the meeting room where Nami made it a strategy room with huge whiteboard and sound and bulletproofed walls and tinted windows. "The Blue dragons made a huge shipment last month and was caught in act at the Incheon Sea Port and some anonymous who claimed to work there reported that he saw them importing weapons. We were identify them as the Blue Dragons gang" Seokjin explains as writes pointers on the whiteboard. "Aren't they supposed to be here already?" Namjoon says as they turned to look at the empty seats. "The RLSS already knew about this information, and in fact. One of them was able to identify them and their  next shipments" Seokjin said, then suddenly the door opens without warning. "Jin-chan, we found them" It was Nami, she was told them the news urgently but the guys were confused rather than shocked when she called her brother 'Jin-chan';But niether the girls nor Seokjin was bother. The girls filled in the room and all of them notices that the meeting room was small despite it being bigger than any of the other rooms. "Our intel says that they heard Blue Dragons' hide out is in an abandoned warehouse in Incheon. Raven and Rayna is already at the place on a stake out. Jin-chan and Officer Min should go and join them as soon as possible, Rayna will text you the location." On her command, Seokjin pulled his jacket over his shoulders and signal Yoongi. When they left, the tension dropped and the girls shivers in the eerie silence as their leader stares blankly at the remaining guys. "Elle, take your partner and watch the docks in case they come back" The Fallen Angel, Chae Ileul; aka Elle as Nami calls her, steps forward as Jimin smiles cheekily at her and follows her out. "Hoseok-ssi and Jungkook may return to MPD and keep an ear out for an information" Hoseok did not like being told what to do and especially by a criminal like Nami; but right now, he wants more than anything to get out of there. Once all of them left, Namjoon and Nami was left. "You've changed" Nami furrowed her eyebrows at his comment; she didn't know if it he meant good or bad because he look at her as if he's figuring that out himself too. "you mean i became more of a cold criminal like that person said?" She kept her tone calm, but there's still a hint of poison when she mentions 'that person'. "No....you became what i expected. Strong leader and caring towards the people around her" Namjoon said with a small smile as he approaches her, Nami took a step back as she was slightly surprised by how he had grown taller since high school. "How do you know? you only seen me for two days since high school." she scoffed and tries t keep herself composed and look at him in the eyes without wavering. "I know so....and that look in your eyes too" he gave her another meek smile that almost look sad and he touches her hair, making her surprised by the sudden touch. "Don't." Nami said slapping his hand away and turns around, avoiding his eyes as she walks out the door.

 

author's note

 

Short one, but congrats to Twilla for her character, Chae Ileul/Elle chosen as the Fallen Angel!
Btw i'm thinking of having SEVENTEEN as a cameo, Yay? or Nay? XD