Chapter Twenty

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter twenty

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

That night, the guys decided to enjoy the huge open bath. "Hyung, aren't you glad you came?" Jimin said putting his arms around Jin's neck and pulling him slightly. "Yeah, yeah..." Jin admitted dryly, pushing him away. "Where's the girls? i haven't seen them since lunch" Yoongi asked looking around as they walk the halls in their yukata. Hoseok gaven him a suspicious look "am i hearing things or our hyung sounds like he miss the girls?" "Or a certain girl" Jimin added teasing, already blushing Yoongi. "I'm just asking!" Jungkook protest, Jimin pats his head while others stiflling their laughter. "you guys know that i'm oldest beside Jin, right?" Yoongi said but everyone ignored and went inside the changing room. Once they were all in their towels, they went to the indoor onsen; but someone made them stopped in their tracks. Nami was in there and none of them know what to do until they accidentally trip over eachother, catching Nami's attention who was soaking and relaxing in the hot spring. She stared at them, blankly. The guys were completely frozed until Jin realized what was happening and instantly stood between the guys and blocking their view of his sister in only a towel.  "Nami, what are you-" "This is a mix bath, didn't you read?" Nami answered her brother without letting him finish. "Why are you in here?" Jin asked, Nami splash the water onto her face and let it run through her hair. "This was the biggest bath and the only one i can book for the whole trip" After her explaination, the guys stood there for a few second; not knowing what to do. "Are you going to come in or are you gonna let yourself freeze to death?" Nami asked, noticing Jungkook and Teahyung's shivering. Without waiting for Jin's answer, the two went ahead and sitting at the end of the bath, far away from Nami. Before Jin could protest Namjoon and Hoseok shivers and follows them inside, soon they were all inside. It was an awkward atmosphere, but it didn't look like it bothered Nami at all; she was relaxing with her eyes closed, but soon Jin,Jimin and Hoseok left due to the uncomfortable atmosphere. "Don't mind me, just act as if i'm not here" Nami said with her eyes closed, Yoongi looks at her then at Namjoon who was trying his best not to look at Nami. Jungkook couldn't help but be fascinated by her tattoos and was staring at her shoulders, until Namjoon notice that and hit him on the back of his head. "ow! hyung!" Namjoon was not happy that his colleague was looking at his partner, but he did not know it wasn't on purpose. In the midst of trying to make him get the warning, the sound of water moving caught their attention. Nami was already standing and about to leave. "You're done already?" Namjoon asked, Nami couldn't help raising an eyebrow at him suspiciously, which made him blush at his own mistake. "I already been in here long enough" with that Nami just left.


Meanwhile, in the girl's suite, the girls were drinking soju and playing poker. Elle was the obvious winner, but she didn't feel like playing so she decided to get fresh air instead. They were supposed to go sight seeing but, Nami was strict that they need to stay at the inn for today; it was weird, but no one dare to argue. When Elle was about to get to the lobby, she saw Nami going out through the main entrance.She was dressed in black tanktop under her coat and her black jeans. Elle observe her for awhile until someone calls out to her, out of instinct she turned around and grabbed him by the wrist and covers his mouth with her hands. It took awhile until she realizes it was Jimin, she pushed him out of embarrassment. "What's up with you?" Jimin asked, cautiously while he rubbed his sore wrist where she twisted it. Elle was too focused on Nami to answer and when she's out of sight, she decides to follow Nami. "Hey! i'm talking here!" Jimin yelled, but then he notice that something was wrong and decided to follow his partner until they find themselves outside the Ryokan; where Jimin finally notices Nami, who was getting on a motorbike that was similar to the ones at the red house. "Where is she going?" Jimin asked standing behind Elle who was hiding behind a pillar, just before Elle said a word, someone called out to them from the entrance. "What are you guys doing sneaking out together?" Namjoon asked in a teasing tone, but niether of them caught it because of how anxious they suddenly felt and Namjoon sensed it too. "What's wrong? did something happen?"

author's note

 

This is short, but i'm going to be abit busy for awhile and decided to post this sooner. Nami is hiding something again ohoho~ X3