Chapter Ten

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter ten

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

It has been three days since the mission, everyone was rewarded a week day off. The girls decided to spend one day to do nothing and they were in the living room watching tv with the boys. But there Raven,Nami and Seokjin is no where to be seen since then; Rayna says they had to report to the MPD but it to way too long. Just then a news caught all of their attention, the reporter was standing outside a familiar abandoned warehouse that was blocked by the police tape. "Is that Seokjin and Nami?!" Bomi yelled surprising everyone, but when everyone look at where she was looking; there in the background with the police carrying a huge boxes, there Seokjin was giving them directions and there was a girl near there. Her back was facing the camera but, the tattoo on her back was slightly visible through her white shirt. "I told her to becareful..." Rayna sighs as she says that and it caught the guys' attention. "What's wrong with it?" Jungkook asks, at first the girls averted their eyes to avoid answering. "That's a symbol of her gang" It was Taehyung who had answered him and the answer made Yoongi and Jungkook swallowed in fear. "I don't think it was a mistake" Yoongi jolted from his seat on the sofa when Kaze appeared out of nowhere. "Ojousama, wears the symbol proudly despite what it did to her" Kaze says as he set plates of chocolate cakes on the coffee table. Everyone stared at the cake, especially Chaeyeon with her eyes literally glimmering at the sight of sweet; Rin scrunched up her face at the sight of it. "Who did what to her?" Hoseok asks as he picks up a plate, but Namjoon slams shut the files he was reading loudly. "Ohhh Cake!!" Namjoon exaggerates his enthusiasm, Rayna sighs while others were dumbfounded. "My apologies...." Namjoon heard Kaze apologies in hush tones as the others turn their attention towards the tv. Chaeyeon was especially paying attention as she recognizes a few of the people whom she used to call 'family'.- been dragged into a police car in cuffs.

"it seems that the mastermind behind all the illegal firearms smuggling is none other than diplomat Heo Ryung Ji." The reporter revealed an information that was not what they heard and Chaeyeon dropped her glass of wine; she was evidently shocked and the glass shattered as it hits the tile floor. "Chaeyeon-ah?!" Elle, who was sitting next to her at the bar was surprised by the sudden crash. "Something's not right" Hoseok said as he look at the tv suspiciously and as if his premonition was right, the phone rang. Everyone knew it was from Nami since no one else knows their existences.The guys stared at it in anxiety as Rayna picks up the phone from the bar. "Hello? Nami?" "Rayna, turn off the tv. Don't let Chaeyeon watch it" Rayna glances at Chaeyeon who were still in the state of shock and she motioned Rin to turn off the tv. "Nami...i'm sorry" Nami let out a sigh when she hears Rayna apologizing. "Don't apologise. It's my fault, i warned you too late" Nami's voice was hoarsed and sounded tired but kept calm like always. Then Elle and Rin helped Chaeyeon out the room to get her some rest while Bomi ushered all of the guys out, but Namjoon and Teahyung insisted that they stayed. "Is Joon there?" Nami asks, Rayna glances at the two guys; they look at her expetanctly. "Yeah and Taehyung too" "Put it on speakers" Rayna press speaker button and lean agaisnt the bar.  "Right now, i'm at the MPD and i don't think we'll be back soon" "wait what? why?" Joon asks but Taehyung shushed him and asked Nami to continue. "our target had escaped and we suspect that he fled to Japan. It's hectic here, father is furious...." after a few minutes of silence, she continues in her usually leader tone" I need Chaeyeon,Elle and Bomi ready to go to the airport tomorrow at 6 and meet up with us." "Wait, Nami. I'm coming" Namjoon wasn't asking, he was telling her and Nami was quiet for awhile until she sighs again. "Yeah, but you're not coming as an officer...you'll be entering my territory" When she said that, it was more of a threat than a warning and it made both Rayna and Taehyung nervous by her tone; but it didn't faze Namjoon at all. "There's no way i'll let you go back there..."  "I know..." Rayna was surprised to hear Nami agreed to anything Namjoon says, she never listens to anyone. "Let's just meet at the airport first thing in the morning. Rayna, i'm counting on you"  as soon as she hung up, everyone went upstairs. Rayna went to inform the girls while Joon went to pack a few pairs of clothes and necessities into his backpack.


The next morning they arrived at the airport at 6 am sharp and they went straight to check in where they met up with Nami and Raven. Nami was wearing the same clothes as yesterday and with a mask with sunglass, but somehow the girls cand recognizes her. But what was more shocking is that Raven was too wearing the same clothes from yesterday and they never even see her wear the same thing every season. "Good, you guys are on time"  Nami said, looking straight at Chaeyeon; but no one can tell behind the sunglass. Namjoon stares at him suspiciously and at the same time, Chaeyeon offered to check them in. "Nami...are you alright?" Namjoon asks as he sensed that something was wrong. "I'm fine..." she said but before he could protest Bomi says something instead. "I'm more worried about Raven, i've never seen her wearing the same clothes before and she looks like she could murder someone right now" Bomi hid behind Elle after she realizes what she just said, Raven just glared back. "I'm better than Nami" Raven hissed at the elder member, with her comment; Namjoon forcefully took off Nami's sunglasses and masks, she shocked everyone-including Raven who was terrified that she blurted it out. But she was right, Nami look worse; she had dark circles so big that it almost reaches her cheeks and the corner of her lips was bruised and cut, like she was hit. "what happened? who did this?" Namjoon demanded to know, he was almost yelling as he touches the cut. "stop it, it's no big deal..." Nami said, not trying to even lie or deny it. The girls looks away when he looks at them for answers, none of them dares to tell. "It is a big deal" Namjoon says as he held her face and look at the wound. "You know...this is nothing. Compared to what i've been through" Nami says, slapping away his hands and walks off before he could lecture her. "Alright, we're ready to go" Chaeyeon came back with the tickets in hand. The whole day, Nami avoids Namjoon and even in plane; she sat next to Chaeyeon and Rin, it made him a bit angry. "just let it go." Elle said suddenly, she was reading a book while Raven was fast asleep next to her. "For your own good...just act as if you don't see it" Elle said again which made him more angry. "There's now way. Did you see how bad the bruise wa-""I did..but like she said, she's been through worse. We all did" Elle's tone was cold and kept it low so Nami can't hear them. "She's my friend...i've known her since high school" Elle roughly closed her book, making Raven stir in her sleep. "Yes, and i may not know her long enough. But Raven,Chaeyeon and Rayna has....with them on her side- our side, i trust them to tell me anything if it's necessary and if they are not saying anything then i will trust them that she is fine" Namjoon was shocked by the most quiet member, who are now scolding him. "the only person you should be worried about is yourself and be caution of someone very close to you. Now if you say another word, i will seriously throw you overboard" Namjoon was shocked and scared for his life as he nods his head and he couldn't really register what she said until they got off the plane.

author's note

 

Hey my Lillies~ hope you like this one, i literally threw one of Elle's true face in there haha i seriously imagined Namjoonie cower in fear XD